Pages:
Author

Topic: [GRK][TITAN] LIS Investment Group present to you 'Greekcoin' - page 26. (Read 31297 times)

Activity: 115
Merit: 10
There are some problems with blockchain, so please wait before depositing!!! Want to make sure that the wallet is safe.
Sent 0.10 BTC
d5d48631ec69c9f6ebc3a36164173ec5a22171a9eaa5eadc562ad81657459de8

Thank you!

Are you sure? I didn't receive anything. It is also not on the chain.
Activity: 380
Merit: 250
Sent 0.10 BTC
d5d48631ec69c9f6ebc3a36164173ec5a22171a9eaa5eadc562ad81657459de8

Thank you!
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Future Planning:

IPO money will be used for the following topic:

• Anonymous transactions by August
  • Merchandise site by September (shipping in Europe only) by August
  • E-coins - Exchange that allow user to buy a basket of coins at a certain value and not coins separately by December

We hope to hire at least 4 engineers to achieve above targets. We have estimated the number of hours at 3,000 hours. There is a total of 176 hours per month, multiple this with 4 should result in 704 hours a month.

On Average we will pay every engineer $5, so IPO amount should be around $15,000 to achieve all targets.

Currently we are with :

1. One Project Manager - He will manage all the tasks of future engineers and outline the next moves.
2. One Marketing Leader - He will be responsible for social media, twitter, etc
3. Two part time developers - They will work on the website,and support the hired engineers.

Above people will be paid using the pre-mine coins.

Please contact us when you think that you can help us with achieve above targets. A conference call via skype will be arranged to see if you have the necessary skills.

Shocked  Shocked  Shocked
Future Planning:

• E-coins - Exchange that allow user to buy a basket of coins at a certain value and not coins separately by December

We hope to hire at least 4 engineers to achieve above targets. We have estimated the number of hours at 3,000 hours. There is a total of 176 hours per month, multiple this with 4 should result in 704 hours a month.

On Average we will pay every engineer $5, so IPO amount should be around $15,000 to achieve all targets.

Currently we are with :

1. One Project Manager - He will manage all the tasks of future engineers and outline the next moves.
3. Two part time developers - They will work on the website,and support the hired engineers.

Please contact us when you think that you can help us with achieve above targets. A conference call via skype will be arranged to see if you have the necessary skills.
Future Planning:

Currently we are with :

legendary
Activity: 448
Logo edited. use it free

legendary
I've added Block chain address, so that everybody can see how much there is on IPO.

Block Chain Address: https://blockchain.info/address/1Kwbb5ChS1K6TM3VKXt2bzq3zfZfM7pHvd

+1 make my life more easy Smiley
I've added Block chain address, so that everybody can see how much there is on IPO.

Block Chain Address: https://blockchain.info/address/1Kwbb5ChS1K6TM3VKXt2bzq3zfZfM7pHvd
legendary
Booo. Yay.

Another copy and paste coin.  Stop boring us.

As long as it is not scam, i really don't care if it is copy and paste coin. Darkcoin is also a copy of something, the same as Blackcoin. There are maybe 2 or 3 real coins. Bitcoin, Litecoin and another one Smiley
legendary
If GRK gets at least half as popular as ROM, I will be happy Smiley

Deposited 0.15BTC https://blockchain.info/tx/91bc5d26af0c08e9b39e1999c13f828c263a83fab38d0194624ab2a17b87b126

I will enter this one too. The Roman IPO money gave me some profit that i can lose a few bucks if it doesn't work out. Cheesy
Activity: 322
lol using the 666 to lunch Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001
Booo. Yay.

Another copy and paste coin.  Stop boring us.
Activity: 589
Merit: 500
If GRK gets at least half as popular as ROM, I will be happy Smiley

Deposited 0.15BTC https://blockchain.info/tx/91bc5d26af0c08e9b39e1999c13f828c263a83fab38d0194624ab2a17b87b126
The first deposit just arrived!!!!
Activity: 392
I love Greece and everything that consideres Greece, but, is there anything new that your coin has to offer?
so now we release every old coins for every new algo

lame

I'm releasing something that I think is interesting to mine, yes it looks similar to Roman coin, but if i recall then Roman coin stole the idea from Citizencoin as when you compare Roman Coin with Citizencoin then they are both the same. And still you have two different results. Citizencoin had a lot of mining power and Roman coin, nobody mine that one. Citizencoin looks promising but for some reason the coin price didn't move up and Roman coin is now valued 10 times higher then the original one.

The point that i want to make is, the people behind the coin is also very important, maybe it is a hype, but that is something that you can use for everything no?
legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069
so now we release every old coins for every new algo

lame
Greek ? We had greece already, didn't we ? Smiley
I thought I had a dejavu on this one, but I like the logo and will make a pool for it Wink

That is smart from you Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: