Pages:
Author

Topic: GridPoker.eu | Bitcoin Poker | .1BTC Daily Freeroll - page 2. (Read 10698 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
FURring bitcoin up since 1762
Any cash game action yet or is it still as dead as disco?
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
Come try out the new Ring Game Ticket Freerolls, Next one starts in 30 minutes. If you miss this one you can find one a couple hours away most of the time.
Ring Game Ticket information is available here: http://www.gridpoker.eu/ring_game_tickets.asp
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
How exactly do the ring game tickets work?  Is it just a playable bonus?  I couldn't find any information on the website.
Freeroll every hour on the hour.
Last night I took 1st place (of 17) at H.O.R.S.E. freeroll, though I had never played H.O.R.S.E. before! Fantastic!
It's a good room itself, but there are very-very few players(

There is another H.O.R.S.E. freeroll tonight, would be awesome if you went back to back on taking it down.
As for traffic, there has been an increase in players and we expect to see that number grow going into April.
Stay tuned for a new round of Freerolls and Promos coming in April.
Activity: 378
Last night I took 1st place (of 17) at H.O.R.S.E. freeroll, though I had never played H.O.R.S.E. before! Fantastic!
It's a good room itself, but there are very-very few players(
Activity: 295
Any plans on creating a browser based client? I don't like the idea of installing software.

Definitely planned but no time frame for it yet.

When its done ill be in  Wink
Changes to .1BTC Daily Freeroll

We've received numerous requests to change the time on the freeroll to better serve Non-US timezone players. Staggering the times on the freeroll resulted a bit confusing for some players and caused for a lot of players to miss the freeroll. We decided it would be best to break up the freeroll into 3 to 5 daily freerolls which will run at the same time every day and will hopefully allow for Non-US players to get in the action.

We've also introduced a variety of games into the freeroll such as H.O.R.S.E., Heads Up Shootouts, and more.

Today 3/17/2014 the freeroll has been broken down into three seperate freerolls.

6:30PM     EST 200b Limit HORSE
8:30PM     EST 200b No Limit Holdem Heads Up Shootout
10:30PM   EST 600b No Limit Holdem

Note : These are not the final times for the freerolls. Since we added them on late notice we left enough time between announcing them and start time for people to sign up. Times will be adjusted throughout the week.

Added 52.50b Daily HORSE tournament at 9PM EST.

With that GridPoker has become the first site to offer bitcoin HORSE tournaments.
If you would like to see any other mixed or draw game varieties added to the schedule please request them.

Chat update:
  • You can now post click-able links in both lobby and table chat.
  • You can now use smileys, animation, as well as some graphics in chat.
  • Chat filters have been implemented.

Any plans on creating a browser based client? I don't like the idea of installing software. Also do the triple draw games actually run?

Definitely planned but no time frame for it yet.

As for draw games, There are about three players who stick to the triple draw tables and one player that plays a lot of NL single draw when he can get action.
Activity: 432
Merit: 100
Any plans on creating a browser based client? I don't like the idea of installing software. Also do the triple draw games actually run?
Activity: 101
7uck7m7th
Fantastic work Pinkish!

Grid is looking far from Gritty right now. BTCig props.

I personally vouch for Pinkish's trustworthiness, honor, and implacable moral code.  Your funds are most likely safe even in the worst case goxeario.
Added bitcoin converter panel.

Allows you to quickly see the value of chips in various currencies.

To access the bitcoin converter panel:
Click on "PANELS" in the bottom right hand corner of the client.
Make sure "BITCOIN" is checked.
Then click the UP or DOWN button until you see the bitcoin converter panel.
Enjoy
ATTENTION: Passwords were reset during database maintenance.

To regain access to your account click the "Forgot User ID / Password" button in the log in dialog box. You will have a new password sent to your email.

Once you login go to "Account" and click on "Change Password..."

This will allow you to select a new password.

Sorry for the inconvenience.
.1BTC Freeroll starts in a little over 5 hours. Only 23 registered today.
Activity: 14
Ok cool, just wondering what the odds are!
Are these tables all people vs people or is there a dealer/computer involved?

All the BTC tables as people vs people, we do have training tables where you can learn new games vs bots for play chips.
how many people are usualy playing these freerolls?
do we need to deposit to cashout 1st time?

The freerolls have typically had about 40 players.
There is no need to deposit in order to cash out but the minimum cashout is .02BTC
Activity: 14
Are these tables all people vs people or is there a dealer/computer involved?
Pages:
Jump to: