Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀🚀🚀 GRATZIO - GLOBAL MARKETPLACE FOR P2P INSTANT FAVORS - page 44. (Read 111251 times)

copper member
Activity: 188
Merit: 0
WHat is the business model of the company you are trying to build or already built?

Our vision is to build a DAO (Decentralized Autonomous Organization)  that will be governed by Gratzio users through voting.

One thing that will differ Gratzio from other DAOs is the way we delegate users voting rights.

User voting rights would not be connected to the amount of tokens that user holds. Instead, voting rights would be proportional to favors that user performed on the platform during the particular period of time.

This is our way to protect the organization from influence of capital and the way to make sure that the power is in the hands of the people who does the most for the organization.  

Gratzio is planning to complete the transition to Decentralized Autonomous Organization (DAO) by Q4 2020
Activity: 32
Is the need of blockchain mandatory for the success of your project? I mean would it had been done with blockchain?
Activity: 40
Is there any place where I can find the independent review of this project? Thanks!
copper member
What is the best way to connect the gratz team: email, telegram, this thread or twitter?

We can be contacted by any means but the best way is our Telegram group here:  https://t.me/joinchat/Iv1YAxDA-jX--FZbij2YYw
Activity: 62
Can we get in touch with the CEO of the project if we have a specific project questions?
Activity: 96
What is the best way to connect the gratz team: email, telegram, this thread or twitter?

Dont know about other forums, but their admins on telegram are very proactive in replying.
Activity: 13
Activity: 37
Does this project has an active thread on cryptocurrencytalk?
Do you have any clients who are using your products already?

The web version of Gratzio decentralized application will be launched on October 30th.
However, it will be available to our subscribers for testing purposes by the end of September.

That's really good to know. Cant wait for September now. Cheers!
copper member

The web version of Gratzio decentralized application will be launched on October 30th.
However, it will be available to our subscribers for testing purposes by the end of September.
Activity: 36
WHat is the business model of the company you are trying to build or already built?
one question that pops on my mind is that is there any special reason to use Gratzio for this project? I mean any history with use of this name? Sorry if this question has been asked before Smiley

The Urban Dictionary says that gratz meaning is:

gratz: slang for spanish (gracias) or itallian (gratzi).. meaning thank you

The meaning of the Gratz token is a Gratitude or thank you token...

The name of the project itself was derived form the gratz.io domain name, so we decided to call any person who will be performing favors - Gratzio

Thanks for clearing that up Smiley. Its nice to know the origin of the project name :0
copper member
Are you guys planning to reachout to US investors in case you raise less money than expected?

As for now we are accepting only accredited investors from US...
copper member
one question that pops on my mind is that is there any special reason to use Gratzio for this project? I mean any history with use of this name? Sorry if this question has been asked before Smiley

The Urban Dictionary says that gratz meaning is:

gratz: slang for spanish (gracias) or itallian (gratzi).. meaning thank you

The meaning of the Gratz token is a Gratitude or thank you token...

The name of the project itself was derived form the gratz.io domain name, so we decided to call any person who will be performing favors - Gratzio
Activity: 38
Will the platform be in different langauges to support international communities?

Yes, we are planning to add more languages and currently looking for the translators.
Please contact us at [email protected] or our Telegram group here: https://t.me/joinchat/Iv1YAxDA-jX--FZbij2YYw

Can you tell me the plan about which languages. May be then I will also try to find some translator for that language.

Spanish, French, Turkish, Russian, Korean, Chinese, Japanese and maybe more...

That is quite a lot of languages. You really are well planned for the project. Kudos. I will look f or any translators if i can get.
Activity: 22
Are you guys planning to reachout to US investors in case you raise less money than expected?
I just cant seem to get enough of this project. This is the very first kind of project where people will look forward for generosity and kindness (which are missing in today's world). My one suggestion to the team is to include a section about successful implementation of blockchain projects in the past to get more people on board.
Pages:
Jump to: