Pages:
Author

Topic: Green market - page 46. (Read 5021 times)

Activity: 75
Merit: 0
June 16, 2018, 08:02:48 AM
Oftentimes, holders carry assets in defiance of relevant loses of levels and they provoke a limited advances in gains easily during a forthnight.
Activity: 89
June 16, 2018, 05:18:19 AM
It is good to buy altcoins now because the prices are low. It's wise to buy several altcoins and not just one altcoin spending all the money in it. This is to assure that the chance of earning is higher than losing. It is also good bitcoin because the price is low as well.
Activity: 140
June 15, 2018, 09:38:26 PM
Hey guys, i want to know your opinin about - if there will be again dump and when is the best time to buy altcoins now?

It is time we celebrate for the blessing of  greener market of cryptocurrency. It is possible that the market will go red and down again but I believe this is the best time for people to buy coins and bitcoin and ETH. The market will experience more green in the next coming days. By the end of the year it is possible that we will reach an ATH. The cryptocurrency market still has a lot of change it needs to overcome and go through before it stabilizes.
Activity: 110
June 15, 2018, 09:36:06 PM
Their is the time for altcoins to rising up and lower the price. Once you had bought today it will increase continuously so better check the market. Because there is other altcoins that price is increasing slowly so choose to buy the best.
Activity: 110
June 15, 2018, 09:34:12 PM
the market moves in cycles and no particular cycle will last forever. Before now there was a bear market that lasted for months and now the bulls are here. They will last for their own period and the bears will be back. The cycle keeps  going on and on.
Activity: 280
Merit: 12
June 15, 2018, 09:11:19 AM
maybe its a great time to buy some coin or altcoin. but the market already going up again and having green day. so i think you need buy now because this will going up again i think and stable like last year.
Activity: 623
Merit: 11
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
June 15, 2018, 09:10:56 AM
Where do you see the green market? I have not seen anything like it for a long time.
I have a lot of coins that sank in the price and I would be very happy if they grew up.
Yes, and green color favorably affects the psyche.
Activity: 100
Merit: 1
June 15, 2018, 09:10:37 AM
Not recently lol, been a bad few weeks.
Activity: 196
June 15, 2018, 09:09:24 AM
Now the situation on the market is extremely depressing. I hope that soon there will be news that will change the color of the market to green
Activity: 238
June 15, 2018, 09:07:27 AM
In the crypto money world, prices fall and rise back up.
Close followers of the stock market invest when prices fall. When prices go up, they sell coins. And they make money. This is the syste
Activity: 504
Merit: 20
June 15, 2018, 09:05:07 AM
I also very much hope that the red market will disappear and will be good times, the market will certainly develop further and it has a huge potential, but for now you can safely buy.

That seems retardedly generic to talk about "potential" 24/7 since potential never correlates price, EVER
Activity: 1078
Merit: 21
COMBONetworkio
June 15, 2018, 08:57:03 AM
I also very much hope that the red market will disappear and will be good times, the market will certainly develop further and it has a huge potential, but for now you can safely buy.
Indeed we should be patient to wait for the market to get back green,
we hope that the market conditions can improve again
Activity: 230
Merit: 10
The Exchange for EOS Community
June 15, 2018, 08:26:40 AM
Activity: 650
Merit: 500
June 15, 2018, 08:23:49 AM
It is  going to be a long time until we start seeing the market green again, but i am sure that in some time it can easily happen, but we need to be confident in what is going on and try to be positive enough
Activity: 83
June 15, 2018, 08:15:55 AM
Of course, I think so too. Because this market is very potential and will develop further in the future.
I hope the gloomy days, the red will soon disappear, so that blue can rise to the throne.

Activity: 112
June 15, 2018, 08:12:57 AM
Its not green at all,  maybe we wait betwee ln 3rd and 4th quarter of this year.  My holdings are ins still intact.  I dont mind negatives in my portfolio i dont want to look at everytime,  heheh you know what i mean.  So stressing
Activity: 103
June 14, 2018, 09:22:06 PM
The best time to buy was yesterday. I am ready to repeat this every day. Look closely at the projects that go to the ICO in late April or early May. In general, they are worthy of attention, because by that time the market will be green.
Activity: 99
June 14, 2018, 11:32:16 AM
Its currently the best time to buy alts as the prices are currently low and affordable, you only have to look into the coin project and decide where to invest your money, you dont have to wait for the dump
Activity: 182
June 13, 2018, 06:24:38 PM
Hey guys, i want to know your opinin about - if there will be again dump and when is the best time to buy altcoins now?

Suggesting investments to other people is a bad idea, especially when it's something so risky and volatile like crypto. You have to make that decision by yourself and trust your own thoughts and actions. Don't expect everything handed to you on a plate... do your own research.

the green market is our advantage to generate far greater profits in the future. so to these market conditions need to use a strategy that is able to make the market stay green and very capable to be relied upon as a source of profit for us.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
June 13, 2018, 06:23:44 PM
probably now because now altcoin prices are down so we can buy altcoin as much and we can invest in the long term if you want to get profit and type altcoin price down like this you better buy bitcoin if you have capital....

That's a good plan to do if we have enough capital, but if nothing's in your savings its just good to hold your digital cryptocurrency holdings. As we have observed the current market value right now its needs a harder and tough determinations, in order to cope up your fears and worries. Because panic might affect lots of investors right now due to unpredictable market that hinders the green market, and bull run expectations failed.
Pages:
Jump to: