Pages:
Author

Topic: Graphic Designer + Web Designer (for hire) - page 4. (Read 8828 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250
November 18, 2012, 11:58:53 PM
Looking for a log whats the rate?
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000
November 17, 2012, 10:15:30 PM
Damn, great work!
Bookmarked your thread. Do you have a portfolio / website or anything like that?

Don't do business with b!z he is a scammer he will not pay https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/resovled-bz-123686
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
November 17, 2012, 10:11:50 PM
Bump. Always looking to trade my work for btc!   Grin
November 08, 2012, 07:52:12 PM
Damn, great work!
Bookmarked your thread. Do you have a portfolio / website or anything like that?
Grin Thank you!

Yes absolutely, I have an online portfolio with all of my work but since it contains personal information I didn't want to go posting it all over the board. I will send you a PM with a link to my site. Sorry it took me a couple days to respond, I never got a notification email for the thread.
b!z
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010
November 06, 2012, 09:25:09 AM
Damn, great work!
October 28, 2012, 10:05:22 PM
Quite like your work dude, hope you find something to work on.

Hey I appreciate it. Here's a logo I just made for bitchocolate.com!

Activity: 179
Merit: 100
October 28, 2012, 10:02:27 PM
Quite like your work dude, hope you find something to work on.
October 28, 2012, 04:55:11 PM
Hello, I'm a graphic designer and web designer here to offer my services for btc. I have a BA in graphic design/advertising and a BA in studio art. I've made brochures, posters, business cards, websites, t-shirt designs, etc. Prices are negotiable depending on your specific needs. If you would like to see my personal website with more of my work just send me a PM.

• My rates are    per hour. (logos typically take around 2.5-3.5 hours to complete).

• Every design comes with 2 free revisions and all copyright to the artwork.

• I ask for 50% down payment unless you can prove your reputation is in good standing in one way or another.

• My reputation: http://bitcoin-otc.com/viewratingdetail.php?nick=Beefsock

Reply to this thread or by PM and I'll be happy to accommodate you!  Smiley

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My reputation: http://bitcoin-otc.com/viewratingdetail.php?nick=Beefsock

Reply to this thread or by PM and I'll be happy to accommodate you!  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: