Pages:
Author

Topic: GridPoker.eu | Bitcoin Poker | .1BTC Daily Freeroll - page 6. (Read 10698 times)

Activity: 90
Merit: 10
300b GTD 6-Max Rebuy tonight!
Come jump in this GTD, it is sure to be a fun game.
A few micro guaranteed tournaments running through out the day today.

• 100b GTD 5b Rebuy @ 2PM EST
  • 75b GTD 3b Rebuy @ 4PM EST
  • 200b GTD 5b Rebuy @ 7PM EST

1BTC = 10,000b and there is no minimum deposit so it is a good chance to try out the awesome software and grow your bitcoin balance.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Grid poker is currently offline while we update the client. The update should only take a short while.

The new update will implement fractional chips!
This will give you lower stakes tournaments and micro stakes cash games with a very low and competitive rake.

Other adjustments include:
  • You can now use the mouse wheel to adjust your bet size
  • Rat holing timer has been implemented
  • Patches up bugs

If you haven't all ready, make sure you head over to GridPoker.eu and sign up to join in on 1 BTC worth of freerolls monthly and claim your special 2x clear rate on our 100% Initial deposit bonus. The special clear rate is only available until January 1st, 2014 so come check out the action at GridPoker.eu!

your software looks pretty nice, i like your promos so far, maybe trry to invest a bit more in advertizement?
Open Face Chinese PINEAPPLE is here!

OFCp is being offered as a SNG or as a ring game.
GridPoker.eu mentioned in PartTimePoker article about IGaming and Bitcoin

http://www.parttimepoker.com/bitcoin-and-igaming
This would be the best poker site for btc if there was an option to play online in browser.

Exactly, would much rather play in browser. Is creating a big barrier to customer entry, few people want to download an unknown bit coin poker app.

We are working on developing software for most popular platforms.
Activity: 32
This would be the best poker site for btc if there was an option to play online in browser.

Exactly, would much rather play in browser. Is creating a big barrier to customer entry, few people want to download an unknown bit coin poker app.
Activity: 42
Next 5 people to sign up to Grid Poker, deposit, and register and play the 5b 200 gtd tourney tonight, and post here with your username, I will reimburse the buyin to once the tourney starts.

Must deposit and play the tournament to qualify.  First time depositors only for this giveaway.  Find me in chat on Grid Poker after signing up and regging for the tournament (My name there is TBORAIDS), and mention code "gridlock", so I know to check here.

Good luck!
Activity: 42
I have been playing on Grid Poker, and think that they have by far the best client, the most stable software, the widest variety of games, and the best staff around.

We just need the players.

SO......

I asked the owners to open up a big gtd, low buyin tournament tonight, and I am paying the gtd!  Great chance for an overlay, and its cheap.  Come check out this site, and play in the special Mega 5 chip gtd tonight!  Make sure to say hi to me in the chat box, my name there is tboraids.

The Details:

5 chip buyin.  200 chips gtd.  Slow structure.  Starts at 8PM ET. 

5 chips is only .0005 btc.  Less than a dollar, to try out the great site.  Also, they have a 100% deposit bonus on your first btc deposit.  AND there are freerolls most of the time during the afternoon and night.

Come try it, join this tournament, and say hi in chat to me, and tell me you came to the site after seeing this post, and I may have additional surprises for you as well!

The website:  gridpoker.eu
Today, Wednesday our freeroll schedule includes:

• Stud - 2PM EST
  • Razz - 3PM EST
  • NL Holdem - 4PM, 5PM, 7PM and 9PM EST
  • Stud H/L - 6PM EST
  • 2-7 Triple Draw - 8PM EST

Come play our freerolls and don't forget we have a 100% up to 1BTC deposit bonus. Now through January 1st, 2014, deposit and we will give you a special 2x clear rate with no expiration and no restrictions.
The weekly freeroll schedule has been implemented. You will now see a variety of games come and go throughoutt the week while keeping true to our 1BTC per month in freerolls.
Good Luck!
Fractional chips are in! Come join in the action for as little as 0.0001BTC
Grid poker is currently offline while we update the client. The update should only take a short while.

The new update will implement fractional chips!
This will give you lower stakes tournaments and micro stakes cash games with a very low and competitive rake.

Other adjustments include:
  • You can now use the mouse wheel to adjust your bet size
  • Rat holing timer has been implemented
  • Patches up bugs

If you haven't all ready, make sure you head over to GridPoker.eu and sign up to join in on 1 BTC worth of freerolls monthly and claim your special 2x clear rate on our 100% Initial deposit bonus. The special clear rate is only available until January 1st, 2014 so come check out the action at GridPoker.eu!

GridPoker is offering a 100% up to 1 BTC Initial Deposit Bonus. Deposit before January 1st, 2014 and get a special 2x clear rate.

Head over to GridPoker and pad your bitcoin wallet with our freerolls. With 1 BTC worth in freerolls every month it won't be hard to get your share.

TheVault
www.gridpoker.eu
Activity: 269
Merit: 250

An upcoming s/w release will display lobby chat alerts on the main lobby so you can ask for a game in there and it will notify people logged in of someone looking for opponents.

Nice, that will help.

Also agree with the training tables if you want to just get a feel for the software.

And just to remind everyone, the first in a series of a few freerolls starts in about 5 minutes.
Activity: 43
just gave it a try and was not able to play anything because there are 0 player but software looks nice.

You can play on the Training tables if you like to try out the various games, not much of a challenge for a serious player though and its play chips only.

There will be freerolls from 8pm ET tonight. If you are in Europe then there will be earlier freerolls in the coming weeks, just need to wait for Euro traffic to pick up.

I'm occasionally on the tables myself but am a complete fish Smiley

An upcoming s/w release will display lobby chat alerts on the main lobby so you can ask for a game in there and it will notify people logged in of someone looking for opponents.

TheVault
Activity: 143
Merit: 100
just gave it a try and was not able to play anything because there are 0 player but software looks nice.
The 4 colour deck has been in from the start Smiley

Actually, there's a lot of visually adjustable items that can be configured from the table right click-menu including...

• Deck style (as you've seen)
  • Card back design
  • Flop animation
  • Background
  • Player images

Don't want to overdo it with options but if anyone can think of other visually customisable nice to haves, pls mention.

TheVault
Activity: 269
Merit: 250
Not sure if it's new or if I just missed it before but this 4 color deck is awesome:

Ok, I registered again Smiley
Now it says online, but network still says poor for everything, but like I said, it works.
No freerolls? I wanted to check some freerolls but I don't see them(atm I'm without of bitcoin to invest in the room)

There's a NL freeroll tonight at 7.30pm ET. The freerolls were off for a couple of days in advance of a software upgrade but I hate to disappoint new players so there's another tonight. Smiley There will be a regular schedule starting next week.

Is there a version to play without Dow loading, or on an android phone?

Currently its PC download only. Mobile in the works but not soon.

TheVault

Pages:
Jump to: