Pages:
Author

Topic: Green market - page 45. (Read 5021 times)

legendary
Activity: 3640
Merit: 1209
June 19, 2018, 12:35:15 PM
Hey guys, i want to know your opinin about - if there will be again dump and when is the best time to buy altcoins now?

Strong growth of the market will happen but already from the middle of September probably; now there will be small increases in the summer but strong dump wouldn't take place. But now is a great time for purchases, because the prices for all coins are very good so far and I think it shouldn't be postponed, now is the time.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
June 19, 2018, 07:37:49 AM
Hey guys, i want to know your opinin about - if there will be again dump and when is the best time to buy altcoins now?

Good topic, because the dump situation is now. Almost all altcoins are in red mark so this is the best time for you to buy altcoins because they are cheap right now. Then after that, you just hold and store your coins until the green mark appear again.

I am hoping that the green market continue, this is the best time to buy coins while the market is green, the red market is over and I just hope the investors will all do their part to make the green market continue to grow.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 453
June 19, 2018, 06:28:05 AM

Most of the altcoins are cheap now. But then, there is a good chance that they will get even more cheaper in the next 2-3 months. The best thing to do would be to purchase in small amounts, at different targets. This will minimize your risk as well.
Activity: 954
Merit: 104
ludenaprotocol.io
June 19, 2018, 06:26:36 AM
Market will be green again in Q4 2018. If you look on graphs you will see that crypto is growing mainly in this quarter.
Activity: 252
Merit: 13
June 19, 2018, 04:45:23 AM
The beginning of July promises to be hot. Many people have heard about the possible explosive growth in the market of crypto-currencies. Cross fingers and wait.
Activity: 224
Merit: 5
June 19, 2018, 04:31:56 AM
In my opinion the best time to buy altcoins when the market is down, but we cannot predict if when it will recover again, if you are planning to hold your coins for long you should have a patience.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
June 19, 2018, 04:22:45 AM
A few hours ago mostly all coin pump and this is just started for continue bullish trend. In my opinion now the market will started for all the times high again untill in the end of this years, like that happening in last year.

I don't think that history will repeat exactly as it was last year, but the fact that growth is inevitable is I'm almost sure. But in any case, all the money now can not go, because the decline may continue
Activity: 269
Merit: 100
https://i.imgur.com/ya7OkAV.png
June 19, 2018, 04:11:12 AM
A few hours ago mostly all coin pump and this is just started for continue bullish trend. In my opinion now the market will started for all the times high again untill in the end of this years, like that happening in last year.

This need for the all business team and trading. Most of the people like this time. So hold the coin and wait for this time. If market is green price increasing. So it good information to all. So people sell the coin on time. Check the market place price then you know the price up and down time. It help to business growth and people growth.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
June 19, 2018, 03:49:13 AM
Activity: 266
June 19, 2018, 03:05:38 AM
BTC is struggling for several months now. If you are in to long term investment it is the good time to buy it. Continue buying while the prices are down. Time will come that prices will soar up again and that will be a huge income for everyone.
Activity: 308
Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI
June 19, 2018, 02:58:37 AM
The fact that the market is green today does not mean that all coins will now grow. The global trend continues - the market is falling. And the next fall will be stronger than the previous one.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
June 19, 2018, 02:22:37 AM

which I see today the market price is verdant and by greening the market today you can sell altcoin you already hold but not with all the altcoin you hold
you can sell and you better sell your altcoin which has a high price and can be profitable because the price the market may go up and down again
Activity: 224
Merit: 8
June 18, 2018, 11:31:23 PM

Suggesting investments to other people is a bad idea, especially when it's something so risky and volatile like crypto. You have to make that decision by yourself and trust your own thoughts and actions. Don't expect everything handed to you on a plate... do your own research.

a green market where the market position is great for us to rely on to become the center of profit we gain in the future. because with the advantage that allows us to get high enough when the market is green. and this level of profit makes its own profit by having a market in this coin.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
dApps Development Automation Platform
June 18, 2018, 11:24:17 PM

Good topic, because the dump situation is now. Almost all altcoins are in red mark so this is the best time for you to buy altcoins because they are cheap right now. Then after that, you just hold and store your coins until the green mark appear again.
Activity: 121
June 18, 2018, 11:20:27 PM
We miss the green market and are not sure when we will see a green market for a whole month. I still expect market to be green again and I believe it will happen within a year.
Activity: 254
Merit: 18
June 17, 2018, 09:38:42 AM
Nice green after a week of red, a clear sign of consolidation working towards a successful end of the year I foresee. I hope to catch the best trains out there.
Activity: 26
June 17, 2018, 09:34:14 AM
I fear it might be a dead cat bounce. But honestly at this point I have no idea where we are going. Should properly get out of some of it, but my personal plan is just to hold until end of summer and see what happens from there. Smiley Smiley
Activity: 24
June 17, 2018, 05:39:13 AM
Now the market is really rising. If you had purchased it as at then, then things would have been different now. Although, I can't presently confirm its stability, even though those coins are rising, but I believe things are changing for better.
Activity: 92
June 17, 2018, 03:24:36 AM
Hopefully, that's a market prepairing to the moon start. Market capitalization becomes higher, we reached 300 billion market cap. Probably big money get in again. Prepare yourself guys, as we will have a big jump. I'm not sure, May or June
Activity: 81
June 16, 2018, 11:26:28 AM
as of now bitcoin was getting to pump now and also altcoins and tokens so if you want to earn some profit you should buy now because im really sure that there will be a big pump and it will happen as soon as posiible.
Pages:
Jump to: