Pages:
Author

Topic: Green days are coming for bitcoin - page 16. (Read 2262 times)

Activity: 299
Merit: 14
May 02, 2018, 07:08:09 PM
I really began to feel much more confident when the price started to rise. It has recovered almost 50% of its previous high value and this undoubtedly calms down.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
May 02, 2018, 07:02:29 PM
such a good growth was already in the past year! there is no eternal growth, sooner or later the market will turn green and everything will go down! the main thing is to get out of the market in time, I think it will be closer to summer! so while there is a good opportunity to earn it is necessary to earn!
Activity: 238
Greentoken-invest in ecology
May 02, 2018, 06:04:10 PM
Indeed, you are right and those predictions of the people about bitcoin are becoming true. The price of bitcoin has increased and people are now starting to move and trade their coins for bitcoin. Hope that this will continue for the next months.
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
May 02, 2018, 03:58:35 PM
I am on the alert for a new correction.
I think btc will take off but not before a hard correction.
Activity: 896
Merit: 272
OWNR - Store all crypto in one app.
May 02, 2018, 03:58:14 PM
I have gathered informations about bitcoin that might interest you and what’s going on in the other side of the market
Let’s see.

The bitcoin price is now up by approximately eight percent since the beginning of the week. At press time, the currency is trading for over $8,800, and $9,000 by Monday seems like a done deal granted bitcoin can keep up its current momentum.

Frank Cappelleri – executive director of institutional equities at Nomura Instinet – predicts that the currency is slated to go much higher, and will likely strike $9,173 in the coming days.

In addition, over 60 percent of analysts – according to a poll conducted by Tom Lee – feel that bitcoin could break $12,000 by the time summer rolls along.

“Large hedge funds have entered with deep pockets and strong hands,” says John Spallanzani, a portfolio manager at Miller Value Partners. “All positive signs.”

With all of these positive signs we can expect a good market gesture in the coming days.

And yet mining is once again looking profitable!

Bitcoin is preparing itself before it fly high up again. While the price is not that high right now, I advice everyone to buy bitcoin and start your investment now. When the prices rises up again, I think it will fly pass last year's maximum. Thanks to bitcoin, more people will be happy in the end of year when I think bitcoin will rise up.
Activity: 798
Merit: 121
May 02, 2018, 03:54:29 PM
I have gathered informations about bitcoin that might interest you and what’s going on in the other side of the market
Let’s see.

The bitcoin price is now up by approximately eight percent since the beginning of the week. At press time, the currency is trading for over $8,800, and $9,000 by Monday seems like a done deal granted bitcoin can keep up its current momentum.

Frank Cappelleri – executive director of institutional equities at Nomura Instinet – predicts that the currency is slated to go much higher, and will likely strike $9,173 in the coming days.

In addition, over 60 percent of analysts – according to a poll conducted by Tom Lee – feel that bitcoin could break $12,000 by the time summer rolls along.

“Large hedge funds have entered with deep pockets and strong hands,” says John Spallanzani, a portfolio manager at Miller Value Partners. “All positive signs.”

With all of these positive signs we can expect a good market gesture in the coming days.

Bitcoin will be back in the demand of market as the next quarter approaches. I think it will continue to grow until the last quarter when we will expect that bitcoin will increase more in its price than it did last year. I can see that it surpass everyone's expectations and estimation. I can see that investments and trades will be profitable at the end of the year.
copper member
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025
May 02, 2018, 02:58:44 PM
Let’s see.

Thankfully,bitcoin is striving to be on top again. This is what should we really expect with cryptocurrencies. I believe that it is a growing economy and tht many are anticipating its breakthrough. We should expect bitcoin to rise higher in the next months.

Yes bitcoin's price is increasing and it is a good news for all of us.The investors of bitcoin are also now happy as they have started receiving their profits for they have waited long.Signature campaigns are also now paying good payments.Now it will continue to grow like it did in 2017.People are buying bitcoins now because the prices are rising.The demand of bitcoin is also now rising and that is why its price is rising.It will rule the market in the coming future.
Activity: 90
Merit: 0
May 02, 2018, 02:43:36 PM
yes, Sir, I also hope that there will be green, and golden days in front, green business profit loss, and virtual currency is more than that, but in the current market situation, there is good news of Bitcoin.
Activity: 132
May 02, 2018, 02:29:04 PM
wearing better than not doing nothing never stops to dig out Altcoin that it is the future for all with the dense forest it becomes a good potential for those of us who know it
Activity: 1358
Merit: 538
dont be greedy
May 02, 2018, 02:25:25 PM
it looks like the whole altcoin asset is starting to recover slowly
no big pum this time like November 2017 yesterday, where BTC up 400% within 3 days
I am still waiting for the normal price to release all assets
Activity: 1106
Merit: 273
May 02, 2018, 02:21:07 PM
When i look at the market it seems like green days already here but we need better days. I really trust bitcoin and i’m sure that it’ll be rising in the coming months/ years. Let’s wait and see Smiley
Activity: 196
May 02, 2018, 02:16:40 PM
bitcoin will continue to grow even better than the year before. many more green and it will keeps on moving up little by little, bitcoin. the Bitcoin market is starting to get green and that means almost all coins have a rising price.
Jlv
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
The Future Of Work
May 02, 2018, 11:20:20 AM
I already felt for positive income that coming in from bitcoin and I hope it will be happened the soonest possible. Good profit returned for all of us.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 500
May 02, 2018, 11:07:04 AM
This is the moment that everyone is waiting for, that everyone believes that bitcoin will be profitable in the future, not just a mere nonsense, and I strongly believe that bitcoin will continue to grow even better than the year before.
Activity: 196
May 02, 2018, 10:51:03 AM
Great news,bitcoin is coming for green.This is what we really expect with cryptocurrency.We should expect bitcoin should rise higher more in the next months.Q3 is what i really expect to happen.
Activity: 364
May 02, 2018, 10:47:57 AM
Let’s see.

Thankfully,bitcoin is striving to be on top again. This is what should we really expect with cryptocurrencies. I believe that it is a growing economy and tht many are anticipating its breakthrough. We should expect bitcoin to rise higher in the next months.
copper member
Activity: 125
Merit: 13
https://medium.com/@ridhataqo
May 02, 2018, 10:47:49 AM
I hope these green days will attract more new money into bitcoin so we can reap the profit in Q4 2018, hopefully bigger than last year 😂

Luckily I got in just before it hits $4000 and took my profit before it got pummeled💰
Activity: 753
May 02, 2018, 10:37:30 AM
hopefully these analyzes and predictions actually happen. I think the bitcoin price will go back up slowly to $ 20,000. such as the end of 2017. many predict as it is. mining or trading coins equally make a profit so everything can be done.
It will become 20,000 USD again for sure because there is a lot of good news that are coming to bitcoin and we need to be positive and stay with bitcoin and always have faith and belief to bitcoin that it will go up again because that is the cycle of bitcoin that in the first few months of the new year, the price of bitcoin will fall but in the 2nd-3rd quarter it will go up again.
I agree that the bitcoin price can reach 20,000 dollars this year, but I believe that not everything depends on the news, there are many other factors that influence the price of bitcoin and other crypto currency.
Activity: 80
Merit: 4
May 02, 2018, 10:22:31 AM
We're almost done with the bear market. I think we'll be going sideways from now on before actually hitting the bull. Q4 is what I really expect it to happen
Activity: 518
May 02, 2018, 10:20:05 AM
The stagnation period for bitcoin was quite big this year therefore we wait for a bigger growth.
Pages:
Jump to: