Pages:
Author

Topic: Gravitate selling "FUNDED" coins that are NOT FUNDED - page 2. (Read 5336 times)

legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1000
I had to take pictures of the private keys to actually read them. You want me to post them?
legendary
Kz6KFajpR92EMkcQRAevx163NVwcPW5hiuJSdNsQBi3sTVqM4StR
In your video you claim that 'Silver Russian Roulette' series where all should be funded. However, the corresponding address to this key is: 13nv1eYRgK5gw7sMCo4xsUiZawXt6rehTc, which was never funded.
one sec I my have copied the wrong one...
I double checked it by writing down the key from the video; besides the two minor mistakes that I've made (mistaking a '5' for an 'S', and 'uj' for a 'w'), the private key is the right now. This coin / address was never funded either, yet you have explicitly claimed in the very same video that all coins from that series should be funded.

I am not really sure here I redeamed both this afternoon look here:

Kwvp6Lq2bnVLurnFj4h4ZvcG8tfjGbgaAtVZwsWjHYv3yx43rps6

BRR3
1CaUkQTaUjDF58qo2fP3PTTV2yApQiBBah

SRR3
1QJANSJ8whtrwLuHVyi3dpUdTwczrvamUm

I used the private keys from the coins my wife read them out to me. I dont know what to say?
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
In your video you claim that 'Silver Russian Roulette' series where all should be funded. However, the corresponding address to this key is: 13nv1eYRgK5gw7sMCo4xsUiZawXt6rehTc, which was never funded.
I double checked it by writing down the key from the video; besides the two minor mistakes that I've made (mistaking a '5' for an 'S', and 'uj' for a 'w'), the private key is the right now. This coin / address was never funded either, yet you have explicitly claimed in the very same video that all coins from that series should be funded.
legendary
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N8XOiqOfUpc I uploaded it in the highest quality I could so I hope you can see the private keys.
Yes, both private keys can be easily seen in the video. I have withdrawn my rating for now. I will wait for you and OP to respond to this.

Unless I've made a mistake somewhere, this doesn't look good for you at all.

legendary
Terminated.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N8XOiqOfUpc I uploaded it in the highest quality I could so I hope you can see the private keys.
Yes, both private keys can be easily seen in the video. I have withdrawn my rating for now. I will wait for you and OP to respond to this.

Update: The address checks out and appears to have been funded.
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 1222
Just looking for peace
I read this whole thread (RIP 30 mins of my life), and I'll state my opinion. I know that no one cares but still. Gravitate has done everything right. He owned up to the mistake, refunded the parties who lost money, and was calm through the whole process. I'm pretty sure the user who recieved the unfunded coin recieved funds? And OP also sent bitenvy a two ounce silver coin I believe. MinerJones got his refund so he is fine. No one except the accused lost money here. I feel as is Lauda should remove her feedback, or at least change it to a nuetral.

Thanks I will post a video soon though I am just struggling to find the time at the monent. I will try do it this weekend. I don't mind the feedback really until it is cleared up. Bitenvy already left bad feedback and from all the problems he had I dont blame him at all. I just wish I didn't send him free coins now to say sorry but hey I would have felt too bad if I din't. We are all entitled to our own judgements Smiley

Video will follow ! I am not promising it will be anything like Stephen Spielberg but I will give it my best shot!

At least try and make it Quintin Terintino styles.

Not quite as good a Quentin Tarantino but as you mentioned it I thought I would try.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N8XOiqOfUpc I uploaded it in the highest quality I could so I hope you can see the private keys. The private keys are:

The privkeys are visible just fine, hurt to watch those beauties getting peeled but well....

Nice video with you n your son Cheesy
legendary
I read this whole thread (RIP 30 mins of my life), and I'll state my opinion. I know that no one cares but still. Gravitate has done everything right. He owned up to the mistake, refunded the parties who lost money, and was calm through the whole process. I'm pretty sure the user who recieved the unfunded coin recieved funds? And OP also sent bitenvy a two ounce silver coin I believe. MinerJones got his refund so he is fine. No one except the accused lost money here. I feel as is Lauda should remove her feedback, or at least change it to a nuetral.

Thanks I will post a video soon though I am just struggling to find the time at the monent. I will try do it this weekend. I don't mind the feedback really until it is cleared up. Bitenvy already left bad feedback and from all the problems he had I dont blame him at all. I just wish I didn't send him free coins now to say sorry but hey I would have felt too bad if I din't. We are all entitled to our own judgements Smiley

Video will follow ! I am not promising it will be anything like Stephen Spielberg but I will give it my best shot!

Not quite as good a Quentin Tarantino but as you mentioned it I thought I would try.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N8XOiqOfUpc I uploaded it in the highest quality I could so I hope you can see the private keys. The private keys are:

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

legendary

You dont accidentally scam someone, you need intent in my opinion. Anyway, this bullshit has been going on too long. Im outty.
No, you most certainly do not need any malicious intent. It's quite simple and there is no need to factor in any kind of intent: User A advertises product X with 5 Bitcoin and sells said product to user B under this pretense. User B later discovers that said item was never funded by user A and does not contain 5 Bitcoin. How exactly is this not a scam until rectified? An example of this would be Apple selling you an iPhone (under the pretense that it usually does), but actually you just received an empty shell without internal hardware. Roll Eyes

Calm down. Its a mistake, not a scam. Now if he fails to repay user B in a fair time frame then it becomes a scam. But the mistake alone is not basis for a scam. You need to have some sort of intent.
legendary
Terminated.
You dont accidentally scam someone, you need intent in my opinion. Anyway, this bullshit has been going on too long. Im outty.
No, you most certainly do not need any malicious intent. It's quite simple and there is no need to factor in any kind of intent: User A advertises product X with 5 Bitcoin and sells said product to user B under this pretense. User B later discovers that said item was never funded by user A and does not contain 5 Bitcoin. How exactly is this not a scam until rectified? An example of this would be Apple selling you an iPhone (under the pretense that it usually does), but actually you just received an empty shell without internal hardware. Roll Eyes
If you want to call a mistake a scam no worries.
The intent doesn't have to be malicious for an action to be a scam, which is what this is (until resolved).

I want to know when will Lauda take back her bad trust on Gravitate becuause its unjust for just making a mistake.
That is your opinion, and frankly it doesn't carry much weight since you don't seem to understand web-of-trust.

Holy shill accounts, I'm stunned.  Roll Eyes
I've already mentioned a similar 'issues':

(we've had enough fanboys drop in their useless comment).
The majority of collectors aren't exactly the brightest people, nor does pitching in with more of these accounts change anything.

legendary
Terminated.
If you want to call a mistake a scam no worries.
The intent doesn't have to be malicious for an action to be a scam, which is what this is (until resolved).

I want to know when will Lauda take back her bad trust on Gravitate becuause its unjust for just making a mistake.
That is your opinion, and frankly it doesn't carry much weight since you don't seem to understand web-of-trust.

Holy shill accounts, I'm stunned.  Roll Eyes
I've already mentioned a similar 'issues':

(we've had enough fanboys drop in their useless comment).
The majority of collectors aren't exactly the brightest people, nor does pitching in with more of these accounts change anything.
Activity: 296
Merit: 250
If you want to call a mistake a scam no worries. Do you still want me to arrange to peel these coins?
Well, you agreed to what Lauda said, whether a mistake or not is still the definition of a scam.  So... yeah.

Yes, I don't need it to be "live" on twitter or facebook.  Just record it (with a time stamp or relevant proof of date) where we can clearly see front of coin (#6 SRR) and private key, sweep both coin funds and put it on Youtube.  I just think both of these coins need to be peeled/redeemed/funds swept as they were the trouble of this whole situation. 
Activity: 322
Merit: 251
Now I ain't done business with this man gravitate, but he got rep here an' I still'd buy somethin' from him if the time came.  Look like he screwed up some, but I don't see this as no scam.  The real scams be over in the lendin' section.  An' the ponzi one too.  This is jist carelessness an' he seem to be wantin' to make good, so. 
legendary
If you want to call a mistake a scam no worries. Do you still want me to arrange to peel these coins?
Activity: 296
Merit: 250
To summarize what I understood here:
Gravitate is supposed to sell coin X with Y BTC funded to bitenvy. Gravitate sells it as a funded coin. Bitenvy later sold the same coin to someone else, who discovered that it was funded with 0 BTC [1]. So either Gravitate sold coin X, but did not fund it or Gravitate sold the wrong coin (which was not funded either). Either way, if it was sold as funded, but was not, then this is the definition of a scam.

Whether or not the intent was malicious, is not something that I want to get into (we've had enough fanboys drop in their useless comment). The question is how to completely resolve the situation?

[1] - Correct me if I misunderstood something.

I think you are right with the understanding of the coin.

Thank you for admitting your guilt and that you scammed me.  I’m pretty much done here… 
legendary
Activity: 2733
Merit: 1181
Well I messaged bitenvy. No response. So I will plan for the peeling next weekend I will put a countdown timer on when I figure out how.

you can send me a few dozen coins to peel i can video the whole thing should take about 10 minutes Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2733
Merit: 1181
My account on bitcointalk has been handed over to my legal team. They will get the information they need and when it has finished I will announce I have it back under my control.

is your "legal team " going to refund all the stolen funds from the golden egg games? and the WAC coins you stole?
Pages:
Jump to: