Pages:
Author

Topic: Green market - page 71. (Read 5021 times)

Activity: 207
Merit: 10
The future is your Genome
April 08, 2018, 06:02:12 PM
When the financial institutions has dumped the market down you can buy from those dips and it would be profitable if you know what you are doing,but if not do not risk because you could lose a lot when you are trading blindly.Use technical and fundamental analysis so you can win your trades with high accuracy.
Activity: 168
April 08, 2018, 05:52:54 PM
Hey guys, i want to know your opinin about - if there will be again dump and when is the best time to buy altcoins now?
When? wait for the big players to dump their coins and im sure the market would bleed too much.Never try to buy from the peaks because you will lose a lot of money when these big players are going to dump the market all of a sudden,you need to know how the market works so you will be able to avoid the market pumps and dumps.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
April 08, 2018, 05:43:05 PM
I really like to see the green market, but even so the market is not yet stable and still looks messy.
Activity: 182
April 08, 2018, 05:33:44 PM
Buy from the bottom,this is the best thing to do when you see some red charts in the market,bloodbaths really a normal thing to happem nowadays because of these people who are manipulating the whole market so that they can earn millions of dollars from these bloody markets leaving those weak hands into dip shit.
Activity: 257
Merit: 11
April 08, 2018, 05:28:30 PM
Best time for me to buy is when the market has crashed,because you can buy these solid coins below their prices,upto 40% off ,which makes these bloody market profitable.Do this and im sure you will get good results,i have been doing this for about a year and i am doing very well,making money from the bloody market is surely a talent  Grin
Activity: 301
Merit: 11
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
April 08, 2018, 05:20:50 PM
Best thing to do is to wait for some dips,because it isnt safe to buy as of now when the market is green those big players has been buying cheap altcoins from the bottom and expect another dump few hours or days from now when these big players has decided to dump the market again,buy from the bottom and sell it on the peaks when the market has recovered.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 335
April 08, 2018, 05:19:31 PM
Hey guys, i want to know your opinin about - if there will be again dump and when is the best time to buy altcoins now?

The market is a little bearish, so you can just wait for the prices to dump a little more. If you believe that the market will recover some time soon, you can buy now and treat this bear market as a shopping discount, hold on to your investment and wait for the bull market to start.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system
April 08, 2018, 05:18:23 PM
I think that it is still worth the wait with the purchase. There is still a high probability of falling
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
April 08, 2018, 05:16:54 PM
I can't see any reason BTC rise for now. I believe it will stay around $6-7k for some time then it depends what new comments will be from governments
Activity: 196
April 08, 2018, 05:12:33 PM
Best time was yesterday when the market has bleed too much,because if you are buying coins when the market has turned into green you wont get much profits because these big players are going to dump the market again and you could be trapped in a certain coin! Do use technical and fundamental analysis for you to know when you need to get in and out.
Activity: 336
April 08, 2018, 05:09:48 PM
I think that now we should start to buy those coins that you like. But it is worth buying in several stages during the month.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 500
Across The Universe
April 08, 2018, 05:07:47 PM
What is the green market ?
open your crypto market. see coin change (in 24h). if you see red on the number it's mean that market go down and when you see green in the number it's mean the price is going up. so green market is how much the price going up in 24h. CMIIW
Activity: 194
April 08, 2018, 04:51:39 PM
Yes it is green,but do not too confident about it because if these whales have seen the market is in green they could dump it easily when they wanted to! that is why we need to be vigillant use technical and fundamental analysis so you wont be guessing when would it be,do not use your luck to test your trades because you could lose a lot.
Activity: 182
April 08, 2018, 04:43:40 PM
Do a lot of research so you will find out,technical analysis and fundamentals are both needed for you to know when you will need to get in and out with your trades,green market wont be last for logner that is why you need to take your profits while you can or else you will lose a lot of opportunity when these market manipulators will dump the market.
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 5213
April 08, 2018, 04:34:22 PM
It is impossible to predict whether the price will fall again or not. However I think now it's a very good time to buy potential coins. Even if the a coin price drops more, there is no doubt sooner or later the prices will rise. I think if any one wants to enter the market for the time, it's a good time now and better not to hesitate and not wait for prices to fall more.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
April 08, 2018, 04:33:20 PM
What is the green market ?
Activity: 280
better Days Ahead...
April 08, 2018, 04:31:32 PM
market will always go up and down. market is green today and we might see that for some days before it will dip again. it will continue until things normalizes
Activity: 882
Merit: 110
April 08, 2018, 04:30:57 PM
we can not predict when a dump will occur, but pump and dump will happen we can only predict the right time to buy and hold until the coin price is green. so now is the right time to buy altcoin when the price is low.
Activity: 196
Protocol and Token to Reinvent Skill Validation
April 08, 2018, 04:29:00 PM
I personally not going to purchase anytime from now,because the market might be dump again by these big players so u would wait for another dip because that is the perfect time to get into these coins,buying from the bottom would be much profitable compare to the normal market situation,never use your intuition and always use technicals.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 260
1A6nybMUHYKS6E6Z3eJFm4KpVDdev8BAJL
April 08, 2018, 04:19:50 PM
I would not be very surprised for this increase, the best thing that we can do right now is just try to ignore it.

it will go up sooner or later, so i am not impacient about it.

But it is true that ethereum went from $370 to more than $405 in less than two days, this is very good for us.

Pages:
Jump to: