Pages:
Author

Topic: Grin Observer - GRN/BTC - Price Movement and Discussion - page 9. (Read 19527 times)

Activity: 1190
Merit: 755
Homo Sapiens Bitcoinerthalensis
Well, hope you guys are at least making an entry around here.
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 2420

~$0.75

50 cents incoming? With this huge sell pressure on everything and Grin's inflation rate, I'd say it is not that far away.
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288
New bottom. Both Bitcoin and USD price are way under October 2019 price.  Covid and possible recession are painting fresh crypto charts.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 106
The Grin community has so far enjoyed the Grin project but most times when the mover of a particular project takes a bow on the project he invented, it is almost not possible to uphold the project and most times, even though people try to uphold the project working with blue print on paper, it always doesn't turn out as it was initially intended to as the inventor has a bigger picture that may not entirely be drawn out on th eblue print. That is basically the point behind the current prize of the Grin coin.
legendary
Activity: 2926
Merit: 1440
It is not a curse. Similar to Satoshi, he left the project on the right moment to let the developers and the community find their own way for the project. They did not want their projects to be centralized to the founder.
legendary
@Febo. Who is the developer? I reckon open source developers of any coin are free to contribute on other coins. It might not mean that the developer has left the project.

He did. Ignotus Peverell that started Grin has stepped away from the project like half a year ago. Same as Bitcoin and Monero original devs left. It is like a curse.
Yes, the beauty of open source projects is that no one is irreplaceable. Decentralized development with no point of failure.

legendary
@Febo. Who is the developer? I reckon open source developers of any coin are free to contribute on other coins. It might not mean that the developer has left the project.
And Grin founder left Grin to develop Bitcoin in mid 2019?

Don't know, did he?
Karma is a bitch, ya know. Grin
legendary
January 11th, 2027 | The CryptoPost Times

After achieving new ATH close to $2M on December last year, BTC is now crashing in search of support, due to on going revelations that Satoshi Nakamoto has finally come forward.
Very little is known at this time, but there is speculation that he has actively been coding for the Grin development team.

And Grin founder left Grin to develop Bitcoin in mid 2019?
January 11th, 2027 | The CryptoPost Times

After achieving new ATH close to $2M on December last year, BTC is now crashing in search of support, due to on going revelations that Satoshi Nakamoto has finally come forward.
Very little is known at this time, but there is speculation that he has actively been coding for the Grin development team.

Grin's price is soaring above the $1000 mark, recording new ATH's by the hour.

Roll Eyes
legendary
What is the future of the cryptospace doing on the 3rd page? Has everyone sold on the pump hehehe?

@Cryptotourist. Be careful on what you want to wish for, this will make me happy hehehehe.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2053
Free spirit
the chart looks like a long cup and handle pattern

Activity: 853
Merit: 114
I'm glad I didnt wait for 0.5 and bought a little bag under $1.00.  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3780
Merit: 4842
Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it
Hey, where is my $0.5 Grin?

I was promised. Cry

Bargain Boys must have bought it all! Cheesy
Hey, where is my $0.5 Grin?

I was promised. Cry
legendary

Someones is pumping. Price is going away from the target price fast.
legendary
Activity: 3780
Merit: 4842
Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it
I asked tromp in the announcement thread if it might be the best for Grin to be resistant to Asic because the big miners might form an understanding to manipulate the Grin market similar to the diamond market and create artificial scarcity by holding the coins.

Grin's mining situation might develop worse than bitcoin mining because Grin has infinite supply.

It has always been the plan of the Devs to make grin a ASIC friendly coin so I highly doubt that will happen.

You should read all the papers released before the coin was launched.

The coin has followed the roadmap the Devs laid out before hand and there has been ZERO surprises except maybe the fact that the price has held up so well. But then forecasting the manipulators was not part of the whitepaper. Smiley
legendary
I asked tromp in the announcement thread if it might be the best for Grin to be resistant to Asic because the big miners might form an understanding to manipulate the Grin market similar to the diamond market and create artificial scarcity by holding the coins.

Grin's mining situation might develop worse than bitcoin mining because Grin has infinite supply.
legendary
@Cryptotourist. Agreed. It is a manipulation game which Grin's monetary policy is pursuing to end. The development team has created it this way to reduce the treatment of the currency as a speculative investment and also to reduce the early adopter advantage.
Pages:
Jump to: