Pages:
Author

Topic: GROUP ACTION: CRYPTSY EXHANGE NEGLIGENCE - TAKE ACTION - page 6. (Read 20090 times)

legendary
Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958
First Exclusion Ever
Within minutes of making this post I was put in contact with Mullick who quickly found a solution to the confirmation email problem (though we don't know the cause). Making a new email on the same host fixed it, but this required manual intervention from trusted staff. I don't imagine everyone has the same option in cases like this. Squeaky wheel gets the grease I guess... now only of there weren't a bunch of coins locked up...
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
Cryptsy will be obsolete soon.  Open-Transactions will solve this problem.

Check it out:
http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/1tqepn/new_opentransactions_videos_of_new_desktop_app/

legendary
Activity: 1632
Merit: 1010
This makes my decision to not sign up easy. Thanks

Grin
legendary
First Exclusion Ever

There was a time when I enjoyed Cryptsy but they have exhibited a clear pattern of negligence when dealing with its user base which indicates to me they are wiling to exploit the community the the point that we tolerate it. The only way to counter this kind of slow encroachment is to actively let them know you will not tolerate this level of risk in using their service. I think they also underestimate how quickly trust is lost in this community, and by the time they realize it all of us will be paying for it.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
legendary
First Exclusion Ever
Seeing as Cryptsy is clearly hurting many coin communities here by frivolously adding coins then not supporting them correctly, refusing to suspend new registrations when they are overwhelmed with registrations, allowing coins to go missing from customer accounts, blatantly lying to customers, and trapping people in their exchange for weeks or longer, I would like to help organize group action against Cryptsy to put pressure on them to resolve these issues in manner that doesn't result in the user base suffering while they profit. I have personally had coins trapped there for a half of a month as of today, and I know there are many others suffering from Cryptsy's negligence. They are only doing this because NO ONE IS PUSHING BACK. Let Cryptsy know playing with your money isn't a game they want to play.

Possible plans:
-Group protests at their HQ
-Social media campaigns exposing their negligence (like done with BFL)
-Class action lawsuits

What do you think is the best way to do this?

LETS PUSH BACK
Pages:
Jump to: