Pages:
Author

Topic: Green market - page 51. (Read 5021 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 1
May 13, 2018, 07:12:53 PM
I do no think there will be  any major or serious dump when it comes to the main coins, but for other altcoins, i have seen some fluctuations, where an altcoin will dump so much and when it rises, it rises with great dexterity. So, the main thing i think you can do is to investment into these altcoins.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
May 13, 2018, 07:08:21 PM
Hey guys, i want to know your opinin about - if there will be again dump and when is the best time to buy altcoins now?

maybe with green the market can fix altcoin prices and could be profitable in the future and then we can sell the altcoin we have and i am sure its green premises market today we can fix the losses that last month happened and now altcoin in the recovery periodftp://
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
May 12, 2018, 12:10:25 PM

as far as I understand , the green market is not a frequent phenomenon in the cryptocurrency market. it's a shame really
Activity: 343
May 12, 2018, 12:00:46 PM
green market is something for which it is worth buying cryptocurrency. I hope that the market will delight us much more often
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
dApps Development Automation Platform
May 12, 2018, 11:46:16 AM
The market has again become green today. And this happened without the strong growth of bitcoin. Some altcoins became less dependent on bitcoin.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI
May 12, 2018, 11:39:51 AM
The market is starting to recover, I think that in the near future we will see a very good take-off of bitcoin, because today it seems to me that he will respond very well to the upcoming conference.
Activity: 336
May 12, 2018, 11:38:06 AM
This is always a pleasure for investors to see green light,but I think the correction is not over yet and we can go a little lower,let's see the dynamics and get our cash ready for buying cheap coins.
Activity: 378
Merit: 16
May 12, 2018, 11:34:29 AM
There will always be a dump in the market because it's part of a healthy market. Investors and traders does not always buy coins, some of them already have holds thus maximizing their profits on the market which is oversold.
Activity: 178
May 12, 2018, 11:24:47 AM
I reckon the dip will definitely happen in a matter of few months and then it would the best time to buy altcoins or Bitcoin. Overall the market came back from few months of going down, so I think it will happen one more time.
Activity: 21
May 12, 2018, 06:11:37 AM
yeah. always prepare your cash to invest when market hits its lower price. thats why we should not buy the coin on one price all in. always provide plan and divide your budget into many bullets so you always ready for price to shoots.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 260
May 11, 2018, 11:38:27 PM
Hey guys, i want to know your opinin about - if there will be again dump and when is the best time to buy altcoins now?
The best time you buy of altcoins if this altcoins was in a low prices and has been have a potential coins because if we buy this kind of coins maybe we can earn some profit for that if this will be running into a high price but we know this coins also if we read some important news of this.
Activity: 21
May 11, 2018, 09:38:41 PM
Hopefully, that's a market prepairing to the moon start. Market capitalization becomes higher, we reached 300 billion market cap. Probably big money get in again. Prepare yourself guys, as we will have a big jump. I'm not sure, May or June.
Activity: 446
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
May 11, 2018, 11:58:48 AM
I believe that best buy now. Of course, the price may still go down but soon the price will rise well and there will be a new pump
Activity: 25
May 11, 2018, 11:47:41 AM
Its currently the best time to buy alts as the prices are currently low and affordable, you only have to look into the coin project and decide where to invest your money, you dont have to wait for the dump
Activity: 63
May 11, 2018, 07:20:14 AM
Hopefully, that's a market prepairing to the moon start. Market capitalization becomes higher, we reached 300 billion market cap. Probably big money get in again. Prepare yourself guys, as we will have a big jump. I'm not sure, May or June.
Activity: 81
May 10, 2018, 11:21:47 PM
I think we should wait a little longer, until something is clear
Activity: 168
May 10, 2018, 11:20:22 PM

maybe yesterday the market is experiencing greening but what I see today the market becomes red all and for that, you can buy altcoin the price is low and that way you can hold altcoin you buy because altcoin is still up and down

Activity: 112
May 10, 2018, 10:49:18 PM
The Cryptocurrency market has fluctuated in recent days. There is alternating green and red. Even after some big investors made negative comments, the market was red. But that is the volatility of the market, we need to accept. Only in the future, when Bitcoin reaches $ 10,000, the market will continue to grow. We always have confidence in the Cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 476
May 10, 2018, 02:56:27 PM
Market is very nervous after such great correction. Best thing to do is to wait for some dips and buy. Use technical and fundamental analysis for more accuracy in your trades
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
May 02, 2018, 10:23:25 AM
The best situations to buy altcoins as of the current situation is when it is still undervalued or the price has been at a decrease. This way you could buy a whole coin or token at a cheaper cost than usual and you could always expect an increase. In the case of if there will be a dump in the following months, I think there will be. Dumps have been a staple in this industry. We will not easily get away from it.
Pages:
Jump to: