Pages:
Author

Topic: GridPoker.eu | Bitcoin Poker | .1BTC Daily Freeroll - page 5. (Read 10698 times)

Activity: 90
Merit: 10
Holy crap you sure need to be rich to be able to play here sadly.

Catch me in the chat and I'll send you some chips to try out some of the games.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
FURring bitcoin up since 1762

A chip is .0001 btc, not .001 btc as other sites are.  The games are actually pretty low.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
I was able to get on, deposit quickly, and get a game going in a few minutes.  Seems pretty solid, I'm checking withdraw speed now, not sure if it's instant or manual but I'll def be playing here more.

Edit: Cashout came in ~10 min.  Seems pretty solid.
There was some Stud Hi/Lo but there was people asking for Badugi action a little while ago
Are there ever any draw games running? 
There has been a nice little increase in traffic, tournaments are popping off every half hour or so and some ring game action come on over and I'll send you some free chips.
The tournament schedule has been revamped it is now more focused around our average tournament buy-in levels. We are seeing a increase in tournament action so come check it out.
Two .05 BTC freerolls today. First one starts in 2 hours. Come get some free BTC
We have added Shootout tournaments and are running special HU & 4 Max Shootout freerolls all day.
Activity: 352
Would love to try out these poker on my phone or my chromebook but it's not compatible.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
is this software any good?  Is it legit and secure?  might be interested in gambling
Special 125t freeroll starts in just over 2 hours. Some really good value with the GTD schedule and a big freeroll.
We have put up five of what will hopefully become part of our daily MTT schedule.

78b NL Holdem KO - 600 GTD @ 4PM EST
105b Open Face Chinese - 600 GTD @ 6PM EST
31.50b NL Holdem - 300 GTD @ 7:30 PM EST
52.50b NL Holdem Rebuy - 1000 GTD @ 9PM EST
22b NL Holdem 6-Max Rebuy Turbo - 500 GTD @ 11:30 PM EST

We appreciate comments on these tournaments so come jump in, give us your feedback and have some fun.

Same schedule today with a few smaller tournaments added.

We have put up five of what will hopefully become part of our daily MTT schedule.

78b NL Holdem KO - 600 GTD @ 4PM EST
105b Open Face Chinese - 600 GTD @ 6PM EST
31.50b NL Holdem - 300 GTD @ 7:30 PM EST
52.50b NL Holdem Rebuy - 1000 GTD @ 9PM EST
22b NL Holdem 6-Max Rebuy Turbo - 500 GTD @ 11:30 PM EST

We appreciate comments on these tournaments so come jump in, give us your feedback and have some fun.
300b GTD 6-Max Rebuy tonight!
Come jump in this GTD, it is sure to be a fun game.

This game is running again tonight at 8PM EST.

Still waiting on 10 more people to follow this link and claim 11 free chips.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/gridpokereu-free-chips-no-deposit-389599

We are giving 11 free chips to try out our micro GTD tournaments to the next 12 players to sign up and post their username in this thread https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/gridpokereu-free-chips-no-deposit-389599

You may withdraw winnings but the 11 chips must be used to play the 1.10b GTD tournaments.
We have now added Micro GTD tournaments that are running around the clock. These are a great way to try out the site.
We have no minimum deposit so you can easily deposit .0001 BTC and get in the action.
Traffic is still a bit slow but climbing daily.

Right now there is a 5 handed .05/.10 game running and most of the day you can play most stakes 2-3 handed.
You will occasionally find a 100/point OFC or 10/25NL game. 2/5 PLO has been running quite often this week.
Activity: 712
Merit: 500
what table stakes run here frequently?
Pages:
Jump to: