Pages:
Author

Topic: GRAND COIN - 1 GRAND PER BLOCK and SUPER BLOCKS released TODAY 13/07/13 - page 4. (Read 99235 times)

legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
CRYPTO-CITY.COM 🌟 Communities
Nice! Almost  7 million GDC buy order got filled on Cryptopia!  Grin
legendary
New beginnings: The GDC project is coming together nicely. We've all made long-term commitments. As it currently stands, we've two developers, one graphics designer and myself.
legendary
Nice! My GDC buy orders are getting filled. Over 3 million today. Thanks to the GDC miners.  Grin
legendary
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
New mining pool FEES 0.9%:
Payout every 1 hour!

Code:
-a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://secretpool.ru:3433 -u -p c=GDC

Block explorer:
http://secretpool.ru/explorer/GDC

support: Discord

wallet pool: gGrgQ74XbibNxn2dBGG31QLZD4JR8GfFZR
legendary
We need more miners hitting GDC and selling it Cryptopia
legendary
I will be doing a show on Twitch TV today at 4pm EST. Will be sharing my story and how the Crypto-city social networking site came to be. 
Activity: 20
An updated wallet will be released by the end of April.
Roadmap to follow in May.
legendary
NIce. Over 2 million buys got filled. Lots more to go.
legendary

People are definitely mining GDC. There's over 240 million GDC on Cryptopia's order book now.  Grin
legendary
Some have asked, how I picked up 8.4 million GDC. I purchased them from the Cryptopia exchange. I find that it's much easier to purchase them vs mining.  Grin
legendary
legendary
just wanted to ask if i could please.....what is the better pool to mine at.   ispace but they pay out in bitcoin.  or the other one.  can i please get peoples opinion on this please
which is better.

People seem to prefer ispace, but it's just preference

thanks for the advise,  but sadly the pool operaters dont seem to reply to you when you need their help

From my mining experience from what seems eons ago (which I don't do any more), issues are usually the quirks of the particular mining application that may sometimes be a slightly different to achieve what the pool's instructions suggest. Not everyone uses the same mining software. Once you figure that out, the rest is gravy.
Activity: 51
just wanted to ask if i could please.....what is the better pool to mine at.   ispace but they pay out in bitcoin.  or the other one.  can i please get peoples opinion on this please
which is better.

thanks for the advise,  but sadly the pool operaters dont seem to reply to you when you need their help
legendary
just wanted to ask if i could please.....what is the better pool to mine at.   ispace but they pay out in bitcoin.  or the other one.  can i please get peoples opinion on this please
which is better.

Activity: 51
which is better.
Activity: 45
The importance of getting behind crypto, now more than ever.

Big Banks Terrified That Crypto Will Make Their Business Model Obsolete. https://www.crypto-city.com/index.php/blog/242/big-banks-are-terrified-that-crypto-will-make-their-business-model-obsolete/
Cryptocurrencies will replace traditional currency for sure, particularly fiats (that backed by governments). Those types of modern-currencies and blockchain technology will change the financial system forever, starting from 2009.
legendary
I'll be on The Michael Artsis Show Tomorrow.
legendary
The importance of getting behind crypto, now more than ever.

Big Banks Terrified That Crypto Will Make Their Business Model Obsolete. https://www.crypto-city.com/index.php/blog/242/big-banks-are-terrified-that-crypto-will-make-their-business-model-obsolete/
Pages:
Jump to: