Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀🚀🚀 GRATZIO - GLOBAL MARKETPLACE FOR P2P INSTANT FAVORS - page 37. (Read 111251 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 1
I see the transaction is "$0.05". So if the value of Gratzio have increasing? The amount of GRAT for make transaction will reduce right?

This is kinda low in case you are thinking about the fees if you are going on different service. But this can also reduce via discount and stuffs.
such a transaction price is quite pleasant and will appeal to many users. Thanks to this function, the platform will be used by a large number of users. The main thing is that the developers do not increase this price.
Yes, fees are quite low and affordable. The concept is nice. They offer a reasonable transactions fees. Appealing to all who wants to participate the project. The large number of people are interested on the project which make project more popular and famous.

Well, everything seems to have a low transaction right now. What makes this platform unique is they have this feature that seems to be quite a different like doing some small tasks to earn their token. Project is still new, so the team needs to boost especially about the marketing strategies.
copper member
Activity: 490
Merit: 2

GET $200 BOUNTY.

5 most original comments to the following thread will get 4,000 gratz tokens each ($200 value)

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/200-bounty-gratzio-answer-one-question-in-comments-to-this-post-4684477

This is quite such an interesting promotion, which everyone can participate this program. Dev made some strategies which it will make this platform to be more popular here in this forum and probably investors will get curious about it.

Yes. Difinitely this kind of promotion will likely by the people sinced it can give a chance to earned much tokens with good value. The team very dedicated on this project and I guess they deserve to be supported. And I hope that there will be more promotions will be conducted by the team so that more chances to have this tokens.
copper member
Activity: 188
Merit: 0

GET $200 BOUNTY.

5 most original comments to the following thread will get 4,000 gratz tokens each ($200 value)

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/200-bounty-gratzio-answer-one-question-in-comments-to-this-post-4684477

This is quite such an interesting promotion, which everyone can participate this program. Dev made some strategies which it will make this platform to be more popular here in this forum and probably investors will get curious about it.

This is ver interesting and a good strategy indeed, I am sure many will get attract , curious and will join in this promotion because they can get grat tokens. I know that this project will be successful soon because it has a good foundation starting from the team and their plans. Can't wait to see it soon, I will always support this project

Thank you, guys! We are actually using the feedback from those bounty campaigns for advertising purposes because often people come up with the ways to use Gratzio that we never thought about ourselves...
copper member
I see the transaction is "$0.05". So if the value of Gratzio have increasing? The amount of GRAT for make transaction will reduce right?

This is kinda low in case you are thinking about the fees if you are going on different service. But this can also reduce via discount and stuffs.
So what?  I absolutely do not say anything about it and I do not consider this a special advantage of the platform.  In any project, the idea and its work should prevail, and transaction fees are secondary and not the basis.

I agree. The transactions fees and other blockchain characteristics are secondary. The idea itself is what you should consider when reviewing the project.
As for me personally - this platform, when launched will help me with my daily routines and the platform characteristics are just a nice additional bonus.
Activity: 308

GET $200 BOUNTY.

This is ver interesting and a good strategy indeed, I am sure many will get attract , curious and will join in this promotion because they can get grat tokens. I know that this project will be successful soon because it has a good foundation starting from the team and their plans. Can't wait to see it soon, I will always support this project
Activity: 812
Merit: 10
https://hovr.site/

such a transaction price is quite pleasant and will appeal to many users. Thanks to this function, the platform will be used by a large number of users. The main thing is that the developers do not increase this price.
The low cost of transaction fees is certainly excellent, but this aspect does not surprise anyone, since so many old projects have switched to a similar algorithm, even bitcoin and a lot of different altcoys.  So hope for the success of the project is precisely because of this is not worth it.
Low price for transaction and smart contract deployment is what most differentiate them to ETH i think so if they can actually pull off that smart contract deployment i think it will be much for easier for beginners and maybe startups
Activity: 448
Look ARROUND!

GET $200 BOUNTY.

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

So what?  I absolutely do not say anything about it and I do not consider this a special advantage of the platform.  In any project, the idea and its work should prevail, and transaction fees are secondary and not the basis.
copper member

GET $200 BOUNTY.

Activity: 854
Merit: 253
The information about the project is well presented. Another project that caught my attention. Wish of luck to the founders and creators.
Yeah the project is very excellent. The project information and their project concept is well arrange and well explained. It is very important that at the beginning of each project the important details will be listed and well explained to attract and invite additional investors and participants. Through a good writings the project will be more popular and support team will be actively increasing and spreading the good and positive feedbacks of the project.

I'm wondering whether there will be a moderation in this project or not. Still understand that if there is no moderation, then it will quickly become popular in illegal transactions and hence can come from the FBI  Cheesy

It is still new and definitely in the long run, we can see some of their changes about the plan. For now, let's focused first with their current target which is to familiar about the project.

And since they are still new, I think they have to focus on few services first while still be open to the idea that the platform will be used for general service payments. I think they have to narrow their scope first so they can easily show what the potential for the system.
Activity: 434
The information about the project is well presented. Another project that caught my attention. Wish of luck to the founders and creators.
Yeah the project is very excellent. The project information and their project concept is well arrange and well explained. It is very important that at the beginning of each project the important details will be listed and well explained to attract and invite additional investors and participants. Through a good writings the project will be more popular and support team will be actively increasing and spreading the good and positive feedbacks of the project.
Activity: 350
Merit: 30
I liked the project, but I'll give you advice, place information about developers on the main page, and then you do not want to go to the site.

We did. All the info about our team is posted in the initial post of this thread.

Well you guys really read the requests of the supporters and investors. Nice strategy by the way.
copper member
I liked the project, but I'll give you advice, place information about developers on the main page, and then you do not want to go to the site.

We did. All the info about our team is posted in the initial post of this thread.
Semi-Decentralized Exchange

Yes, fees are quite low and affordable. The concept is nice. They offer a reasonable transactions fees. Appealing to all who wants to participate the project. The large number of people are interested on the project which make project more popular and famous.
Activity: 560

The low cost of transaction fees is certainly excellent, but this aspect does not surprise anyone, since so many old projects have switched to a similar algorithm, even bitcoin and a lot of different altcoys.  So hope for the success of the project is precisely because of this is not worth it.
It's a kinda low for the transaction fees compared to bitcoin and ethereum. No wonder if this coin was the best altcoin ever.
Activity: 574

Activity: 224
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io
I think, I want to have a take a look much better to this project. I find this interesting,  the Gratzio has a good concept integrated to its promising platform. I want to learn more about the Grazia and let's see its next move to the community if this project really deserves to be trusted and supported.
In order to understand the project worthy of trust or not, time must pass. My opinion is that it is too early to draw conclusions at this stage.
Yes we cant realy exactly tell as of this moment what will be the end result of this project thats why we need to let them unfold the true essence of this project.

I agree, we cannot tell this early how this project will go through, it needs enough time to develop and really need some enough funds to support the developments, but we still need to see continues progress to be able to tell if the team is really serious.
Activity: 378
Not bad, but the project is only at the very beginning of development, but you can already join the company of generosity! This is great news.
Totally agree with you, I also can join generosity and get the project tokens. Well, when the team starts generosity from the very beginning of the project launch.
basically the bounty campaign always starts from the very beginning of the project. So I'm wondering when the coin distribution will be carried out? I assume that this will only be after the end of sales?
Yes. The token distribution will take place after the ITO end on August 30th...
Not so long left to wait, the end of sales. You can download almost a month and you can get tokens. This is very fast, because some had to wait and half a year.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
I think, I want to have a take a look much better to this project. I find this interesting,  the Gratzio has a good concept integrated to its promising platform. I want to learn more about the Grazia and let's see its next move to the community if this project really deserves to be trusted and supported.
In order to understand the project worthy of trust or not, time must pass. My opinion is that it is too early to draw conclusions at this stage.
Exactly. That's why the team must have to make more activities that can attract more people to joined in the team. By this, they can possibly caught the attentions of investors and other companies to engaged on this project and become more successful on it.
Pages:
Jump to: