Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀🚀🚀 GRATZIO - GLOBAL MARKETPLACE FOR P2P INSTANT FAVORS - page 41. (Read 111251 times)

copper member
Activity: 188
Merit: 0
What is the number of tokens that you have created?

The total number of tokens is 1 billion.
Activity: 29

Is it already 13th July? I just came online on the right day i guess. Let me fill some bags today.
Activity: 37
I just came across this cool gratzio competition happening on redit. Simple chance to win 200 USD.

https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoAirdrop/comments/8xsti2/200_gratzio_bounty_answer_one_question_in/
Activity: 22
What is the number of tokens that you have created?
copper member
Activity: 26
I have sent a request in telegram, waiting for your answer.
Classy approach, riveting approach, unbiased project!
Activity: 96
Will funds from two parties who plan to exchange services be kept within a smart-contract until both agree to release funds?

Yes, that is exactly how it will work...

And if one party is not satisfied what is going to happen then to the locked funds?

Reading this another question pops up in my mind. Say someone asked for the favor to buy 25 roses which may be worth 25 USD. So converting that amount in gratzio tokens, he/she deposited gratzio tokens in smart contract. When the flowers are delivered say after half an hour and the total crypto markets plunges 10 percent following a very positive news. Now for 25 USD, i am supposed to pay less gratz. What will happen in such a case?
Activity: 713
Merit: 252
Will funds from two parties who plan to exchange services be kept within a smart-contract until both agree to release funds?

And if one party is not satisfied what is going to happen then to the locked funds?
Is it possible to mine your coins?

I dont think so, since no such information is available even on their website.

Is this a utility token or a security token?

I think its a utility token, since the paymnet on gratz app will be made through gratz tokens.

That is correct. GRAT is a utility token. Thank you Vishesh!

You are mst welcome. Just waiting for your project to launch. Today, i needed a favor and was thinking that in a few weeks from now, we will able to use services of gratzio SmileySmiley

I guess we have to wait till 31st August. Thats when the real game will start.

Its their token which are getting listed on 30th August, not the app. As per their roadmap the website version will be launched on 30th October.
Is this a worldwide app? Any person can use it anywhere in the world?

Should be worldwide. Their add says pin the place and ask for a favor. There is no particular region specified as such.

The payment can only be made in gratzio tokens. So people have to buy the gratz tokens first from exchanges first or there will be some facility available in the app to convert fiat into tokens?

That's an interesting question. I dont think there will be option to buy gratz tokens on the app or may be there will be. Only they can clarify this.
Activity: 32

Should be worldwide. Their add says pin the place and ask for a favor. There is no particular region specified as such.

The payment can only be made in gratzio tokens. So people have to buy the gratz tokens first from exchanges first or there will be some facility available in the app to convert fiat into tokens?

Activity: 62

I think its a utility token, since the paymnet on gratz app will be made through gratz tokens.

You are mst welcome. Just waiting for your project to launch. Today, i needed a favor and was thinking that in a few weeks from now, we will able to use services of gratzio SmileySmiley

I guess we have to wait till 31st August. Thats when the real game will start.

Activity: 32
Activity: 36
Would you mind explaining some of the features of gratz app that will be for the convenience of both the parties?
copper member

copper member

Activity: 713
Merit: 252
Pages:
Jump to: