Pages:
Author

Topic: Greed is bringing loss for traders - page 7. (Read 16080 times)

Activity: 2772
Merit: 645
No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small
May 21, 2019, 04:42:38 AM
The investor must set realistic goals that he must achieve when investing. Even if the coin grows further, he must sell when his goals are achieved.

With greed, you cannot do that, people has greed and it's normal but some are successful because they know how to control their greed.
People are investing here waiting for the right timing that we call it as an opportunity, so when that opportunity comes and we don't pull the trigger, that's our loss and solely because of our own fault.
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
May 21, 2019, 04:18:16 AM
Most people new to the world of speculation and trading start defining trends with indicators and signals from the past. They don’t take the time to learn why trends begin, how trends move through time, and how they end.

Technical analysis is often used to show how easy it is to be successful in hindsight; however, the reality, for most, is different when they attempt to use a TA system in real time.

Read the full article here to make profit in the crypto world - https://www.altcoinsidekick.com/blog/top-ticked?SQF_PAGE=top-ticked
Activity: 171
Merit: 10
May 15, 2019, 01:11:59 PM
The investor must set realistic goals that he must achieve when investing. Even if the coin grows further, he must sell when his goals are achieved.
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
May 14, 2019, 04:58:54 PM
Greed is a very bad feeling.  But from him nowhere is it.  Because as soon as you have more money you want more and more.  We are such greedy creatures.  And indeed it is.
but there are those who are lucky to be greedy so in my opinion all depends on what coins we have.
if your coin is indeed quite potential and you are sure about it then you must be greedy if you want big profits.
Activity: 1056
Merit: 251
May 14, 2019, 03:16:08 PM
Greed is a very bad feeling.  But from him nowhere is it.  Because as soon as you have more money you want more and more.  We are such greedy creatures.  And indeed it is.
Activity: 453
Merit: 2
https://goldeth.io/
May 14, 2019, 02:52:47 PM
I agree with you partially cause i know some friends who Loss some thousands of dollars cause thy waited a while longer. If traders remove a little greed, maybe there won't be much loss of their investments.
well maybe it can reduce a little loss if a trader is not too busy with greed. I've even experienced this in taking part in trade, being too ambitious and not satisfied with the profits in front of the eyes and finally ending up with big losses.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 516
May 14, 2019, 02:49:40 PM
Greed never adorns a person, and especially one who deals with money.  Therefore, traders suffer from the fact that they themselves can not stop.  It is necessary to have a measure in everything, then there will be a balance.
Measure in everything like what? I personally think Balance is obtained if the person is not greedy, the way to stop from that is to be conscious and stop then set the strategy to trade again.
Activity: 486
May 14, 2019, 02:27:19 PM
Greed never adorns a person, and especially one who deals with money.  Therefore, traders suffer from the fact that they themselves can not stop.  It is necessary to have a measure in everything, then there will be a balance.
Activity: 924
Merit: 112
May 14, 2019, 02:21:16 PM
Nothing, you must always fix the profit. If you keep all the eggs in one basket, one day you can Wake up and stay only with the basket. And when investors understand this, they will begin to take profits.
Activity: 644
May 14, 2019, 01:55:06 PM
Being greedy with altcoins for now is good, because being greedy in current period of market bull run might help us to get good returns within short period of investments. Days or a few weeks, then we  ight take profits as easy money from determinant altcoin investments. Bright future, a new spring has come to ceypto, winter went away months ago, now it is good beginning of altcoins to build and start their own Spring, the Spring for altcoins.
It's true that being greedy sometimes needs to go further and look for new things because Altcoin is very much and our main goal here is to make a profit.
This is only a matter of the time and condition of the Crypto market which is the basis or the reason we invest in large or small amounts and consider the greedy word "OPPORTUNITY". Currently the market is better and of course this is the right time to start trading ALtcoin.
Activity: 686
Merit: 131
May 14, 2019, 01:54:29 PM
Nothing I suppose.
It's not our responsibility to help people who make foolish decisions.
I guess, in a way, their trading styles contribute to the volatility of crypto.
But crypto is much larger than people who hopped on the greedy fomo wagon.

But, actually, I kind of have sympathy for them.
Because I had my greedy phase and know what it's like.
I've since learned from my mistakes and wonder how someone can lose so much money and not change what they are doing.
So if someone just keeps on making stupid choices and doesn't learn, then, well, I no longer feel sorry for them.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 250
May 14, 2019, 01:51:31 PM
every trader today can only rely on what the cryptocurrency market can allow him.  If you have already given higher rates, today you can really make a mistake and lose everything.  It is necessary to take into account the current state of the cryptocurrency market, with daily trading.

Yes, before making a trade, we must first make a research of market conditions where it will always be a good reference and experience, even though it is now very clear that market conditions are good, but also requires research conditions.
copper member
Activity: 798
Merit: 3
May 14, 2019, 01:46:42 PM
Greed is the most crucial part of the every human being. This must be keep in control while you are in the market whether in the stock market or the crypto market. Basically, in the crypto market peoples are gone more greedy because here the potential profit is more. When he is in profit waiting for more in this way lastly it makes loss. So, Greed must be controlled.
Activity: 291
Merit: 20
I love my wife and my little girl
May 14, 2019, 01:38:44 PM
Being greedy with altcoins for now is good, because being greedy in current period of market bull run might help us to get good returns within short period of investments. Days or a few weeks, then we  ight take profits as easy money from determinant altcoin investments. Bright future, a new spring has come to ceypto, winter went away months ago, now it is good beginning of altcoins to build and start their own Spring, the Spring for altcoins.
Activity: 285
May 14, 2019, 01:33:19 PM
I agree with you partially cause i know some friends who Loss some thousands of dollars cause thy waited a while longer. If traders remove a little greed, maybe there won't be much loss of their investments.

That's right, why very few people buy BTC when it only costs more than $ 3,000 earlier this year. But now they fomo go to buy BTC and other altcoin series. It is greed when the market price starts to rise again and there are many pumps in the past month
Activity: 405
Merit: 11
May 14, 2019, 01:05:09 PM
Greed is indeed a human nature that is ingrained. Many people want to be rich, rich, and continue to be rich. They do everything that they can to get richer like crypto currencies. They hope that joining a crypto currency will provide great wealth in a short time. the days become greedy. My suggestion is that we not get into greed by limiting expectations. We don't need to put our hopes too high. We should put hope in accordance with our efforts at a minimum first so that the nature of this greed can be gradually suppressed.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
May 14, 2019, 12:56:18 PM
every trader today can only rely on what the cryptocurrency market can allow him.  If you have already given higher rates, today you can really make a mistake and lose everything.  It is necessary to take into account the current state of the cryptocurrency market, with daily trading.
copper member
Activity: 476
Merit: 4
May 13, 2019, 01:59:35 PM
Activity: 854
Merit: 21
May 12, 2019, 07:56:30 PM
There's dependably a negative that you can feel on the off chance that you lose in an investment here in cryptocurrency, at that point you can say terrible regarding it like that is truly crap altcoins then in the meantime you will spread that with the goal that's bad since that resembles FUD.

so better to dependably figure positive like discover great projects to invest in like regardless of whether the esteem drops still you know and are certain that they will at present can develop

Model utilize confided in officially like btc,eth,eos and excellent then after that like in the event that you gain, at that point utilize some of it in new alts that you use again in your investment and obviously in the event that you think this can possibly develop
Activity: 749
Merit: 13
May 12, 2019, 07:37:00 PM
Greedy is one of trader enemy and if we can control our mind this will also help us mantain asset with good way. Sometime we find some trader or investor angry and judge altcoin as shitcoin not because they have bad project but because some trader lost their money in that altcoin because of their greedy mind. You have good skill is good but if you have greedy mind you will lost your profit.
Pages:
Jump to: