Pages:
Author

Topic: GRAND COIN - 1 GRAND PER BLOCK and SUPER BLOCKS released TODAY 13/07/13 - page 3. (Read 99235 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 108
It is unique topic, almost solo )  by bitmaster1x. For a message from somebody else, there is 10 from him )

I will at some point get too busy to make regular posts as the work and community continues to grow.  Grin

Wish you success, and a lot of new community members ).
I guess it is hard to keep topic alive alone.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
CRYPTO-CITY.COM 🌟 Communities
It is unique topic, almost solo )  by bitmaster1x. For a message from somebody else, there is 10 from him )

I will at some point get too busy to make regular posts as the work and community continues to grow.  Grin
Activity: 420
Merit: 108
It is unique topic, almost solo )  by bitmaster1x. For a message from somebody else, there is 10 from him )
legendary

FLAPX coin wallets includes a permanent link to Crypto-city, Hyperstake and GDC. So everyone that uses the FLAPX wallet will see Crypto-city, HYP and GDC. Check it out: https://www.crypto-city.com/index.php/flapx/info
legendary

GDC's buy orders are getting filled.

FYI: Rebradning is also in GDC's future.  Grin
legendary
Some crypto comparisons, given that GDC will be using the HYP code base in the near future. Hyperstake (HYP) crypto currencies comparison chart. https://www.crypto-city.com/index.php/photo/9542/hyp_comparison/albumid_6411/
legendary
Well, any descent pool to mine this coin? Huh Huh

https://www.crypto-city.com/index.php/grandcoin-gdc/

It would seem that the miners can't mine fast enough to fill the buy orders.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Well, any descent pool to mine this coin? Huh Huh
legendary

Awesome! Almost 7million GDC buy order got filled on Cryptopia   Cool
legendary
Join us on discord: https://discord.gg/kHByJ2y

--- Team ---

Dev: Grandcoin
Dev: Jimmy
Graphics: cmx359
Marketing: jmoon44
mod: bitmaster1

We're still at the very early stages, but the long term goal we'll be working towards is practical long term usage and expansion of the community. We're still trying to assess the current community.

Developing a solid community will be key and the core team would also need to be able to make a long-term commitment to the project..
legendary

The Nova Exchange along with the GDC / BTC  market will be open again soon. Unfortunately, the exchange is not servicing U.S. customers.
legendary

NIce! almost 4 million buy order filled. Lots more to go!  Grin
legendary
Volume isn't too bad. My buy orders are getting filled.  Grin Lots more buys to go.
Activity: 100
I am not yet buying altcoins but soon will be because I am feeling regret why I didn't invest on some altcoins that has the potential to grow especially on new Altcoins that are newly listed on coinmarketcap.com.
legendary
I totally agree with you. The thing is, most coins that we're developed at the same period as GrandCoin have died. GrandCoin obviously hasn't yet. Sure, the value is way less than it was before, but, I think we had to deal with a pump at the ATH of GrandCoin.   But, the walllet is still working great. Most of the wallets of coins that are as old (/young) as Grandcoin aren't even working anymore. Even many younger coins have died.
FYI, I'm still collecting more and more GrandCoins. I think because I still believe in its future. If I'm wrong, I've lost my investments and i've got to deal with the loss, but I still have confidence in this coin.

The future is what we make it to be as a community. All of us can play a part in helping to grow our community and spreading the word.

https://www.crypto-city.com/index.php/grandcoin-gdc/
Activity: 97
I totally agree with you. The thing is, most coins that we're developed at the same period as GrandCoin have died. GrandCoin obviously hasn't yet. Sure, the value is way less than it was before, but, I think we had to deal with a pump at the ATH of GrandCoin.   But, the walllet is still working great. Most of the wallets of coins that are as old (/young) as Grandcoin aren't even working anymore. Even many younger coins have died.
FYI, I'm still collecting more and more GrandCoins. I think because I still believe in its future. If I'm wrong, I've lost my investments and i've got to deal with the loss, but I still have confidence in this coin.
legendary
Activity: 20
Expect a delay in the release of the new wallet. As more people are now working on #GrandcoinGDC, we are considering adding more features. Please bear with us !
legendary
Pages:
Jump to: