Pages:
Author

Topic: GRAND COIN - 1 GRAND PER BLOCK and SUPER BLOCKS released TODAY 13/07/13 - page 24. (Read 99277 times)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0
does anyone know how to find out how many GDC are circulating right now?
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1023
Nice growth for Grandcoin today at cryptsy, seems that buyers are now figuring out this coin Grin

I really do think the coin is undervalued. It's got a great name, no pre-mine, 45 second blocks, the super blocks are fun and a nice 30 block retarget. If it were to obtain a market cap on par with Digital Coin, it would be valued at around 0.00003500 up from it's current 0.00000190 which is huge growth potential.

So true my friend. Have a look at Cryptsy at the moment now. Having a nice upward trend. A bit stronger that other coins today.
Also should be up on Coinmarketcap one of these days.

Be sure to let the devs and pools know they may see a increase in server load.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016
I like mining this coin on p2pool.org
Activity: 52
Seeing unusual number of hashes needed to find a block with this coin, on all pools I've checked. Including my own. I'm aware of the difficulty adjustment which happens often, but it seems the actual coin is behaving badly. I'm hoping Mr. Grandcoin can look over his code and release a new version soon. Until then this coin needs to be considered a 10 difficulty coin and not ~2 which the coin reports.

Saw the same thing on two pools so far for this one.
Activity: 51
Seeing unusual number of hashes needed to find a block with this coin, on all pools I've checked. Including my own. I'm aware of the difficulty adjustment which happens often, but it seems the actual coin is behaving badly. I'm hoping Mr. Grandcoin can look over his code and release a new version soon. Until then this coin needs to be considered a 10 difficulty coin and not ~2 which the coin reports.
The way I found to get to the roaming dir in Windows 8 was to goto the search box on the right side of the screen and type %appdata%

Still have no luck syncing a Grandcoin wallet yet.
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
Hi,

where can I find the Total Supply of coins in real time? So, it can be added http://coinmarketcap.com/

thanks!
B.

Hi,

There's block viewer for Grandcoin, but I don't know if this is what you mean... Anyway here's link:
http://grandcoin.org/blocks/index.php

I don't know, but I'll let those websites know about it....maybe they can use it. Thanks! Smiley
Been playing around with coins for a little bit, figured out how to setup scrypt miners and get in a pool.
Unfortunately I can't seem to get the wallet to sync. I finally found the roaming dir and thought that it would work once I added a conf file, but no luck.
Another thing I had considered is that I'm currently tethered to my phone for internet and I wasn't sure if that would possibly interfere.

Anyone have any thoughts or suggestions?
Activity: 42
Hi,

where can I find the Total Supply of coins in real time? So, it can be added http://coinmarketcap.com/

thanks!
B.

Hi,

There's block viewer for Grandcoin, but I don't know if this is what you mean... Anyway here's link:
http://grandcoin.org/blocks/index.php
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016
super coin! let's go mining!
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
Hi,

thanks!
B.
Activity: 163
Merit: 100
Same here only 500coin in 6 hours when the calculator on the site say 30000, i will not touch that with a 40" pole and do not believe miningpool.co that do not look right.

I think part of the problem is the 30 block diff retarget so if the difficulty is jumping all over the place, you might not see what the calculator says at any given time.

Despite that, I am shutting down the Grandcoin pool we launched yesterday because we are seeing an unacceptably high number of rejected blocks. I've already sent an email to all the people who signed up at the pool. I'm hoping we can resolve the problem with the coin and if we do, re-launch the pool with an increased block reward.
Activity: 277
Merit: 250
Same here only 500coin in 6 hours when the calculator on the site say 30000, i will not touch that with a 40" pole and do not believe miningpool.co that do not look right.
Activity: 164
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
how come my 24 hour average coin is mining is over 4k (according to coinwarz and miningpool.co's calculator) but i only made 1xx in 5 hours Sad?
Nice growth for Grandcoin today at cryptsy, seems that buyers are now figuring out this coin Grin

I really do think the coin is undervalued. It's got a great name, no pre-mine, 45 second blocks, the super blocks are fun and a nice 30 block retarget. If it were to obtain a market cap on par with Digital Coin, it would be valued at around 0.00003500 up from it's current 0.00000190 which is huge growth potential.

Is there working block explorer that makes it possible to add Grandcoin to http://coinmarketcap.com ?
Activity: 163

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1007
Live like there is no tomorrow!
Hm.. Or some people or groups have incentives in increasing prices. For example because they want the prices to raise to they can sell (/ dump) their coins at a higher price? I don't know.
I saw insane orders, high above the current price, multiple times. I think someone wanted to increase the price like this for some reason..

I have been wondering this thing also at cryptsy, but it seems to be problem with almost every coin… Maybe they're having some problems with trade books ?
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1007
Live like there is no tomorrow!
I saw insane orders, high above the current price, multiple times. I think someone wanted to increase the price like this for some reason..
Pages:
Jump to: