Pages:
Author

Topic: Green market - page 52. (Read 5021 times)

Activity: 307
Merit: 119
May 01, 2018, 06:50:52 AM
Hey guys, i want to know your opinin about - if there will be again dump and when is the best time to buy altcoins now?
In my opinion, when the price drops I buy, and when there is money I buy, let's say it's saving, if the price is going up I sell as necessary as needed. of course it's profitable.
Activity: 241
Merit: 100
May 01, 2018, 06:38:23 AM
the market has indeed become green. says that the number of people who invest their money in cryptocurrency began to grow again. now the most important thing is not to make hasty conclusions about just wait until the price will kill the maximum.
Activity: 151
Merit: 0
April 30, 2018, 10:36:46 AM
I expect soon a new fall of prices in the market and to buy altcoins is best at a low price. so I'm in no hurry to buy
Activity: 490
April 30, 2018, 10:29:14 AM
the green market is still ahead, investing in altcoins is a reasonable solution, as they are rapidly gaining growth speed, only it is necessary to choose quality coins.
Activity: 392
April 30, 2018, 10:25:10 AM
the market is not going through the best of times, after draining large investors are afraid to go and still waiting. from the exchange mtgox, output and sell whips, that's negative. I think a reversal is not far off
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
April 30, 2018, 10:19:39 AM
I do not think all coins are green. Some coins are still in red on the market. I am also confused as to what affects the price of each coin differently or equally.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
April 30, 2018, 09:55:42 AM
Their is the time for altcoins to rising up and lower the price. Once you had bought today it will increase continuously so better check the market. Because there is other altcoins that price is increasing slowly so choose to buy the best.
Activity: 140
April 30, 2018, 09:44:43 AM
I am not an expert nor anybody knowledgeable enough about the cryptocurrency market especially on altcoins but I would like to give my opinion on this idea. I think in my opinion the best method of knowing when will be the time to buy coins is when you can make it certain that the market is now really moving up. The evidence you might be able to consider is the amount of buys rather than how much is sold. If you can see alot of buying then you could be certain that the price will be going up. You can see graphs containing this information for a certain altcoin in wbsites and mobile apps.
Activity: 128
April 30, 2018, 09:43:01 AM
For many days the market was in lower level. Now the market is green again. Now maybe the price of all the coins will increase again.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
April 30, 2018, 09:34:29 AM
Hey guys, i want to know your opinin about - if there will be again dump and when is the best time to buy altcoins now?

I think that now we will see the market more green than red. Now it makes sense to buy altcoyinami with lower prices. The market will gradually grow, periodically correcting. Therefore, altcoins can be bought.
Activity: 61
April 30, 2018, 09:31:50 AM
Green market? I do not think so. If you have a weekly rating, you can say that. But on a quarterly basis, you will find it does not change at all. Everyone expects a breakthrough but it's still a long way off.
Activity: 420
April 30, 2018, 09:29:09 AM
Yeah sure.
This time is time to buy all coin, surely Altcoin too.
If you want to buy a coin i think ETH or BTC is better.
Because that both coin is great coin to invest.
But, Altcoin is great. Is up to you to take decide.
Activity: 183
April 30, 2018, 09:27:55 AM
the decline in the volume of money of the crypto-currency stock exchange turned the color of the charts red. but the increase in demand for the stock market made the stock market green. I hope the stock market will continue like this.
Activity: 125
April 30, 2018, 09:25:21 AM
Personally, do not ever listen to someone else's advice because it is your investment fund, not them, they do not lose anything even if they give wrong information. So Now better not to buy, and wait for next fall. Think about this soon, maybe next week.

Activity: 147
April 30, 2018, 09:04:24 AM
there is no best best time to buy altcoin, you have to make that decision yourself and trust your own thoughts and actions. Do not expect everything to be left to someone else ... do your own research.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 250
April 30, 2018, 08:47:13 AM
the price dump is always there, if for now it is also good to buy some altcoin because the potential for ride is increasingly visible, we can see from year to year that price dump is always happening.
Activity: 196
April 30, 2018, 08:42:23 AM
the market is on the rise and it has satisfied all of us but I think the bigger rise is just before the summer starts
copper member
Activity: 364
April 30, 2018, 08:38:15 AM
Don't listen other people suggestion because that's your investment fund, not them, they don't loss anything even if they given wrong information, I'll buy altcoin now because i think dump already finished and market will start rising soon

Yes ooo... I think market has started rising already. Many altcoins I have are picking up and the total value I have increases daily. Even they fall again, it won't be that bad or below expectations.
copper member
Activity: 364
April 30, 2018, 08:35:16 AM
Always what I like to see.. Green all over the market. It gives me hope and brightens my day.
Activity: 404
Merit: 11
April 29, 2018, 08:57:53 AM
For two days the market was red.  And now it's green again.  I think the price of coins will only grow further and there will be no more falls.
it was only a light correction, it is needed now and from other side it is a good opportunity for traders to earn a couple of dollars and to enter the market for those who still didn't do that.
Pages:
Jump to: