Pages:
Author

Topic: [GRK][TITAN] LIS Investment Group present to you 'Greekcoin' - page 23. (Read 31297 times)

Activity: 596
Merit: 500
dev ,it's time to launch ,but you are online then offline ,what's problem ? when to launch.

i waiting for you  Embarrassed

thank you dev, i love you and your coin su much .see you tomorrow
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
dev ,it's time to launch ,but you are online then offline ,what's problem ? when to launch.

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

i waiting for you  Embarrassed

It is tomorrow Cheesy

Still time for IPO  Cheesy
Activity: 596

legendary
Will deposit a little more for IPO, if this stay that low, then i believe when it hit bittrex that we will see a nice return Cheesy
legendary
Can we stop these coins? Greece sucks, who would want to invest in anything related to it. Fix your economy before you try to scam people out of their btc.

As it is like Romancoin then i will be VERY happy. btw, every coin is a scam, as the coin owners always want to make money, and that makes sense, are you working for free?Huh I don't think so, at least i hope you're not, else i would like to hire you to work at my place Cheesy

So you created CTZ to be a scam? You really need help. At least you should try to be a bit smarter and know what you shouldn't say/write...

What i'm saying is, that people that makes coins are in for money, not for fun, so in one way or another they only cares about money. Why is Darksend not open source? Because they care about money. because at the moment other people have something similar they will stop buying darkcoin, so per defination, coin owners only care about profit.

And do you think "early adopters' of alt coins are in for the coins or for the profits as well?

There are 100 coins. 90 coins will die in less then 1 month, then you have 7 or 8 coins that do pretty well, and one 2 or 3 really makes the difference. The question is, can you identify the 10 good coins, or those 2 or 3 perfect coin.

Because face it: We have Darkcoin and Blackcoin, i believe those two can be called as a success, and what's next?

Sometimes you need to take a risk, sometimes the "early adopters" earn little money and notice, mmm, i could have made 100 time more, and sometimes they make money and said, yes, luckily i'm out.

legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 6403
Blackjack.fun
Can we stop these coins? Greece sucks, who would want to invest in anything related to it. Fix your economy before you try to scam people out of their btc.

As it is like Romancoin then i will be VERY happy. btw, every coin is a scam, as the coin owners always want to make money, and that makes sense, are you working for free?Huh I don't think so, at least i hope you're not, else i would like to hire you to work at my place Cheesy

So you created CTZ to be a scam? You really need help. At least you should try to be a bit smarter and know what you shouldn't say/write...

What i'm saying is, that people that makes coins are in for money, not for fun, so in one way or another they only cares about money. Why is Darksend not open source? Because they care about money. because at the moment other people have something similar they will stop buying darkcoin, so per defination, coin owners only care about profit.

And do you think "early adopters' of alt coins are in for the coins or for the profits as well?
auy
Activity: 336
I like it

I'll mining it
legendary

legendary
i think it is good work

I'm in because of the Romancoin hype.

Hmm. Hype? The dev should try a bit harder to make it a hype, but i doubt it will work given her photoshop skills  Cheesy

Are you saying that you didn't make any money out of Romancoin? Come on, be honest, all the IPO people earned a nice amount of money...

Grin  Grin  Grin Yes, i notice that too, the photoshop is not really nice  Grin but those it matter, it is written visa card SAMPLE, i'm sure that he will not send a picture to you when you order a visa card Cheesy
Activity: 196
Merit: 250

i think it is good work

Hmm. Hype? The dev should try a bit harder to make it a hype, but i doubt it will work given her photoshop skills  Cheesy
Easy... Obsession for ancient times?

Better finish your ROM project first and dont scam people with ipo's.

Be warned; she/he smells money. Small fish, but i think we shouldnt support scammers. Check the ROM topic and you know what i mean.

Trying to create FUD so that your IPO stack will be bigger? Smart move.

Not at all. I don't expect you to be honest anymore. But i won't let you walk away without notice Wink

Everything ok at the hospital?

legendary
i think it is good work

legendary

Activity: 308
i think it is good work
Activity: 588
Will Bitcoin Rise Again to $60,000?
Activity: 84
Cryptolaunch.net for all coin launches and pumps!
Activity: 278
Merit: 100

Be warned; she/he smells money. Small fish, but i think we shouldnt support scammers. Check the ROM topic and you know what i mean.

I've just checked the ROM topic, so she just paid you the correct amount of coins, why is she a scammer? In fact she gave out more coins to pay the pre-mine because of that late payment, if that is a scammer, then it is a strange scammer.
+1 ROM project at least developer open and upfront... tried to keep integrity even though didn't need too..
legendary

I've just checked the ROM topic, so she just paid you the correct amount of coins, why is she a scammer? In fact she gave out more coins to pay the pre-mine because of that late payment, if that is a scammer, then it is a strange scammer.
Pages:
Jump to: