Pages:
Author

Topic: Graphic Artist Needed For PICISI Project - page 4. (Read 3715 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 501
If you still need someone please let me know i can do it. on the other hand i highly recommend malice red because of his experience

I would appreciate it if you would submit your quote.  

I did post at Malice's thread, I'm sure he will respond when he has a chance, it's likely he's working on other projects.

thanks
$75 for a stunning landing page. I have quite a few designer friends who can do this with perfection.

Thanks for your quote,  I must say that I expect a 'stunning page' regardless of price, however I seriously doubt that price will see favor

Activity: 854
Merit: 500
If you still need someone please let me know i can do it. on the other hand i highly recommend malice red because of his experience

I did post at Malice's thread, I'm sure he will respond when he has a chance, it's likely he's working on other projects.

thanks
$75 for a stunning landing page. I have quite a few designer friends who can do this with perfection.
March 05, 2015, 02:54:02 AM

thanks
Activity: 854
March 05, 2015, 02:41:26 AM
Activity: 742
March 04, 2015, 07:11:26 PM

Thanks, I will reach out to them

Websites Designs 0.2 / page

I'm going to assume that's a price quote of  .2 BTC, thanks for the quote

Your assumption is correct. 0.2 is perfect.
March 04, 2015, 06:52:43 PM

Thanks, I will reach out to them

I'm going to assume that's a price quote of  .2 BTC, thanks for the quote

legendary
Activity: 2087
Merit: 1015
March 04, 2015, 06:40:56 PM
March 04, 2015, 05:24:38 PM
So you need someone to create a PSD Template? ( Photoshop doc ) [ An idea of what you website will look like ]
I can help you out. I live making templates. How do we apply? Do we publicly post our work ?

Yes, "PSD Template" would be fine.   What is your price?  I currently have it posted at Guru and will likely post it at Fiverr but I would love to get it filled here.
if the price is right, yes you could post publicly it will promote your biz and PICISI at the same time.
March 04, 2015, 04:18:15 PM
So you need someone to create a PSD Template? ( Photoshop doc ) [ An idea of what you website will look like ]
I can help you out. I live making templates. How do we apply? Do we publicly post our work ?
March 04, 2015, 02:41:27 PM
PICISI will be a crowdfunding website that accepts fiat and cryptocurrency.

It will be a very powerful vehicle for introducing CC to the broader world.  It will enable many different coin communities to get their respective coins lots of exposure and use.  Utility is the highest function for a currency, with PICISI Organizers and Donors are gently immersed in a world where CC has meaningful and practical financial value -- at PICISI CC get lots of attention.

When visitors come to the site to raise funds for things that interest them they will have the opportunity to collect fiat as well as CC.  There are two host currencies, one for fiat and one for CC.   The Organizer has three options: a) accept sponsorship, b) select from list of CCs, or c) PICISI coin (default).  If they select sponsorship they will actually get paid because of that selection.   That's a great way to introduce CC to someone.   As Host CC sponsor all CC donations (regardless of type) are immediately converted to your currency and remain in that currency until spent or for the duration of the campaign.  The Organizer has the opportunity to spend CC donations with a campaign contractor(s) who help Organizers create, develop, and/or promote their campaign; thereby causing your currency to cycle again.

In addition to Host CC, there are 4 other sponsorship opportunities.

I need you to create an image that will be used as a guide or model of what the home page will look like.  It will also be used at the artificial home page until the site is built.

Pages:
Jump to: