Pages:
Author

Topic: Graphic Designer + Web Designer (for hire) - page 3. (Read 8828 times)

Activity: 67
Merit: 10
Bump.  Smiley
Bump. (I've updated the first post with more work)  Smiley
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
January 26, 2013, 12:35:59 PM
I have had work done by beefsock and his work has been, on time and he will change anything you do not like. Design is a process it usually takes a couple tweeks before they get it right. If anyone sent me a web design that was perfect on the first try I would be very very surprised.

I would hire beefsock again for work, I was satisfied when I used him.
January 26, 2013, 09:58:27 AM
Bump. (Keepin' it on the front page)
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
Items flashing here available at btctrinkets.com
January 22, 2013, 02:09:48 PM
I was very satisfied with the image I ended up and with the price, I tipped two of the finished products to beefsock as a thank you. Cant say anything about he's web design skills, but imagevise Im fairly sure I will be purchasing he's work again.
January 22, 2013, 01:44:04 PM
I appreciate Largo's review and encourage them in this thread. Unfortunately yes, I sent Carlos L. project files along the way before I was paid completely (as with you). I like to keep things pretty casual with people, no contracts and things of the like unless it's a large project. So far the people I've met and done work for on this forum/IRC have been great. One guy (Isokivi) even sent me keychains I made with my design on it. You can see them/buy them in this thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/btc-trinkets-btc-tiepins-cufflinks-lapel-pins-keychain-money-clip-120686

I'm usually looking for work, anyone interested I'm just a PM away. (I've lowered my btc rates to compensate with the giant fluctuation in btc price, $17.36/btc right now!)
Activity: 112
January 20, 2013, 11:16:45 PM
Since Beefsock already made 3 website designs (mostly CSS but also some grafics) for me here is some feedback:

He is usually sending design suggestions really early, when they still contain some errors/missing things, maybe thats why Carlos L. made those comments.
But he is easy to work with on doing it the way you want it from that point, so for me it was a good thing since i had many ideas already in my head, just didnt have the CSS and graphics skills to implement them myself. (Im a programmer so i cant even find 2 matching colors  Cheesy )

Also out of 4 designers who agreed to work with me, he was the first one to delivery a complete design.

For high end projects there are maybe better designers but i dont think you will find many of them working for the prices he charges and who also take bitcoin.

Will use his service again most likely.

January 10, 2013, 01:58:27 PM
I do not recommend his work to anyone.

Made a crap web design for a website, claims it took him 38 hours. Delivered an incomplete work.

Paid 50% upfront, 1 BTC as a tip and I'm not paying the remaining.

Pastebin from today: http://pastebin.com/CgpYhH82

Entire conversation Pastebin (very long): http://pastebin.com/DiuEbavE

I can confirm he paid upfront for the project and also tipped one bitcoin halfway through the project. However, I never delivered an incomplete work nor did I deliver a "crap website". In fact. I did everything in my power to satisfy this client. Unfortunately his requests became too numerous for the project and cost that was originally agreed upon. I hope that this doesn't deter anyone from wanting my work and as you can see from the pastebins I am always more than willing to accommodate you guys!
January 08, 2013, 11:24:58 AM
Bump. Always looking to accommodate anyone that needs graphic design, web design or anything else I may be able to assist with (Graphically).
legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
December 26, 2012, 10:01:21 AM
Currently working with him, seems to be a nice guy.
December 19, 2012, 12:58:37 PM
It's been a month, and I never received a PM
lol.

I've responded and haven't heard back. Let me know if you are still interested.

Bump. I've uploaded new images of client projects (logos/websites) and I'm always looking to take on more work,  I'm just a PM away! Grin
b!z
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010
December 15, 2012, 04:39:25 AM
Damn, great work!
Bookmarked your thread. Do you have a portfolio / website or anything like that?
Grin Thank you!

Yes absolutely, I have an online portfolio with all of my work but since it contains personal information I didn't want to go posting it all over the board. I will send you a PM with a link to my site. Sorry it took me a couple days to respond, I never got a notification email for the thread.

It's been a month, and I never received a PM
lol.
Activity: 87
December 13, 2012, 08:46:25 PM
I can attest to the quality of BeefSock's work. It's excellent.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
BitFi Services
December 08, 2012, 09:23:21 PM
Nice work beefsock. Im sure we will be using you for our logo!!!

Looks great!
Activity: 584
Merit: 500
December 08, 2012, 05:55:18 PM
I hired Beefsock to do some graphic design work for me. He was quick and did an excellent job for a great price!

+1 to Beefsock
December 08, 2012, 12:48:20 PM
Bump for work! If you'd like to see more I've done shoot me a message and I'll link to my portfolio.
December 01, 2012, 05:08:20 PM
I posted this in -otc and BitAurum recommended you beefsock.

https://www.btcworkers.com/listings/view/15/logo-for-bitcoin-related-website

Feel free to bid if interested.

I see you are paying 0.5-1 btc, I typically do logos around 2 btc unless it's something super simple I can complete within an hour. My bid is 2 btc, if I have to make an account and log to place the bid there let me know. Thanks!
legendary
Activity: 1102
Merit: 1014
December 01, 2012, 04:58:48 PM
I posted this in -otc and BitAurum recommended you beefsock.

https://www.btcworkers.com/listings/view/15/logo-for-bitcoin-related-website

Feel free to bid if interested.
November 23, 2012, 01:27:48 PM
Bump. Always looking to trade my work for btc! PM or reply to the thread

Cheesy
November 19, 2012, 12:29:35 PM
Looking for a log whats the rate?
Typically logos run around 2 BTC. Comes with 2 free revisions.
Pages:
Jump to: