Pages:
Author

Topic: Graphic Artist Needed For PICISI Project - page 2. (Read 3715 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 501
I have another redesign. The measurements are off as this is just a 'sketch' of it.

[img]https://i.imgur.com/Dza8Dbk.png[/im]

since there's no meaningful creative difference, let's move forward with the first one.

In the spaces allocated for sponsor logos place the following:

1) highest in left column https://i.imgur.com/KISijPV.png
2) highest in right column https://ip.bitcointalk.org/?u=http%3A%2F%2Fartsycoin.com%2Fimages%2FArtsyCoin_temp.jpg&t=550&c=g6pfayvdbDEtig
3) 2nd highest in left column https://i.imgur.com/H8fekUT.png
4) 2nd highest in right column
5)

others logo will come until the point is complete, if you finish the project before all of the sponsor spaces filled that would be fine.

Activity: 742
Merit: 500
I have another redesign. The measurements are off as this is just a 'sketch' of it.

This sounds like a great project and we would like to get involved. Our coin is undergoing a rebranding and revival and our community would get behind this effort.

This would be especially beneficial to our community if you could accept our coin as one of the cryptocurrencies.

Let me know if there is any way we can assist.

Banksycoin (soon to be Artsycoin)  thanks for being one of the first CC to endorse PICISI your support is appreciated.  

Here's a little update on where PICISI is at:

- one contractor (see above) is working on the PSD  to give everyone a sense of what the site will likely look like. I expect that to be completed within the week.

- another contractor is working on the site itself, I expect the site to be completed in just over a month.  

and

I started movement in the direction of NXT's platform to originate the PICISI token.

As for what you can do, please:
1) provide your logo so that I could have it incorporated into the PSD
2) recommend people for PICISI administrative positions
and
3) tell others about PICISI

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
This sounds like a great project and we would like to get involved. Our coin is undergoing a rebranding and revival and our community would get behind this effort.

This would be especially beneficial to our community if you could accept our coin as one of the cryptocurrencies.

Let me know if there is any way we can assist.

Thanks, please view the "non-literal" suggestion as a license to be more creative

Sure thing. Will update this tomorrow. But how are you liking the colors so far?

I'd rather not micromanage the project, I think you have a sense of what I want go where you feel with the project is leading you creatively.

thanks
Thanks, please view the "non-literal" suggestion as a license to be more creative

Sure thing. Will update this tomorrow. But how are you liking the colors so far?
Here is how it's looking. I have been told to take more of a non-literal approach. I will update this tomorrow.

Equinoxx please update the thread

Sure thing. Give me one minute and I will post the picture I pmed you.
Equinoxx please update the thread
Equinoxx, was awarded the contract to do the job.  Yesterday he submitted his first draft.   I invited him to share it here, I want everyone to see the development of this project show that they could weigh in if they wish.

legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
thanks for your question,

I don't have a corporate logo, that will come later, for now we use a stylized "PICISI".  

Most of the future work for PICISI will be done for PICISI tokens not BTC or USD
that will be one of the very many opportunities for contractors associated with PICISI.

Thanks for the response, I see the project is being done already, good luck!  Cool
(If you need a logo/corporate identity I am more than happy to design it!)
Activity: 280
Merit: 100

Thanks, I will reach out to them

Websites Designs 0.2 / page

I'm going to assume that's a price quote of  .2 BTC, thanks for the quote

Your assumption is correct. 0.2 is perfect.

Equinoxx, you got the contract.   Please see the OP so that you have a sense of what I want.   Post all of your work here in this forum so everyone can share their opinion.

Yes! Ok, I will get started now.

Thanks, I will reach out to them

Websites Designs 0.2 / page

I'm going to assume that's a price quote of  .2 BTC, thanks for the quote

Your assumption is correct. 0.2 is perfect.

Equinoxx, you got the contract.   Please see the OP so that you have a sense of what I want.   Post all of your work here in this forum so everyone can share their opinion.

I said I wasn't accusing anyone. Do you understand that?
But you quoted him,  which implies you saw his offer as suspicious.

I quoted OP. OP quoted the member. It was advice and was appreciated by the OP.
legendary
Activity: 2087
Merit: 1015
But you quoted him,  which implies you saw his offer as suspicious.
I can make something like this for you for $100.

It will be very HQ and of course I will make it first but watermark the design. If you like it then you can buy it. I do require more info so I know how to make it.

Your bid is high however, to consider it further you should provide your portfolio of work for examination.

Be cautious of scammers. I am not accusing anyone, just a word of advice.

how would I be scamming if I am providing sample to him first and allowing a escrow?

I can make something like this for you for $100.

It will be very HQ and of course I will make it first but watermark the design. If you like it then you can buy it. I do require more info so I know how to make it.

Your bid is high however, to consider it further you should provide your portfolio of work for examination.

Be cautious of scammers. I am not accusing anyone, just a word of advice.

how would I be scamming if I am providing sample to him first and allowing a escrow?

focus on the client ...

may I see your portfolio please
Pages:
Jump to: