Pages:
Author

Topic: Green market - page 69. (Read 5021 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 11
HODL
April 08, 2018, 09:21:02 PM
Today, the coin on the cryptocurrency market has Green market. This is a positive trend, confirming the safety and stability of the cryptocurrency market. Green market help investors feel safer and more confident about their co-investments, making investment more convenient and growing.
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
COVIR.IO
April 08, 2018, 09:10:59 PM
Hey guys, i want to know your opinin about - if there will be again dump and when is the best time to buy altcoins now?

After fews week market suffering, this week cryptomarket already start increasing. I think its good time to buy some altcoin with good project. Many altcoin with good project and have product in market right now have cheaper price and its good timing to filling our bag
Activity: 336
Merit: 55
April 08, 2018, 09:05:20 PM
As you can see, there is a huge dump when it is on red and a minor slide up when the market is greener. It is a clear bull trap and paying on sales tax at US is coming so expect a massive sell off by next week since cryptocurrency is now taxable. BTC have a strong resistance at $7200 to $7500 so i might say that it will reach a new all time lows this month and my bet is on $4500 to $5000.
Activity: 155
Merit: 0
April 08, 2018, 08:57:26 PM
Seeing the movement of all crypto to green may be the first step to recovery. Bitcoin crawls past $ 7k and eth struggles past $ 400, it all depends on you if you want to invest, if you believe it will continue to go up then immediately to buy.
Activity: 140
April 08, 2018, 08:55:01 PM
Volatile is normal bro, just buy when you see you can get benefit in the future, for now, the market is going up and this is your opportunity to buy it because its show to us that cryptocurrency is still in good condition and it have future to change our economic better
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
PVxYGaa1UZM6oDqW3ZKe4Esi18DgwBpDkr
April 08, 2018, 08:49:26 PM
Sure, there's temporary grownth right now, but it seems like BTC is not strong enough yet.
Activity: 966
Merit: 546
April 08, 2018, 08:48:26 PM
I've been looking at the stochastic signals for Bitcoin on different USD exchanges, and I believe there will be a long term buy trend happening. I say this because as BTC rises, altcoins typically rise the same amount or even greater.

There is a strong likelyhood we remain in a bear market, but a lot of the graphs are starting to overlap into a strong long term buy. Think weeks or months instead of hours or days.
Activity: 378
April 08, 2018, 08:45:46 PM
I think now is the right time to buy Altcoins or even BTC because the market is shows red and it getting low and low. Even though it shows green but the price is still down. So, it is very advisable for us to but altcoins and holding them till the market recover and the price is back as last year. Just believe that all will be okey and the market will get recover sooner. It is near to the middle if year where I assume that it is that a day most people waiting for.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 251
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
April 08, 2018, 08:08:18 PM
Greening is very on the lookout. Investing Whenever possible, but doing research first does not depend on the opinions of others. learn from experience, early defeat of success
Activity: 286
April 08, 2018, 07:56:25 PM
The market is high volatile, so there will always be a window of opportunity for buying and selling if you are a short-term investor
Activity: 76
April 08, 2018, 07:47:29 PM
Hey guys, i want to know your opinin about - if there will be again dump and when is the best time to buy altcoins now?

You can not surely predict where the market is headed in the short run but one thing for sure is that it will rise in  the long run, so you have to patient if you have invested your money in certain cryptos
Activity: 210
April 08, 2018, 07:40:03 PM
You have missed the best opportunity,it is when the market has crashed too much because you can buy a lot of cheap altcoins in the market with 30-40% off from their usual price.You shouldnt be investing when the market has recovered because anytime these big players can dump the market again so that they can buyback from the bottom giving them millions of dollars instantly.
Activity: 140
Merit: 8
April 08, 2018, 07:32:02 PM
I would wait because the market was green a few days ago and the next day, it was a sea of red and all the gains in the past 24-48 hrs was wiped out. I would think the market is recovering and we're out of the bear market if we go up to around a total market cap of $350 billion. Currently at around $266 billion.
Activity: 182
April 08, 2018, 07:30:38 PM
The time has already come,you have just missed it,buying from the bottom would be the perfect timing and selling it when you see some green candles or if the market has fully recovered,because it is the most profitable time to invest because the market movements is so unpredictable and you it can rise and fall all of a sudden.
Activity: 364
take & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
April 08, 2018, 07:26:14 PM
Yeah sure definitely there will be another dip, crypto market will always go up and down. So it is good to buy at dip and sell at pump, as at now, it is already pumping again and that's why you see green. so you have to wait for another dip.
Activity: 274
April 08, 2018, 07:25:35 PM
The time has come,green candles are showing up but it doesnt mean that the bearish candles wont come around,expect some reversal whenever these big players such as financial institutions are going to dump the market again,after they have sold most of their coins to dump the market again and then buyback from the bottom as what they are normally do.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
April 08, 2018, 07:24:13 PM
I saw the CMC this morning and the price of the coin is already a lot of green though the increase is still a little but this shows that the price of coins start again and very interesting to buy another bitcoin or altcoins again
Activity: 210
April 08, 2018, 07:20:29 PM
You dont have the best time to buy altcoins now because these altcoins has already regained most of its value from the botto,.the perfect entry would be the the bottom of these charts because it can be profitable wheneve the market has recovered.You are going to have a lot of money,and that is for sure because i have been doing this for about a year Grin
Activity: 201
April 08, 2018, 07:20:05 PM
Time to buy has already come! Now we are shaken around the strong support line, we have to buy, soon a strong growth will take place.
copper member
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
April 08, 2018, 07:18:47 PM
bitcoin is kinda oversold in 1hr Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: