Pages:
Author

Topic: Green days are coming for bitcoin - page 18. (Read 2270 times)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0
May 02, 2018, 02:02:44 AM
Green days are back in bitcoin, but there is a suspicion that it will not be for long and will end by the end of spring. In the summer, a drawdown of $ 6,000-7,000 is possible, followed by an increase of $ 30,000 by the end of the year
Activity: 1
May 02, 2018, 01:56:46 AM
Пoмoгитe им жить!     
 Увaжaeмыe дaмы и гocпoдa , пepeчиcлив биткoйны нa cчeт  1LsrSqpMaD1WxaXHCtp6yRrfpRf2FGf77a    вы пoмoжитe нyждaющимcя дeткaм. Oни ждyт нaшeй c вaми пoмoщи.  Пpocтo пoмoгитe бoльшoмy дeлy !  Бyдти милocepдны!
Activity: 238
May 02, 2018, 01:50:43 AM
i definifely know it will increase to a such amount considering this analysis everyday and will keep seeing a positive move
Activity: 265
Merit: 100
May 02, 2018, 01:47:25 AM
I have gathered informations about bitcoin that might interest you and what’s going on in the other side of the market
Let’s see.

The bitcoin price is now up by approximately eight percent since the beginning of the week. At press time, the currency is trading for over $8,800, and $9,000 by Monday seems like a done deal granted bitcoin can keep up its current momentum.

Frank Cappelleri – executive director of institutional equities at Nomura Instinet – predicts that the currency is slated to go much higher, and will likely strike $9,173 in the coming days.

In addition, over 60 percent of analysts – according to a poll conducted by Tom Lee – feel that bitcoin could break $12,000 by the time summer rolls along.

“Large hedge funds have entered with deep pockets and strong hands,” says John Spallanzani, a portfolio manager at Miller Value Partners. “All positive signs.”

With all of these positive signs we can expect a good market gesture in the coming days.

And yet mining is once again looking profitable!

I hope that the green days are really coming to the bitcoins because as what I've noticed they are getting green last weeks but yet having a red days some times so they are not that stable in increasing the price. But i am sure that these couple of months will be the start of the bitcoins getting head back to the moon. There are a lot of people who are hoping for the bitcoins to rise and there are a lot of people too that buys bitcoins in their lowest hoping to have a lot of profit when the go to the moon again. Just continue to support and avoid panic selling
Activity: 238
May 02, 2018, 01:42:55 AM
Prices have started to rise these days. I think a light of hope was born in everyone.
They started to rise in subcoins. Growing between 10% and 20%. The market needs to come alive. 4 months market is very calm, investors are waiting.
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands
May 02, 2018, 01:36:18 AM
if that's true, surely it will be good news for us crypto users, many people expect Bitcoin prices will go back up as in 2017, which has set a record throughout the history of Bitcoin.
Absolutely green days are coming faced red days for long time but now scenario has been changing and we are observing that as green days. And it is a good sign for the bitcoin users and hoping to continue the same in the future.
Activity: 593
BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange
May 02, 2018, 01:31:49 AM
A green day with Bitcoin not come, the fluctuations are still going on. Bitcoin is falling at a slow pace and the green days have arrived, but it has gone through hastily. We need to wait a little while for the real blue days to return to Bitcoin and Crypto.
Activity: 700
Merit: 136
XAYA - THE ULTIMATE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM
May 02, 2018, 01:28:55 AM
So right now, everybody thinks the bad days are gone and everybody are expecting green days. But i can just say, dont be to happy to early. Because you can never know if its coming or not. There are no rules in cryptocurrencies. So it all goes ond demand and supply. So if theres no demand, the price will not go up again. After the correction to the beginn of the year, the mainstream media spread a very bad image about cryptocurrencies. So potential new investors are afraid to invest in cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 378
Merit: 105
MoonDeFi
May 02, 2018, 01:14:50 AM
if that's true, surely it will be good news for us crypto users, many people expect Bitcoin prices will go back up as in 2017, which has set a record throughout the history of Bitcoin.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
May 02, 2018, 01:14:38 AM
Bitcoin has rising in price and market in the next few days experiencing a green market.Green days! It'll must be happen.I believe that next bitcoin will gain momentum.

Too confident huh?its not because today price rising means it will continue until tomorrow,havent you seen the pattern of the price movement?in every good growth,theres a sudden falls,truth is whales are good on this and they are making money for pumping and dumping so expect more of this..

Lets hope that many investors come again with strong belief and high moral,not those weak handed that only investing for quick bucks
Activity: 2898
Merit: 590
BTC to the MOON in 2019
May 02, 2018, 01:08:22 AM
Many ico will end sales in May and start selling on the exchanges!

The market is booming, BTC will break through $10,000, and ETH will surpass $800!

The green market will accompany us to summer!
If there is a lot of coins being sold on an exchange then wouldn't it make more sense for the price of Bitcoin to go lower?
More demand can make the price of bitcoin increase and we know that the supply is decreasing while the interest of people are increasing.
Bitcoin is not a scam, so the future looks good, the only question now is when is that big demand will come? I am talking of institutional money.
Activity: 101
May 02, 2018, 12:49:42 AM

The market is booming, BTC will break through $10,000, and ETH will surpass $800!

If there is a lot of coins being sold on an exchange then wouldn't it make more sense for the price of Bitcoin to go lower?
Activity: 280
Merit: 39
Citowise-Developing Crypotpayment Infrastructure
May 02, 2018, 12:46:14 AM
yes there is always green days in bitcoin and other crypto market but this is only normal yet the red days is always coming it's base in the market flow no one knows when the green days or when the red days will come so for better understanding you can just study the market flows and analyze the charts in that way you can tell whether the price will go green or not
Activity: 68
Merit: 1
May 02, 2018, 12:25:21 AM
The bad incident deserves to be an inspiration for progressive progress. After a few months it will rise again no matter what happens is prohibited or bitcoin prices are not dependent on the situation. Let's wait for the extraordinary time.
Activity: 37
May 02, 2018, 12:23:31 AM
Yes. Green days are coming for Bitcoin. It is easiest currency in the world. No on replaced Bitcoin. It's Market rate is very high. One day Bircoin leading in the currency world.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
May 02, 2018, 12:01:45 AM

Activity: 770
Merit: 10
https://streamies.io/
May 01, 2018, 11:47:31 PM
Although the foliage still covers the Crypto market, the bitcoi remains intact at $ 9k. I've invested in bitcoin and looking pretty much at it, but I still can not profit from it. Maybe I need to invest in some other potential altcoins to make more profit.
Can someone give me a great portfolio? I always appreciate your comments. tks  Grin
Activity: 98
May 01, 2018, 11:45:07 PM
I hope that if we look at the market now, the trend of bitcoins will be positive, and I hope that this situation will continue. I really hope that it will continue to go so that the price will again begin to rise and reach its peak price last year, which is 19,000 dollars
Activity: 133
May 01, 2018, 11:18:51 PM
I think like you. According to my guess, this is a good time for bitcoin to grow fast. and it could reach near 20k by the end of May or early June. This is also a good time for ICO projects to end
Activity: 212
Follow ME : @EllenDonley
May 01, 2018, 10:37:46 PM
The market is in green days and good growth but I advise investors not to sleep on the victory and the market can fluctuate at any time. If you are trading then you can take the money you invested and keep the profit to continue trading. It is important to preserve your money.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBwAxmrE194

Let it grow  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: