Author

Topic: Gridcoin (GRC) - first coin utilizing BOINC - Official Thread - page 133. (Read 597425 times)

legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001
The multipool should have been up a long time ago, but there is so much to do on Gridcoin that we didn't really focus on the idea till recently.

There will be a scrypt an x11 multipool for Gridcoin very soon, so price will start to rise.

reputables.
Prompt, which explains why such a price drop?
agree introduced CPU blocks that uvelichelis number of payments, but it is a price drop in 2 times instead of 4-3,5!!!

yeah! need to know this too!

hope you will be right!

i remenber when the price was 0.001btc/grc.

and the saddest thing, is the 24volume Sad

when cpu-mining came on-board, the max coin amount simply doubled.
supporters tried to hold the value up, but it has to sustain itself to go forward.
awaiting the new buy-side multi-pool Smiley
Activity: 213
Merit: 100
There will be a scrypt an x11 multipool for Gridcoin very soon, so price will start to rise.

reputables.
agree introduced CPU blocks that uvelichelis number of payments, but it is a price drop in 2 times instead of 4-3,5!!!

hope you will be right!

when cpu-mining came on-board, the max coin amount simply doubled.
supporters tried to hold the value up, but it has to sustain itself to go forward.
awaiting the new buy-side multi-pool Smiley
Activity: 1666
Merit: 565

reputables.

hope you will be right!

legendary
There will be a scrypt and x11 multipool for Gridcoin very soon, so price will start to rise.

reputables.

why i can't find Gridcoin Finance on the "listitem network"?

we should find I way to relate "economy" and "parallel computing power" to better alocate resorces to projects thats matter ... not just be a "zombie-hash-smash-heating-source" ...

Hi,

Yep, and that's what Gridcoin is doing...alocating resources to projects that matter and building a solid cryptocurrency foundations.

A.

i have to "mine" this project with cpu or gpu?
Activity: 144

we should find I way to relate "economy" and "parallel computing power" to better alocate resorces to projects thats matter ... not just be a "zombie-hash-smash-heating-source" ...

Hi,

Yep, and that's what Gridcoin is doing...alocating resources to projects that matter and building a solid cryptocurrency foundations.

A.
Activity: 238
Stand on the shoulders of giants
we should work to improve that idea ...

for instance a while ago I was looking for simulations about "protein garbage colletion" on "hSOD1(G93A) mice, model of ALS" ; ... and some reason I opened up my old boinc client and just reslized that it's was idle ...

legendary
Comkort, why don't you add GRC to your exchange?

Great New Features

Private API

Popular New Pairs
- are coming to COMKORT exchange...

Bring your trading to COMKORT at www.comkort.com

Hi all!

Help get us listed at Mintpal exchange and Win a sizable amount of GRC in the process!

Additionally you can get a 50% reimbursement in GRC for your paid Votes!

https://cryptocointalk.com/topic/12449-listing-at-mintpal/

Also check out our fundraiser to get a banner at http://boincstats.com/ for a month!

https://cryptocointalk.com/topic/13036-boincstatscom-banner-fundraiser/

Thanks!
Andrew.
Activity: 150

Great New Features

Private API

Popular New Pairs
- are coming to COMKORT exchange...

Bring your trading to COMKORT at www.comkort.com

I would consider trading at your site, but it appears as if GRC is not on the list of traded coins.
reputables.

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
reputables.
legendary
Help get us listed at Mintpal exchange and Win a sizable amount of GRC in the process! Wink

https://cryptocointalk.com/topic/12449-listing-at-mintpal/

A.
legendary
I haven't yet tested the finanace project, but I would think it would be gpu. Give it a whirl!

grc is both gpu and cpu

i mean grc finance project.
grc is both gpu and cpu

i mean grc finance project.
legendary
Looks like Heidi Newberg, the head of milkyway@home is considering accepting Gridcoin for donations. I made a small post explaining the benefits of Gridcoin. I am sure the rest of you can chime in. Smiley

http://milkyway.cs.rpi.edu/milkyway/forum_thread.php?id=3581
Activity: 296
Merit: 250
grc is both gpu and cpu
Jump to: