Pages:
Author

Topic: Green days are coming for bitcoin - page 15. (Read 2262 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 10
May 03, 2018, 02:47:20 PM
this is good news for all of us, if it happens so then I will be even harder to hunt bitcoin here, because it is a bitcoin price reduction to be one of the reasons not excited ..! thanks for information.. Grin
Activity: 322
May 03, 2018, 02:23:33 PM
I honestly have never seen a profitable production, but that's just my opinion. I consider the equipment too expensive, and add to that the cost of electricity... It is better to buy bitcoin immediately.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
May 03, 2018, 01:58:16 PM
At the moment the bitcoin price has already reached $ 9580 and I think the bitcoin price has recovered in recent months. If you look at the bitcon predominantly and we will know that the decrease of bitcoin from 55% in the last month and currently bitcoin is more dominant about 45%. Cool
Activity: 259
May 03, 2018, 11:02:59 AM
So right now, everybody thinks the bad days are gone and everybody are expecting green days. But i can just say, dont be to happy to early. Because you can never know if its coming or not. There are no rules in cryptocurrencies. So it all goes ond demand and supply. So if theres no demand, the price will not go up again. After the correction to the beginn of the year, the mainstream media spread a very bad image about cryptocurrencies. So potential new investors are afraid to invest in cryptocurrencies.
Yep, although the crutch time of bitcoin has just passed, it is still hard for us to say anything previously. We all know that bitcoin is extremely volatile, it probably fluctuated currently. Sometimes all of us are in panic with its price, but evidently it is never in dip forever. Thus, all we need to do is keep calm and keep an eye on market closely. You have to be more careful, because with its volatility we can’t completely know how it will.
Activity: 728
Merit: 24
May 03, 2018, 10:51:55 AM
and that's great!finally, the cryptocurrency market rises again and the benefits of earlier investments return for all of us
I am more than confident that a person deeply versed in the economy and understanding the work of the markets will be in profit even in the worst times for the cryptocurrency. Here is only a matter of skill and desire to understand. People buy houses when the market collapses.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
Ecowatt.io
May 03, 2018, 10:47:18 AM
Yes, in the last 2 days Bitcoin's price has sharply increased, - today it is 9270 dollars. I think that these predictions come true and in the next few days Bitcoin will easily reach 12,000 dollars. I really want to believe that a good move starts. Meet you at $ 20,000! Good luck everyone!
Activity: 264
May 03, 2018, 09:37:29 AM
I have gathered informations about bitcoin that might interest you and what’s going on in the other side of the market
Let’s see.

The bitcoin price is now up by approximately eight percent since the beginning of the week. At press time, the currency is trading for over $8,800, and $9,000 by Monday seems like a done deal granted bitcoin can keep up its current momentum.

Frank Cappelleri – executive director of institutional equities at Nomura Instinet – predicts that the currency is slated to go much higher, and will likely strike $9,173 in the coming days.

In addition, over 60 percent of analysts – according to a poll conducted by Tom Lee – feel that bitcoin could break $12,000 by the time summer rolls along.

“Large hedge funds have entered with deep pockets and strong hands,” says John Spallanzani, a portfolio manager at Miller Value Partners. “All positive signs.”

With all of these positive signs we can expect a good market gesture in the coming days.

And yet mining is once again looking profitable!

I hope your information and details wil true because as of now many people are started to discourage and lost interest because of their holding was lowering in price.
Activity: 251
Powered by Artificial Intelligence & Human Experts
May 03, 2018, 08:59:51 AM
I have gathered informations about bitcoin that might interest you and what’s going on in the other side of the market
Let’s see.

The bitcoin price is now up by approximately eight percent since the beginning of the week. At press time, the currency is trading for over $8,800, and $9,000 by Monday seems like a done deal granted bitcoin can keep up its current momentum.

Frank Cappelleri – executive director of institutional equities at Nomura Instinet – predicts that the currency is slated to go much higher, and will likely strike $9,173 in the coming days.

In addition, over 60 percent of analysts – according to a poll conducted by Tom Lee – feel that bitcoin could break $12,000 by the time summer rolls along.

“Large hedge funds have entered with deep pockets and strong hands,” says John Spallanzani, a portfolio manager at Miller Value Partners. “All positive signs.”

With all of these positive signs we can expect a good market gesture in the coming days.

You have a point, I feel it too. I thin kand I believe that a month from now bitcoin users will feel the upcoming green days in bitcoin. I am glad that there are still lots of people that are believing to bitcoin eventhough sometimes bitcoin goes dwon rapidly and sometimes it decreased its price.
Activity: 406
Merit: 2
May 03, 2018, 08:49:35 AM
without any btc I think the energy will remain in the drain from the bowels of the earth because energy needs to meet lifestyles today is quite high, exactly with btc I think it can save some percent of energy needs than if we continue to build a bank with all its assets
Activity: 835
Merit: 502
May 03, 2018, 08:32:35 AM
All  is logically  after    dump  has to be growth, especially  we checked the same situation  om 206/2017  years,  so be patient   growth  will come))))   
Activity: 294
May 03, 2018, 06:28:27 AM
and that's great!finally, the cryptocurrency market rises again and the benefits of earlier investments return for all of us
Activity: 196
Merit: 6
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
May 03, 2018, 01:41:38 AM
yes green days is coming for bitcoin. green days means victory, success, winner. bitcoin will be known by billions of people around the world. billions of people will be a part of the growing team of bitcoin. because it is increasing and spreading too fast, expanding immensely that no one can stop it. and i think no one will stop it. the future of bitcoin is near, that is the green days. in the upcoming days, bitcoin will be successful.
Activity: 420
Merit: 110
May 03, 2018, 01:28:22 AM
Let’s see.

I think this is quite the reasonable "prediction". USD 12K by summer (or maybe during summer) sounds doable. Of course I would love for it to go even higher, I think the gradual increase will help prevent a big correction / dip. For the time being I am happy with the direction of my portfolio in the past few day (no extraordinary gains, but at least more green than red).
Activity: 210
May 02, 2018, 08:18:24 PM
People tend to forget the fact that volatility is a two-way phenomenon. The situation that has occurred in the last 24 hours is a vivid confirmation of this. Bitcoin demonstrated to us that increasing $ 500 is a matter of several hours for crypto currency. Naturally, such sudden movements cause excitement in the investor environment, however, for bitcoin itself, this is hardly a negative phenomenon.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
May 02, 2018, 07:53:44 PM
i don't think there are have been times miners didn't get profit. Even in bearish markets, there is still some profit to be made from mining; it all depends on how many parties are involved in the mining. Markets have been quite stable in the past couple of weeks. It is expected that we see a rise in bitcoin price up to 10K by the end of June.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
May 02, 2018, 07:37:03 PM
We really have been waiting for this growth for a long time. When a long landing lasts only one thing pleases, the price is about to begin to grow. Therefore, I congratulate everyone, we have gone through a rather difficult period.
It seems like a grail day sign is already happening, we can see that 3-week bitcoin prices do not drop below $ 9000 so this is a positive sign that prices are skyrocketing, continuing to buy and hold are things that will make us earn big profits.
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
May 02, 2018, 07:31:26 PM
I believe for Bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies it was green days from the start! The ups and downs are quite common in any market cycle and we should be aware of that. In terms of investing and taking profits yes, for the past several months there was a bearish run, but all in all I think that cryptos are here to stay and they are gradually gaining recognition everywhere, especially among the public.  The technology behind Bitcoins, Altcoins and the blockchain are solid and they have and will always be in the green. For all you investors who wants to gain a quick buck and exit things might be quite the opposite.
Activity: 87
Merit: 0
May 02, 2018, 07:14:13 PM
indeed now the green flag is often fluttering in bitcoin. but not all coin prices rise. even my friend always complains because the coin price is still on the ruined. only slightly improved not long ago then fell again.
Activity: 602
May 02, 2018, 07:13:24 PM
We really have been waiting for this growth for a long time. When a long landing lasts only one thing pleases, the price is about to begin to grow. Therefore, I congratulate everyone, we have gone through a rather difficult period.
Activity: 994
Merit: 11
Daxetoken.net
May 02, 2018, 07:09:13 PM
    We are hoping for the continues growth og bitcoin now in the market. I believe it will hit more than my expectation. But of course the possibility that bitcoin drop again is always there since market and bitcoin are volatile. We need to think always positive about bitcoin because we saw now it is increasing together with thr demand.
Pages:
Jump to: