Pages:
Author

Topic: [GRK][TITAN] LIS Investment Group present to you 'Greekcoin' - page 25. (Read 31297 times)

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
SCNR..

1.05 BTC

Are you not planning to create a pool for this one? Your pools are pretty cool...
legendary
SCNR..

1.05 BTC

Did you not use the same image for ROMAN coin? It gave me for 0.01 -> 0.12BTC, so if that is the cause then

More please Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240
SCNR..

1.05 BTC
Activity: 278
Merit: 100
Sent 0.10272111 - Team looks great! So lets see if we can get you all those dev's we need to make coin rocket!

https://blockchain.info/tx/eb35e2b1cc2a208d2ad5a7d6e33571b3b6bc1f653f3221a3cbedcaeea9c93b02

This reminds me of a guy with the Roman IPO, a amount like 0.07443545656 (i don't remember) to make it easy for DEV Cheesy

Sounds like you having a great day!.... one word excel baby! does everything for you. Copy and paste will finish it off...
legendary
Sent 0.10272111 - Team looks great! So lets see if we can get you all those dev's we need to make coin rocket!

https://blockchain.info/tx/eb35e2b1cc2a208d2ad5a7d6e33571b3b6bc1f653f3221a3cbedcaeea9c93b02

This reminds me of a guy with the Roman IPO, a amount like 0.07443545656 (i don't remember) to make it easy for DEV Cheesy
legendary
Future Planning:

IPO money will be used for the following topic:

• Anonymous transactions by August
  • Merchandise site by September (shipping in Europe only) by August
  • E-coins - Exchange that allow user to buy a basket of coins at a certain value and not coins separately by December

We hope to hire at least 4 engineers to achieve above targets. We have estimated the number of hours at 3,000 hours. There is a total of 176 hours per month, multiple this with 4 should result in 704 hours a month.

On Average we will pay every engineer $5, so IPO amount should be around $15,000 to achieve all targets.

Currently we are with :

1. One Project Manager - He will manage all the tasks of future engineers and outline the next moves.
2. One Marketing Leader - He will be responsible for social media, twitter, etc
3. Two part time developers - They will work on the website,and support the hired engineers.

Above people will be paid using the pre-mine coins.

Now really is there somebody insane enough in this forum to believe the crap in this wall text ?
People , wasn't visacoin enough for you?

Mmm, are you a delevoper? I'm a C++ developer and do some changes for warehouse management system, and some of those change are more then 10,000 hours, so I believe what is written here can be correct. It can take easily 3000 hours to do all above tasks. Honestly i find the estimation even pretty low to achieve this WITHOUT BUGS.

The problem is that they will never get those $15,000 during IPO, and i believe they know that too.

Anonymous transactions by August
    Merchandise site by September (shipping in Europe only) by August
    E-coins - Exchange that allow user to buy a basket of coins at a certain value and not coins separately by December

Red the above part again...

If this are the plans , this is how he talks , and how he types...
This guy has no experience in this field  , 0 nada.

Nobody uses (,) only amateurs when writing down a development plan.

Maybe they buy, maybe they don't. There are exchanges for sale, so if he has enough money he can just buy it and see what happens. No? And as he said he is looking for extra people Smiley
Activity: 278

legendary
I do not know. I'll watch it for now.  Undecided

You always need to watch me Cheesy

Yellowcoin (400 - 2600)
Orangecoin (70 - 350)
Romancoin (60 - 600)

Now i'm in on Pinkcoin.

Dopecoin is a little behind, but they have some nice development going on, so i hope that they will be in above list. And CTZ mmm, waiting for POW to be finished, and then we will see Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 6403
Blackjack.fun
Future Planning:

• E-coins - Exchange that allow user to buy a basket of coins at a certain value and not coins separately by December

We hope to hire at least 4 engineers to achieve above targets. We have estimated the number of hours at 3,000 hours. There is a total of 176 hours per month, multiple this with 4 should result in 704 hours a month.

On Average we will pay every engineer $5, so IPO amount should be around $15,000 to achieve all targets.

Currently we are with :

1. One Project Manager - He will manage all the tasks of future engineers and outline the next moves.
3. Two part time developers - They will work on the website,and support the hired engineers.

Now really is there somebody insane enough in this forum to believe the crap in this wall text ?

Mmm, are you a delevoper? I'm a C++ developer and do some changes for warehouse management system, and some of those change are more then 10,000 hours, so I believe what is written here can be correct. It can take easily 3000 hours to do all above tasks. Honestly i find the estimation even pretty low to achieve this WITHOUT BUGS.

The problem is that they will never get those $15,000 during IPO, and i believe they know that too.

Anonymous transactions by August
    Merchandise site by September (shipping in Europe only) by August
    E-coins - Exchange that allow user to buy a basket of coins at a certain value and not coins separately by December

Red the above part again...

If this are the plans , this is how he talks , and how he types...
This guy has no experience in this field  , 0 nada.

Nobody uses (,) only amateurs when writing down a development plan.
Activity: 167
I do not know. I'll watch it for now.  Undecided
legendary
Future Planning:

Currently we are with :

legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 6403
Blackjack.fun
Future Planning:

Currently we are with :

legendary
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
Some updates were made....
legendary
http://grk.pool.mn/ will soon be ready for mining!

http://grk.pool.mn/ offers:
• 0,99% fees
• Powerful dedicated server
• DDOS Protection
• Friendly support via email, jabber or support forums
• Skilled admin

Please, join us

Can you please check your pool, as it is not working.
Activity: 154
http://grk.pool.mn/ will soon be ready for mining!

http://grk.pool.mn/ offers:
• 0,99% fees
• Powerful dedicated server
• DDOS Protection
• Friendly support via email, jabber or support forums
• Skilled admin

Please, join us

Activity: 154
There are some problems with blockchain, so please wait before depositing!!! Want to make sure that the wallet is safe.

Blockchain is fixed. Website is back working and my wallets are looking ok, so ... lets hit this one hard Smiley Any pools already? What will be the exchange?

Indeed, blockchain is working. Pools will come soon Wink still 2 days away from launch, so no need to worry.
legendary
There are some problems with blockchain, so please wait before depositing!!! Want to make sure that the wallet is safe.

Blockchain is fixed. Website is back working and my wallets are looking ok, so ... lets hit this one hard Smiley Any pools already? What will be the exchange?
Pages:
Jump to: