Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀🚀🚀 GRATZIO - GLOBAL MARKETPLACE FOR P2P INSTANT FAVORS - page 38. (Read 111251 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Do you have a ready-made product? If not, when will you be able to try the beta version and you'll be able to pay for it with coins?
Activity: 504
It's hard for me to imagine the work of this platform, because there must be a huge number of users to start it.
I think that the team will be able to type the right number of users to run. It's only necessary to announce the launch of the platform and people will come to see the project themselves.
Dua
Activity: 616
I think, I want to have a take a look much better to this project. I find this interesting,  the Gratzio has a good concept integrated to its promising platform. I want to learn more about the Grazia and let's see its next move to the community if this project really deserves to be trusted and supported.
In order to understand the project worthy of trust or not, time must pass. My opinion is that it is too early to draw conclusions at this stage.
I think for a start you need to study in detail all the documents that are provided in the project. And then study the composition of the team and other projects that they worked on, if any. And then you can make initial conclusions about the project.
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
I think, I want to have a take a look much better to this project. I find this interesting,  the Gratzio has a good concept integrated to its promising platform. I want to learn more about the Grazia and let's see its next move to the community if this project really deserves to be trusted and supported.
In order to understand the project worthy of trust or not, time must pass. My opinion is that it is too early to draw conclusions at this stage.
Activity: 308
It's hard for me to imagine the work of this platform, because there must be a huge number of users to start it.
Activity: 504
I think, I want to have a take a look much better to this project. I find this interesting,  the Gratzio has a good concept integrated to its promising platform. I want to learn more about the Grazia and let's see its next move to the community if this project really deserves to be trusted and supported.
Activity: 336
Merit: 0
I see the transaction is "$0.05". So if the value of Gratzio have increasing? The amount of GRAT for make transaction will reduce right?

This is kinda low in case you are thinking about the fees if you are going on different service. But this can also reduce via discount and stuffs.
such a transaction price is quite pleasant and will appeal to many users. Thanks to this function, the platform will be used by a large number of users. The main thing is that the developers do not increase this price.
Activity: 84
Merit: 1
I see the transaction is "$0.05". So if the value of Gratzio have increasing? The amount of GRAT for make transaction will reduce right?

This is kinda low in case you are thinking about the fees if you are going on different service. But this can also reduce via discount and stuffs.
Of course. The fee of the transaction is 0.05$ but I think it is still cheap for the fee if you want to transfer big money in output.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
D.U.G
GRATZIO can become an actively used platform as many people in the world would like to offer and get services for crypto and it is also available on a mobile platform which is a great advantage. This project also has great marketing funds like 50% of the ICO allocated tokens which will prove very great decision for the project.
Also It should be noted that the platform perfectly will be suitable first of all for people who prefer to make different purchases of things on the Internet. Now it will become simpler to be made, quicker and more safely.
GRATZIO can become an actively used platform as many people in the world would like to offer and get services for crypto and it is also available on a mobile platform which is a great advantage. This project also has great marketing funds like 50% of the ICO allocated tokens which will prove very great decision for the project.
Also It should be noted that the platform perfectly will be suitable first of all for people who prefer to make different purchases of things on the Internet. Now it will become simpler to be made, quicker and more safely.
Safety Should be highly priortized and escrow service between the parties or gratzios would ensure the operational requests flow without any issues or hurdles between the parties.
I think safety must be the greatest priority, without certain then its probably expected to have problems, then comes the conveniences.

This platform will be a big help for customers that needed direction and suggestion and stuffs especially when you are tourist exploring and visiting places.
Computta Mine Your Own BTC

Activity: 196
Marketpalce for exchanging service for cryptocuurency is not new, but it all depends on the ability of team to bring customers to platform, and it's really good that it will be three version, one for web and another for Android then iOS.
Yes, maybe it is big competitive market as i see at crypto world. They mission of team is so living with a lot of big competitors and they will must find out the best strategy of marketing.
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
Safety Should be highly priortized and escrow service between the parties or gratzios would ensure the operational requests flow without any issues or hurdles between the parties.

I agree, safety shold be the number one priority of the project because it is through online transactions and we don't know if there is unnecessary happenings behind every transactions. It should also be human friendly so that it is easy to access and do the transactions. Just hoping for the best of this project.
Activity: 294
Activity: 1120
Merit: 263
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
copper member
Activity: 188
Gratzio idea made me interesting in reality however things could be possible through favors for cryptocurrency however we require some Escrow in between that can bring more trust for every deal we make.

Yes, we have a built-in escrow service with every transaction. 
Activity: 812
https://hovr.site/
This actually one of the best service yet is basically getting your things done more easily than you ever think i think escrow service is going to have a massive usage and should it basically support all region it can solve various trade and exchange issues
copper member
Activity: 188

We will keep the transaction at $0.05 even when Gratz token will increase in value.
Activity: 364
Merit: 102
[Proof-of-contract protocol]
This is really a good project with good planning. Specially the app. I hope app will found in google play store. I didn't see any roadmap. It will help us to know its planning .
Yes, in the screenshots, the application for the phone looks very stylish) Cool The combination of black and yellow looks amazing. And the fonts are very beautiful.
Activity: 322
Not bad, but the project is only at the very beginning of development, but you can already join the company of generosity! This is great news.
Yeah they are still starting. The project is just new and shaping things up for project improvements. In due time they might have new details and ideas that might share to everyone. The project is so generous even its still on progress they are now offering rewards anfd quite a wonderful start.
Gratzio is evolving a new innovation with their idea where the favor directs to a communication involvement and engagement dealing with the crypto currencies that generates a vision of interest for us to use Gratzio.
Pages:
Jump to: