Pages:
Author

Topic: Gravitate selling "FUNDED" coins that are NOT FUNDED - page 3. (Read 5336 times)

legendary
Activity: 2733
Merit: 1181
How are you involved in WAC and the great mango ponzi?
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1000
Well I messaged bitenvy. No response. So I will plan for the peeling next weekend I will put a countdown timer on when I figure out how.
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
Everyday I check here I hope to see the probelm has been resolved but Gravitate is doing everything possible to not make that happen.

Just send him his btc and get it over with.
copper member
Activity: 2562
Merit: 2504
Spear the bees
You think its better to try scam someone as opposed to making mistakes.

No. Not better. It might be better explanation although I am not sure about the word "better" in that context either. I don't remember using that word.
lol  Grin i was knowing my english isnt  good ... but your is completely broken dude .. did you tried grammarly ?    https://app.grammarly.com/    Wink

Your English skills seem worse off, in my opinion. I'm catching 8 mistakes via Grammarly from your post, and absolutely none from ab8989's post. How ironic, hm?

The only grammatical issue that I might have with ab8989's reply is that they are missing an "a" between "It might be" and "better explanation"

Let's analyze yours:

lol  i was knowing my english isnt  good ... but your is completely broken dude .. did you tried grammarly ?

• 1. "i" should be capitalized
  • 2. "was knowing" should be "know"
  • 3. "english" should be capitalized to "English"
  • 4. "isnt" should be "isn't"
  • 5. "your is" should be "your's is"
  • 6. ".." should be either a period or an ellipsis
  • 7. Given 6, "did" should be capitalized.
  • 8. "you tried" should be "you try"
  • 9. Lots of spacing issues before and after punctuation

** I would personally add a comma after "broken" and before "dude" but it's not completely necessary. Also, Grammarly should probably be capitalized.

Note: I don't consider myself great in terms English skills, but I think I'm pretty well off.

Back on topic: I await the peeling of the hologram and the conclusion of what OP requires from him.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1002

No. Not better. It might be better explanation although I am not sure about the word "better" in that context either. I don't remember using that word.
lol  Grin i was knowing my english isnt  good ... but your is completely broken dude .. did you tried grammarly ?    https://app.grammarly.com/    Wink
Activity: 209
Merit: 101
FUTURE OF CRYPTO IS HERE!

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
EthBits
hey guys !   Just stop and think for a minute. Gravitate isn't and has never been a scammer. Get back to reality.
i cant beleive it... 

whaaaaat ? !   gravitate a scammer Huh  WTF ? !! GRAVITATE ISN'T A SCAMMER !!!
Activity: 105
Merit: 10
hey guys !   Just stop and think for a minute. Gravitate isn't and has never been a scammer. Get back to reality.
i cant beleive it... 
legendary
If I am a scammer I must be the dumbest scammer in the history of Bitcoin because exposed or not exposed I am the only one who lost money- either way.

Look. You already admitted that you made several mistakes and stupid decisions for example not keeping proper books on what is going on and changing colour coding midstream to be something else than advertized. Mistakes cost money. It is totally unreasonable to expect to be able to make this many mistakes and stupid decisions without it costing you money. Do not make mistakes or stupid decisions is the lesson here.

That being said whether it was a mistake or a scam cannot be argued on how dumb it would be. I would think it would be dumber to make this many mistakes and stupid decisions compared to being a failed scammer that got cought. At least being a scammer there would be some quarter-sensible motive trying to do things like this rather than just being plain dumb.

Thank you for your views on the matter. Its a little hard to understand because of your use of the English language but I think I got the main idea. You think its better to try scam someone as opposed to making mistakes. I can't say I fully agree with you on that but it sure is something to think about!
Activity: 209
Merit: 101
FUTURE OF CRYPTO IS HERE!
If I am a scammer I must be the dumbest scammer in the history of Bitcoin because exposed or not exposed I am the only one who lost money- either way.

Look. You already admitted that you made several mistakes and stupid decisions for example not keeping proper books on what is going on and changing colour coding midstream to be something else than advertized. Mistakes cost money. It is totally unreasonable to expect to be able to make this many mistakes and stupid decisions without it costing you money. Do not make mistakes or stupid decisions is the lesson here.

That being said whether it was a mistake or a scam cannot be argued on how dumb it would be. I would think it would be dumber to make this many mistakes and stupid decisions compared to being a failed scammer that got cought. At least being a scammer there would be some quarter-sensible motive trying to do things like this rather than just being plain dumb.
legendary
OK I sent him a PM to ask.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
I am the only one who lost money- either way.
This doesn't seem to be true to me. If person A was supposed to get a coin that was funded, but it was empty, that person has also lost money (not to mention reputation when re-selling it unknowingly as funded while it was unfunded).

When I peel the sticker I will show half of the key, redeem the bitcoin then paste the full private key to see if  it matches with the ones I posted months ago. If that ok great if not then please let me know how I can change it.
You should check in with OP via PM (if possible) to see what they find acceptable first, then we can vouch in. Doing something that OP disagrees with won't help remedy the problem.
legendary
I think you are right with the understanding of the coin. I have found away to peel the stickers live.

So I will make a count down for the peeling.
I can do it on twitter live feed after checking with the suggestion. So I suggest sat or sunday
That's a good start. So technically OP's buyer is the one that is missing the funds at the moment? I'm not entirely sure how this could be remedied as sending the funded amount to them is much different from getting a funded coin (if they have peeled it already?). I wonder what bitenvy thinks/wants after the video.

Anyway also a scammer doesn't pay people back.. before this scam accusation I had already paid back digicoinuser.
Not entirely true. There have been cases of people paying only after being exposed.

Yes I understand. If I am a scammer I must be the dumbest scammer in the history of Bitcoin because exposed or not exposed I am the only one who lost money- either way. If I had not refunded MinerJones and sent him some new coins. I could understand a scam accusation really I could. But I did the honest thing and I lost money and my time which right now is precious.  

I would have realised I made this mistake eventually but it could have been months away.

Anyway let me sign up to twitter and see if my phone can pick up the private key detail.

When I peel the sticker I will show half of the key, redeem the bitcoin then paste the full private key to see if  it matches with the ones I posted months ago. If that ok great if not then please let me know how I can change it.

legendary
Terminated.
I think you are right with the understanding of the coin. I have found away to peel the stickers live.

I can do it on twitter live feed after checking with the suggestion. So I suggest sat or sunday
That's a good start. So technically OP's buyer is the one that is missing the funds at the moment? I'm not entirely sure how this could be remedied as sending the funded amount to them is much different from getting a funded coin (if they have peeled it already?). I wonder what bitenvy thinks/wants after the video.

Anyway also a scammer doesn't pay people back.. before this scam accusation I had already paid back digicoinuser.
Not entirely true. There have been cases of people paying only after being exposed.
legendary
I am the only person who lost money here.
legendary
To summarize what I understood here:
Gravitate is supposed to sell coin X with Y BTC funded to bitenvy. Gravitate sells it as a funded coin. Bitenvy later sold the same coin to someone else, who discovered that it was funded with 0 BTC [1]. So either Gravitate sold coin X, but did not fund it or Gravitate sold the wrong coin (which was not funded either). Either way, if it was sold as funded, but was not, then this is the definition of a scam.

Whether or not the intent was malicious, is not something that I want to get into (we've had enough fanboys drop in their useless comment). The question is how to completely resolve the situation?

[1] - Correct me if I misunderstood something.

legendary
Terminated.
To summarize what I understood here:
Gravitate is supposed to sell coin X with Y BTC funded to bitenvy. Gravitate sells it as a funded coin. Bitenvy later sold the same coin to someone else, who discovered that it was funded with 0 BTC [1]. So either Gravitate sold coin X, but did not fund it or Gravitate sold the wrong coin (which was not funded either). Either way, if it was sold as funded, but was not, then this is the definition of a scam.

Whether or not the intent was malicious, is not something that I want to get into (we've had enough fanboys drop in their useless comment). The question is how to completely resolve the situation?

[1] - Correct me if I misunderstood something.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1002
I am not gonna spend many words on this (too much negative energy here) but I say this:

- gravitate made some mistakes in the past but solved all problems and never did hide from them
- gravitate is an honest guy and can be trusted,he has no intend to scam anybody
- gravitate is NO scammer

@wttbs:  + 1 !   i agree 300%

I am not gonna spend many words on this (too much negative energy here) but I say this:

- gravitate made some mistakes in the past but solved all problems and never did hide from them
- gravitate is an honest guy and can be trusted,he has no intend to scam anybody

once again..
I agree too with MRBONG411

and yes ... one more time . Gravitate is an honest guy. why all this hate ?  i'm pretty sure he will find a way to proove all this noise for nothing is just bullshit..

Quote from: gravitate on December 14, 2016, 07:36:35 AM
Everyone who knows me personally knows what I am facing and would certainly frown against this tarnishing of my name.

Quote from: Lauda on December 14, 2016, 08:22:44 AMDon't appeal to emotion/pity (logical fallacy). I still don't see a potential resolution out of this dispute.
lauda .. waw.. we had touched the maximum in term of baseless here.. but nothing really surprising coming from you..

@Bitenvy: I'm pretty sure you & gravitate are not bad guys .. i'm 100% sure gravitate will find a way/solution to this problem. please, try to refrain a bit .. just PM him and try to have an adult discussion together's.

@gravitate : is it possible for you to post a periscope live streaming, showing you pealing this damn coin , to satisfied everybody ?

i would be happy to help you both to find a way to peaceful this problem , if this is still possible..
i kindly offer to mediate if you both accept it..

regards

edit:  @gravitate : ie: posting a live"persicope" stream , showing you pealing the coin , in adding in this thread, before, a live countdown for the exact hour of this streaming ) ..... just an idea...

and if this is possible , and satisfied both of you, : please , stay in peace until this live video..

Activity: 296
Merit: 250
I see almost everyone is on gravitate’s side on this issue...   Roll Eyes

Why are you STILL NOT ANSWERING MY QUESTIONS???  I will definitely not take this down if you keep evading my questions!

There is no real evidence I have scammed anyone here.

Wrong!

I am the only one who lost money here.

False!

There is no funds to be recovered here (no body has lost money apart from me)

Wrong again!  The coin funds that are on a coin that is in your possession that was supposed to be shipped to me, but wasn’t because you “lost”, “found” and “shipped”!  You don't see a problem with this?!?  I do!

Once again, it’s all about you!    Lips sealed  Lips sealed  Lips sealed

I will ask for the THIRD TIME

Why didn’t you correct this before someone else found out???  Why did you let these coins just sit around knowing they were my CORRECT coins???  

This is fraudulent when you do this!  I can’t get anywhere with someone who doesn’t understand this!  So, this scam looks like it is going nowhere!  If I had kept the coin that had 0BTC (that was supposed to have funds on it) and not sold, you are telling me that is not scamming anyone, and there would have been no lost funds?Huh  GTFO!   Angry   You are in possession of the private key (funds) that belong to me (originally).  How is this not scamming me???  The proof is in your hands!  If I sold an advertised funded coin to ANYONE that had ZERO funds on the coin and I had promised the coins were funded, but the funds/coins/private keys were in my possession still, I would be called out for this and labeled a scammer!  Why is this so hard to understand?  But, because you see everything is fine NOW with your rose colored glasses, there is no scam.  LOL    Cheesy   Cheesy   Cheesy   Cheesy

I have been here for 3 years with a clean slate.

I don’t care if someone was here for 10 or 20 years, if they did something like this, it would be the same.  It is trust as I mentioned above.  I feel like a broken record on repeat....  If you make a serious mistake like this with funding or handling of private keys (KEEPING POSSESION OF FUNDS AND THE COIN).  That is all it takes to reverse it all.  One sale (lucky me!) with a coin that I received that wasn’t funded as agreed upon!  This was it!  Ask any other coin seller how careful they are about handling the private keys and making sure they are labeling and funding of their coins.  They don’t make this mistake.  It’s pretty obvious why.  It would destroy them and their business, too!  Why should it be different for you?

After 3 years of a clean slate I put my whole reputation on the line to scam myself out of money? It makes no sense to me at all.

You make no sense to me!!!

If that is not ok with the moderators then I will disappear like the dirty little snake of a scammer I am and you win.  You will have single handedly ruined my reputation  and devalued all the coins I ever made out of nothing but spite. If thats what you want then you have a good chance of getting it because I dont have the energy for this anymore.

There you go again, asking the “moderators”…   Undecided  You have options in front of you.  You decide what your do with your reputation.  To me, you already have.  You made this mistake, you aren't answering my questions and you are NOT seeing it from the same point of view as me!  You were already done with making coins anyways...
Activity: 639
Merit: 500

I agree too.
Pages:
Jump to: