Pages:
Author

Topic: Green market - page 68. (Read 5021 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 3
April 09, 2018, 12:15:28 AM
Hey guys, i want to know your opinin about - if there will be again dump and when is the best time to buy altcoins now?

The best way to buy a coins is by studying the coins wants you to buy and the behavior of the market otherwise you will your investment . Don't just buy because many suggest it.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
April 09, 2018, 12:13:41 AM
good time to buy is like this where all the circumstances of the coins are coming down very much at all. If it comes time coin goes up the price goes up then surely the results obtained will be so much more than expected.
Activity: 308
Merit: 15
April 09, 2018, 12:01:06 AM
Yeah i see also the market. and most of the crypto are green. There is also one ICO that caught my attention that their token price was being doubled or 100% increase rate on the value of the token. That was indeed a good project and i am hoping also that i could get that kind of token that will be doubled its price in the near future. Anyway the ICO project that i am joining right now is being run by a legendary member and for sure the project will likely to success as its members also following the project especially in telegram are reaching to 20k in just 4 days of opening the ICO bounty thread. That is a good indicator that project will likely to get success. I am hoping that we are able also to take part in this project and become successful also.
Activity: 450
Merit: 101
April 09, 2018, 12:05:54 AM
I can be mistaken, but I think that the market has changed the trend. And our assets have finally passed into the growth phase. This fact is very pleasing after a prolonged price fall.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145
April 08, 2018, 11:55:44 PM
Hey guys, i want to know your opinin about - if there will be again dump and when is the best time to buy altcoins now?
this is not yet certain. but many predictions about bitcoin will still fall below the $ 5K level. you better be more careful for it. because a good news sign for bitcoin does not exist yet. so for altcoin it's still a red alarm, it might be going up but a bit and then follow bitcoin again. let's wait to below this level. if bitcoin remains stable at this price for 1 month ahead. you should immediately buy it.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
April 08, 2018, 11:40:52 PM
Now is the best time to buy altcoin because all the prices are still low. After this dumping phase or downfall, every coins will regain again its prices and will be back the way it was. Much better to invest now specially for long-term investment so that while they are recovering,your investments also increases.
Activity: 546
Merit: 105
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
April 08, 2018, 11:36:34 PM

Bitcoin has reached about $20k last year and now it has dropped to less than $7k. If you are going to look at it and see in the future, this is still a very good price to invest while apparently the price is so down. Yes the prices for now are still struggling, but the year is still too long, and when December comes who knows how much btc an altcoins would increase.
Activity: 154
April 08, 2018, 11:21:04 PM
In May there will be growth. The whole market will be green. Personally, I bought 50% bitcoin, 50% alt coins.

Wow a chance for us to boom, here comes a time we are waiting for. Holders of coins in many months are about to shine. There's no imposible in waiting high value may appears sometime.
Activity: 83
Merit: 1
Equitybase
April 08, 2018, 11:05:26 PM

Suggesting investments to other people is a very bad idea, especially when it's something so risky and volatile like crypto currencies. You have to make that decision by yourself and trust your own thoughts and actions. Don't expect everything handed to you on a plate... do your own research.

That's pretty harsh and direct. but then again, it is the best answer and opinion to OP. We should never let others direct our decisions when it comes to investing, things could get bad. We should make decisions for ourselves and own benefits or mistakes yielded out of it.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
April 08, 2018, 10:46:33 PM
Today, the coin on the cryptocurrency market has Green market. This is a positive trend, but still We don't see a real upturn right now, there was only a small rise and there it stopped. This green color you see does not yet show that a big rise has begun. I think so you should wait more to make investment.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
April 08, 2018, 10:43:58 PM
the green market is a highly anticipated market to be a condition where the holders get a high profit. such conditions must be maintained for a considerable period of time.
Activity: 805
Merit: 250
April 08, 2018, 10:34:48 PM
Price really matters in making investment cause this could be a basis of our profits. Market is quite moving up right now, and hope it will continue for few more weeks or more.  Still have time to catch and make profit for what you have invested.
Activity: 117
April 08, 2018, 10:33:00 PM
Yes I know the right time to buy bitcoin is right now, because the price of the coin is still below, and we will sell it again when the price has gone up, it will make us successful.
Activity: 504
Merit: 252
April 08, 2018, 10:21:03 PM

There will always be dumps in the future. Right now, it is quite silly to think of a dump because all we have been seeing in the first three months of the year is a dumping market. For now, we will be anticipating a bullish recovery of the market. If you are waiting for the right moment to buy, you have to do it now. Look at the charts. Everything's green indeed.
Activity: 147
April 08, 2018, 10:16:16 PM
Sure, there's temporary grownth right now, but it seems like BTC is not strong enough yet.

Uncertainly stable the value in the market as bitcoin today in which the cryptomarket is not totally recover from those past months, this will take a few days or months we can taste the green market in a biggest correction of the quarter. Hoping this will not totally dump into $3000 the bitcoin.
Activity: 140
April 08, 2018, 10:15:43 PM
The market price of cryptocurrency today are something moving up and moving down on the line of low level, and it is good for all people who have large capital to invest, because it is a lucky time for all investors to invest because of the cheap price.
Activity: 178
Merit: 1
April 08, 2018, 10:06:40 PM
it's good the market is starting to show improvement we all definitely wait for the price to go up,but a dump is sure to happen in the pump and dump market it is normal, but this month I did not see the pump and possibly will happen in the next month,and the right time to buy is when dump then go to market and buy.
Activity: 151
April 08, 2018, 10:06:21 PM
In my opinion now is the best time to buy altcoyins now. Because you can buy at low prices, many promising coins, which by the end of the year will grow and get benefits. I would if I had extra money. So think and act.

yes, now is the right time to buy some good coins at a cheap price before the price goes up, the coins that have great potential are BTC and ETH I guess if buying it now will give you big profits in the future.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
April 08, 2018, 09:48:38 PM
Currently mate, prices are not at its pump compare to last months prices in exchanges. We can add or some more of altcoins right now mate because its not already hig price right not.  Go hurry and buy the deep before its too late
Activity: 60
April 08, 2018, 09:45:22 PM
To find out when there is a dump again, you have to observe the coin market, where you will know the ups and downs of the coin market, and know your time to buy altcoin according to your feelings. My advice, you must have enough courage, to invest in this crypto world.
Pages:
Jump to: