Pages:
Author

Topic: Green market - page 54. (Read 5021 times)

Activity: 172
Merit: 10
April 26, 2018, 01:45:34 AM
Right now is a pretty good time. Prices will surge in the following months, for sure.
It is very difficult to suggest to people to invest, especially when they have to put their money in this market that
It is very risky and unstable. You must take advantage of the increase in values ​​because as they went up they may fall, in fall
it's just about your strategy to do business or have luck in your profits.
Activity: 728
Merit: 501
io.ezystayz.com
April 26, 2018, 12:18:05 AM
Hey guys, i want to know your opinin about - if there will be again dump and when is the best time to buy altcoins now?

I dont want to think about that for today because i want to earn my capital first before i want to think about buying again in a deep price. If you prefer in bitcoin price i think the best price to buy today is around 7,000$ and hold your bitcoin and wiat for a big pump soon.
Activity: 103
Merit: 0
April 26, 2018, 12:13:25 AM
The best and most appropriate time to buy altcoins or bitcoin is when the market price is down. With your purchase at a cheap price, you will be better able to feel the benefits at the time the market price has skyrocketed. Unlike you buy altcoins right now, the profit you get will not be as great if you buy it when the market price falls, because now the market price has started to rise.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
April 26, 2018, 12:04:07 AM
Hey guys, i want to know your opinin about - if there will be again dump and when is the best time to buy altcoins now?
Yesterday is another dump again and look how the market flows now,its Bloody red again and this is bad indication if the coins will continue drops th the dip will on the act for sure..

Thats why i dont expeculate much or expect because how many times my coins fails me..better wait before buying again.
Activity: 966
Merit: 102
April 25, 2018, 11:52:06 PM
Now the market is red. I realized that the market was only vibrant shortly thereafter and ended up with a collapse. Yesterday bitcoin just hit the 9k7 usd has fallen back to 8k7. A 10% discount, only to make the market go down deeper. It all depends on the price of Bitcoin.
Activity: 84
April 25, 2018, 11:48:22 PM
the green color in the market disappear again buddy and red color back guess about what caused the red market again, will this be long Huh
Activity: 168
April 25, 2018, 11:37:03 PM

Yes,I know maybe now the market is back green because the market will soon start up I am very happy with the rise in coin prices Now and now the right time to sell altcoin that you hold and gain profit,
Activity: 1092
Merit: 101
April 25, 2018, 10:10:09 PM
since the beginning of the year until March the market conditions are very red when it is a very good time in doing an investment .. since approaching the end of April the price already looks green it is a time that I think not too late in the investment because I believe the price will continue to rise in significant and will not happen big dump again
Activity: 298
April 25, 2018, 09:58:11 PM
For now the price is getting green, it would be nice buy altcoin now because the price is low. If we buy nowadays it is wise to buy some altcoin and not just one altcoin that spends all the money in it. This is to ensure that the odds get higher than the loss. This is also a good bitcoin because the price is also low. The start of this green market may also boost the price to rise even higher.
Activity: 167
April 25, 2018, 08:15:18 PM
I am sure that this green indicator of a trend of coins is the beginning of revival of coins. Though it it isn't so stable, but it gives us chance to buy and invest from large altcoins to a maximum. Just wait and observe and be convinced of it.
Activity: 140
Merit: 8
April 25, 2018, 07:13:07 PM
It's a red market today. Looks like we lost all the gains we made in the past 2 days but this is just a small dip/normal correction. Still very positive for the market moving forward. Remember a bull run is not a straight line up. There will be up and downs along the way to that 1 trillion market cap.
Activity: 236
April 25, 2018, 07:03:16 PM
I think the possibility of the price of the dump is there, because Cryptocurrency is the price can not be guessed, can rise quickly can also go down very quickly. but if you want to invest, just wait for the right price to invest your capital.
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
April 25, 2018, 06:58:24 PM
I think we will not see a big drop, but the price may drop to 7400-7800. Bribe, but always have available funds for averaging.
I agree with you, we should not see a big fall, but it is possible that it was a trap when everyone relaxed and thought that the market went up!
Activity: 87
April 25, 2018, 03:42:18 PM
And so hunting to say that jinxed, but alas, all of this expected market situation. It has long been clear that it is too exposed to the influence of third-party organizations that manage the market.
Activity: 336
April 25, 2018, 03:39:35 PM
Yesterday we had green,today we have red,before I was following every move of bitcoin.Now I know that the general bitcoin trend is up.Green and red moves are important only for in-day traders.
Activity: 268
Merit: 100
April 25, 2018, 03:29:26 PM
I think we will not see a big drop, but the price may drop to 7400-7800. Bribe, but always have available funds for averaging.
Activity: 798
Merit: 2
*** https://www.buying.com ***
April 25, 2018, 03:14:51 PM
First of all I remember you that it is your money and anyway you take a risk when investing. Market always give a nice opportunities to invest just you need it is to find them. I would have a look at minor coins now especially at that which are undervalued now.
Activity: 109
April 25, 2018, 02:52:44 PM
the green market is a way to improve market prices and manage the market industry.
Activity: 404
Merit: 11
April 25, 2018, 02:25:18 PM
Its already uptrend, still good to buy some on dip. Generaly not only for bitcoin but altcoin is green too. Hope bitcoin will reach new ATH soon
Waiting 30k BTC, 2.5k ETH and 100$ EOS... and of course thousands of percents of some good alts.. to da fu**n moon guys!)
Activity: 171
April 25, 2018, 09:50:15 AM
Its already uptrend, still good to buy some on dip. Generaly not only for bitcoin but altcoin is green too. Hope bitcoin will reach new ATH soon
Pages:
Jump to: