Pages:
Author

Topic: GROUP ACTION: CRYPTSY EXHANGE NEGLIGENCE - TAKE ACTION - page 2. (Read 20129 times)

legendary
Activity: 987
Merit: 1003
Cryptsy is the insider trading center! Cryptsy listed Crypt Coin without any voting a few weeks after the coin launched with a mere white paper, and then kept the market open during the Fraud and PnD.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Activity: 416
Merit: 270
While I understand the frustration some people are having with Cryptsy, I would exercise caution and restraint when dealing with them or talking about them.  This fledgling industry does not need another major player going under.  If anything we all need to work together to get all of this right, including the exchanges.  Keep in mind that while people are bitching about Cryptsy, DMD has had its own problems recently.  While I give a lot of credit to those who worked tirelessly to fix them, it is my understanding we are not out of the woods completely yet.  Cryptsy, for all their flaws, is an exchange that supports a lot of different coins and has to deal with the wallet problems for all of them.  DMD is not alone with these problems.

Cryptsy is a major player in the cryptocurrency exchange domain.  It would be good for no one if they failed.
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1001
Zedcoin wallet is still 'offline for maintenance' on cryptsy and has been for 2 months now. Unable to withdraw or deposit.

Support staff go mute if you ask them why and when deposits & withdrawals will be re-enabled.

POOR EFFORT BitJohn...its about time you released coins YOU DONT OWN and stopped ranting about how good your exchange is when you have obvious malfunctions still ongoing with your site.

Mintpal is the way to go if you want to trade Zedcoin
legendary
Activity: 987
Merit: 1003
Cryptsy can stall your orders to place theirs. Cryptsy helps launder Alt Coins into BTC plain and simple. I feel we are in competition with Cryptsy.

Cryptsy has also Bait and Switched us into the MN2 market. Then they dump the price to lock you in. What kind of idiot would sell off their MN2 at such a loss when they just bought in a few days before. These are manipulations of their own market by insiders. Then they make you buy in for 1 to 1 pricing and fractionalize the market to further short your positions so you have to sell to them down the sheet to get out. There are too many red flags...

Here is my post about MN2 where they deleted the info from their webpage but I found it on BitCoinTalk.org before they realized it to delete it:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/cryptsy-bait-n-switch-on-mn2-market-opening-604272
legendary
Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958
First Exclusion Ever
I think these problems just went out of their hands temporarily, the fault is over the users that keept using that exchange to pump and dump shitty coins once they already knew some issues referring withdrawals.
They are responsible for adding these shit coins and therefore promoting pump and dumps so they can get more trading fees rather than supporting the actual community which is paying them.
legendary
Activity: 1588
Merit: 1000
Still waiting hours later. This is the norm for Crypsty. They either need to update or close. This is not an acceptable way to conduct an exchange. Bush league amateur hour.

It's not even the big things about Cryptsy that bother me...
It the constant little hassles with their software like Chinese Water Torture.

They design the site reasonably OK... then totally underpower it.

Things don't updates live or they take 17 seconds or they freeze...
People reload these pages millions of times...
Which costs these idiots more money than if they just had better database and servers.

It's like Cryptsy built this very weird car... then put a lawnmower engine in it.

FUCK OFF!
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1019
Still waiting hours later. This is the norm for Crypsty. They either need to update or close. This is not an acceptable way to conduct an exchange. Bush league amateur hour.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1019
Pending...the most common state of a withdrawal request from Crypsty. Any other service I deal with releases the coins within a few minutes. Cypsty is not in the same league when it comes to service. I'm missing on sell orders trying to get a shitcoin to a new exchange and I am stuck in 'Pending' purgatory.
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001
All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.
maaan ! The shitcoin stench must have been unbearable ! Shocked

legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1017
Star Wars Ep. 9 is here
Not sure if anyone cares, but the picture they show on their website https://www.cryptsy.com/pages/about of their building is not where their listed address is.

160 Congress Park Dr Suite 101
Delray Beach, FL 33445

is about a mile away in a small new 2 story building.  It doesnt show their name anywhere on the suite number nor on the directory.  No way to know for sure if they are at that 160 Congress address, but its definitely possible.

The building they show on their website can be seen on google street view at:

https://www.google.com/maps/@26.477342,-80.090172,3a,37.5y,58.94h,82.59t/data=!3m4!1e1!3m2!1s_RZ9N7f4SUn4mNj78aCXag!2e0

Seems shady to me to show a building that isnt where they reside.  Maybe they were there before, and never changed out the picture.  Its not a stock picture, since it is a building nearby in Delray Beach. 

I live very close to the area.  I decided to visit both buildings a couple days ago just out of curiosity.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
Just awoid them. I wish i did.... They will be next mt. Gox..just on smaller scale
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Has the Cryptsy service really deteriorated so much?
Havent used them in a few weeks, but I have never encountered these issues
They do not care. I hope at least some people can see this thread before they loose their money too.... I wish I had seen it...
Activity: 28
im agree with this . all in there maybe need pool every put crypto . to makes better
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
VocalPlatform.com
I think these problems just went out of their hands temporarily, the fault is over the users that keept using that exchange to pump and dump shitty coins once they already knew some issues referring withdrawals.
Anyones problem was solved? Mine not... Should I just quit and take that robbery as a loss??
Cryptsy are robbers. Withdrawals do not work. Awoid them!!!! Pigs do not even answer support...
legendary
Activity: 1588
Merit: 1000
Not using their platform should send a very loud message.

They have a legacy platform they keep patching up...
With legacy security issues that requires them to Captcha and Log You Out...
And everything drones along with 5 sec delays constantly... like it's the 90s.

Then you switch to MintPal, for example...
You never go back to Cryptsy unless you have to...
MintPal is responsive, no Captchas, no logging out, fucking modern, baby.

This space moves fast...
When the Wall Street crowd gets here in a few months...
With the kind of infrastructure you see in the stock market...
Outfits like Cryptsy will just disappear.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Not using their platform should send a very loud message.
Pages:
Jump to: