Pages:
Author

Topic: Greed is bringing loss for traders - page 10. (Read 16080 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 287
May 04, 2019, 03:18:47 AM
Oh, if we were all perfect, we would be rich without exception! Of course, each person has different qualities, someone less greedy and more patient, another greedy and reckless, you need to learn how to find a balance and be more resistant to market situations!
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
May 04, 2019, 03:09:22 AM
I agree. Investors need to take away the greed and think a good strategy aside from holding. If you think that you are earning good and higher to the net price that you avail I think it is good to sell your coin and don't wait for the highest value that you want. If you want to earn more perform more trading activity and don't hold to much because it is too risky.
Activity: 476
May 04, 2019, 01:30:20 AM
I am not a proponent to trade every day so tiring. Sit on your computer or phone every day. It is better to invest in long-term and set realistic goals.
It all depends on the person that he likes better and in his opinion will bring more income, and much depends on the skills, someone can better find promising coins and invest in them, and someone can trade in the short term
Activity: 756
Merit: 10
April 29, 2019, 04:29:13 AM
In this market, everything is lost and not only traders but also holders even more.
everything is correct, the market is waiting for such moods to prevail. That's when he will go to further growth.
Activity: 238
Merit: 3
April 28, 2019, 06:25:30 PM
Traders with such strategy will always lose, Traders just need have their own strategy and stick to it, trading is different from holding for a long term purpose, getting little profits regularly is what a trader should be worried about, not hoping to buy the universe someday.
Activity: 1344
April 26, 2019, 04:27:45 PM
In this market, everything is lost and not only traders but also holders even more.
Activity: 126
Merit: 2
April 26, 2019, 03:47:35 PM
If greed is left unmanaged and remains a formidable part of a trader's psyche, periods of sustained success can lead to a feeling of trade-related euphoria, as feelings of overconfidence can lead to aggressive risk taking and hyper-aggressive trade selection. The influence that greed and euphoria have upon a trader's psyche can be substantial and harmful to a healthy trading mindset. The task of managing these issues must be honestly addressed in order to overcome the challenges they pose to profitability.
Activity: 672
April 26, 2019, 03:36:54 PM
This news is as old as the world, so there is nothing to add except what has already been said many times. Greed destroys even the most experienced people, such people as a rule never admit that they succumbed to the bite of greed. Unfortunately it is.
Activity: 532
Merit: 6
April 26, 2019, 03:28:49 PM
Greed is evil

There is nothing evil in crypto currency; it’s called principles

At about few weeks back and also last year, dgtx was good value
But what’s happening today?? It is 80% negative and dumps

So it’s all your choice when it comes to greed, but it is not evil
Activity: 378
Decentralized Continuous Audit& Reporting Protocol
April 26, 2019, 02:33:57 PM
One exciting thing is to watch your money grow, it will never come into your mind to withdraw. Sometimes you could watch your monies grow for over !00% and still you will see people holding.. lolx.. they just want break the system such that they never lack financially.
Activity: 686
April 26, 2019, 01:50:21 PM
Nothing can be done. Greed is personal to every human being. We all have greed. But it is manifested on different levels. I think experience teaches people to learn how to control themselves when trading. The best traders are those that lose and learn from their experience
because if we want big profits we really have to have strong desires and it's not bad if it makes us greedy as long as it's normal, I don't think that's a problem.

the most important thing is that we invest through observation so that even if we are greedy it is not a stupid decision.
Activity: 214
Merit: 3
April 26, 2019, 01:13:17 PM
Nothing can be done. Greed is personal to every human being. We all have greed. But it is manifested on different levels. I think experience teaches people to learn how to control themselves when trading. The best traders are those that lose and learn from their experience
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
April 26, 2019, 01:09:15 PM
Until the trader himself understands that he should not be very greedy in the market, he will lose a lot because it is too late to sell his coins, personally I think you should never regret in the cryptocurrency about what he did
Activity: 61
April 26, 2019, 12:06:44 PM
Greed is evil, but sometimes it's a good thing. Greed has made me lose close to 60% of my capital, and it was also made me some good fortunes. Greed is good, one only needs to know when to be greedy and when to be contempted.
Activity: 924
Merit: 220
April 26, 2019, 12:04:30 PM
No not at all, probably you are stating those low patience wanna be traders. Look a real trader does not make losses instead make some gains. This why they called traders because this is where they are good at. Though we know that trading is not easy but still one can make more money out of it.

Trading just requires good market price prediction and patience also especially in this times where bitcoin has high volatility.
Activity: 61
April 26, 2019, 11:55:25 AM
Greed is evil, it's the reason why many projects are out for just business as usual, and without making extra efforts to develop their products and stuffs. What I think is greed can not be totally eradicated but it can be curtailed to a large extent so long as SEC and other concerned bodies start taking proactive measures against culprits
Activity: 994
Merit: 501
April 26, 2019, 11:45:59 AM
losses due to greed are common because they want to get more profit and in conducting our trade we are required to continue to monitor the price movements of coins that we trade so as not to miss the opportunity to throw away.

If people do not have control on themself then they may incur huge losses as trading requires a discipline and you should set the goals and once you achieved it you should buy/sell accordingly rather than waiting for too long to price rise or fall .
if you have a greedy nature then you have to make a price target for your trade, because greed is indeed very detrimental to anyone, greed will only bring results that are not maximal even loss, it is better to use your common sense to make choices, rather than using greed to make choices
The best plan is an enemy of the good one. Greed makes you looking for the best one losing many chances for a good enough profit. So price targeting is really a good option for greedy traders to avoid losses.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008
April 26, 2019, 10:14:45 AM
losses due to greed are common because they want to get more profit and in conducting our trade we are required to continue to monitor the price movements of coins that we trade so as not to miss the opportunity to throw away.

If people do not have control on themself then they may incur huge losses as trading requires a discipline and you should set the goals and once you achieved it you should buy/sell accordingly rather than waiting for too long to price rise or fall .
if you have a greedy nature then you have to make a price target for your trade, because greed is indeed very detrimental to anyone, greed will only bring results that are not maximal even loss, it is better to use your common sense to make choices, rather than using greed to make choices
Activity: 800
Merit: 250
April 26, 2019, 10:11:11 AM
Naturally, traders come to crypto currency with a loyal and considerate mindset
Which is to make profits from 1% - 50%

I.e a trader of 100$ investments wishes to get 150$ (50$ profit). But when the bull spikes comes in; instead of cashing out their profit, Begins to imagine building mansions and suddenly wants to hodl to 3000$

When they wake up the next day and are left with 25$; they say altcoin is shit, that is shit

What can be done to ease greed amongst investors ??

You are right. If you want to be a successful trader, you have to have the practical skills and more importantly, you have to be disciplined. I learnt this from my mentor and it has been helpful ever since
Activity: 274
Merit: 26
April 26, 2019, 10:01:42 AM
Less greediness, more patience, and sometimes more luckiness (that is out of your ability to control, not the same you can do as with previous two), will help investors get profitable investment. In contrast, more greediness, less patience, out of luck will lead to terrible losses for investors.
Pages:
Jump to: