Pages:
Author

Topic: Greed is bringing loss for traders - page 2. (Read 16080 times)

Activity: 403
Merit: 10
July 01, 2019, 11:51:41 AM
 It is very common to the newcomers that dont have experience yet, they always want coins to reach 10X more than they have invested. In fact, it is very difficult to do. the best strategy is: we set an easy goal to achieve wait till the price increase and sell...
Activity: 2184
Merit: 100
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
July 01, 2019, 03:27:38 AM
One should always keep in mind Greediness is the root cause of all losses so do not be greedy. We must have specific target in mind to quit the trades. Do not greed more than your specific goal. You mindset should be always clear for your targets so its always better to book the profit at right time rather than repenting later.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002
June 29, 2019, 03:25:29 PM
Greed in cryptocurrency is the worst quality, because it is greed that causes more losses to people in cryptocurrency

greed only has an adverse effect on itself and does not have a bad impact on the crypto community, when you are greedy, of course it will make you depressed, so to overcome it try to be satisfied with the profits that have been obtained and always control your emotions well
Activity: 308
Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX
June 29, 2019, 03:10:52 PM
Greed in cryptocurrency is the worst quality, because it is greed that causes more losses to people in cryptocurrency
Activity: 238
Merit: 3
June 29, 2019, 09:03:46 AM
I doubt there is anything that is regarded as greeed when you are talking about trading, It is up to very trader set their orders according preffered profit margin, each trader have their own trading strategy which they follow some are contented with little or next to no profit margin, while the big traders wouldn't settle for that, it os not greed but strategy.
Activity: 434
www.thegeomadao.com
June 29, 2019, 09:00:14 AM
Greed will lead to loss in some cases. But greed will bring benefits too. If traders holding bitcoin now had sold all their bitcoin when its price badly suffered a decline in 2013, they would not get price of bitcoin around $12000 at present.
But this is only in a case. After all, one should not be too much greedy not only in cryptocurrency, but in every sector. 
Activity: 647
buy bitcoin
June 29, 2019, 08:52:04 AM
Greed in trading leads to poverty. It is necessary systematically  to record profits. This is one of the rules of successful trading.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000
June 29, 2019, 08:33:04 AM
Every good trader is disciplined with acute greed management skills. You must practices and read wide and thus learn from the experience of other traders in the market. Understanding when to enter and leave a trade Is very crucial to the success of every cryptocurrency trader

Through experience, such skill can be achieved. We must learn from the mistakes we made in the past and try not to repeat it again. Greed is something that cannot be eliminated from our mind but greed can be managed so that, hopefully, it will give us the positive effect rather than the negative one.
Activity: 910
Merit: 250
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
June 29, 2019, 08:32:41 AM
Naturally, traders come to crypto currency with a loyal and considerate mindset
Which is to make profits from 1% - 50%

I.e a trader of 100$ investments wishes to get 150$ (50$ profit). But when the bull spikes comes in; instead of cashing out their profit, Begins to imagine building mansions and suddenly wants to hodl to 3000$

When they wake up the next day and are left with 25$; they say altcoin is shit, that is shit

What can be done to ease greed amongst investors ??
Nothing can be done with this. Smiley I think that people should learn from their mistakes and they should understand that they have lost a lot of money because of greed and not repeat such mistakes in the future.
Activity: 686
Merit: 11
June 29, 2019, 07:59:57 AM
I do not think it's quite industrious to accuse these guys of being too greedy. I want to believe the the decision to sell by any investors is something personal and also such that anyone doing it should be always ready to accept the aftermath of their decisions either a plus or negative
Activity: 698
Merit: 251
June 29, 2019, 06:45:04 AM
when spikes happen normally traders cant make decision to stay and get more profit or to exit both game of fear and greed , profit is more when risk is also more i have a rule that i take what i got and greed 
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
June 29, 2019, 06:29:28 AM
Every good trader is disciplined with acute greed management skills. You must practices and read wide and thus learn from the experience of other traders in the market. Understanding when to enter and leave a trade Is very crucial to the success of every cryptocurrency trader
Positioning yourself and make a good stand will give you success inside the market, good traders needs to have the capabilities to be in control when to place the entry and exit points, difficult but really need to practice well and be in the right place in each time you take your call and be contented with how much will you be taking from your trade.
Activity: 490
June 29, 2019, 06:23:07 AM
You always need to pay attention to this factor, because being greedy on this market leads to nowhere, especially with such a high level of volatility. Analyse the project and decide when you should quit the coin.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
June 28, 2019, 07:53:11 PM
Activity: 552
Merit: 1
June 28, 2019, 07:37:20 PM
First, understanding the risk behind investment, before taking part I any, should be of utmost importance.
You might just find yourself in a situation where you will be enticed to get more profit, you have to be careful. Do not was it to experience it, before you find yourself do the needful.
Activity: 786
June 28, 2019, 05:37:44 PM
You are right and at at this time this is an eye opener for all of us, and not to be greed when it comes to profits, we should learned and stick to our objectives, Being a trader a profits of ten percent a day is enough, but if bullrun strikes sometimes our.mindset.changed a lot and this is.wrong based on my experienced.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 104
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
June 28, 2019, 05:00:46 PM
There is a saying" we live to fight another day". Most traders who enters a trade with the wrong mindset are always bound to be trapped or become bag holders. Cashing out the little profit is always the best way, this is because when you take the little profit, you will be able to enter another trade.
I think the best way to stop this is when traders starts having the right mindset(which is the little profit) and stops having an imaginary price at heart before entering a trade.
Activity: 491
Merit: 100
June 28, 2019, 12:25:58 AM
This is a major call for concern, as humans we want more and that results to greed, we would see our coin at 100% growth or profit, we would keep waiting for more and once  there is a retracement it might pull back below our capital, let's try not to be greedy.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036
June 27, 2019, 07:59:37 PM
Greed has always been the enemy of traders, they will only find out that greed payed with them when its too late to sell. Just look at those who regrets that they should have sold when the price of Bitcoin reached $18,000 USD. Because they thought price will continue to go up, they hold on to it and some even bought more at that price. Its an expensive way to teach our self not to be greedy when trading.
Activity: 1792
Merit: 264
June 27, 2019, 07:58:29 PM
Everyone certainly wants to get a big profit. Can it be done in investing or trading. So there is nothing wrong if someone has a target for profit. What you have to think about is how you can achieve that target, because if you do the wrong thing, your profits will never exist and the target will never be fulfilled.

trade is intended so that everyone can benefit from it. but some of them are of course many who take the wrong actions to make a profit in the allotted time so that the trade they do cannot be done well because the main factors expected are to get big profits in a short time
Pages:
Jump to: