Pages:
Author

Topic: [Group Buy 1] Avalon 200Gh/s 2.5 BTC Instock!!! - page 2. (Read 9461 times)

Activity: 106
Merit: 10
if anyone is willing to sell me one via PayPal, I'd offer you +10% of the item cost, shipped to me here in the UK. It would have to be a PayPal invoice and I'm happy to chat with you to offer some reassurance. I simply don't have that sort of BTC available.

thanks.

I have purchased expensive items using PayPal before, ideally, take a short video of the product functioning, show it going into a packaging box + tape on it, then to courier and i'd do the reverse when it arrives here, take a photo of it complete after courier drop off (DHL don't let me show their face, have tried!) and then i'll video it being unpackaged + switched on. I'm not interested in anything untoward and i'd try and verify my genuine intentions in a way that works for anyone concerned.

So, $2k USD for the machine + 10% for someone to sell me on via PayPal = $2200USD. I'd like to move quickly so we can order before Chinese New Year.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Update 15/01

Will push out a document to all people that have made a request for an order -

Fill it in with all details - I sent to factory they provision once order is ready then you make payment

No deposits just one payment when your miner is ready to leave.

Still doing miners with no PSU - on the document I will create options

I would like to have all orders processed by tonight and tomorrow

Thank you
donator
Activity: 686
Merit: 519
It's for the children!
Is the OP also BTMine?
Activity: 472
in what looks like an abandoned asylum is sickening.

now that is funny. never heard that statement before.
 Cool

Its like someone's never been to a developing country or a place with a variety of socioeconomic conditions...

I don't care where they host the rigs as long as they don't get wet or too dirty.  

But time for the real question:

Has anyone received a unit yet - what was the delivery timeline?  Any chance of PAYPAL being accepted in the near future?
Activity: 351
Would like a 200gh unit and some ideas as to shipping time. PM sent
anybody ordered 200ghs unit and got one?

I have had loads of people ask to order then start to make order but don't reply back to me, still working my way though PM's and emails

Can submit tickets on website soon and also shop will open soon with many payment options just linking it all in the now

Thanks
Evening folks, I have been off sick past few days and not been replying sorry, about to reply to all emails and orders plus order updates to everyone

Thanks
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1002
in what looks like an abandoned asylum is sickening.

now that is funny. never heard that statement before.
 Cool
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000
the grandpa of cryptos
anybody ordered 200ghs unit and got one?
Activity: 219
Merit: 100
Have agreed with the supplier if we get over 15 orders before china close for new year we can get price at 2000USD per unit inc shipping via DHL

This is for V1 200Gh/s

Thanks

I'm in the market for another 200Gh/s gen 2 unit. Crover, how are you doing on the 15 order tally? What is the fallback plan if you do not reach 15 units?

Already asked previously, I have bitcoin ready, how much for the 200GH/s, and once paid, how long to get to US via DHL Express?
Activity: 136
Could the OP please reply to some questions via thread or PM?
I already wanted to place an order 2+ days ago and havent seen any reaction yet.

So i`ll list it here again:

If ordered today, when do you ship?
As orders can only be placed in BTC, can you do escrow?

Cheers,
legendary
Activity: 1148
Power usage for 200 GHS close to 1000 watts?
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
If a 200gh unit is paid for today. How long until it is in transit to me?
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
I pmed you crover
Activity: 213
pic 2 on that test floor is positively terrifying.  The very idea that people will be paying thousands of dollars for equipment being housed in what looks like an abandoned asylum is sickening.

Maybe the asylum is close to the power plant Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1148
pic 2 on that test floor is positively terrifying.  The very idea that people will be paying thousands of dollars for equipment being housed in what looks like an abandoned asylum is sickening.

All you haters off the new miner can go suck one - I don't set the dates for shipping of the 1Th/s

Do you see any other company shipping in stock 1Th/s models right now ?  NO

Just you wait till after China new year big plans to come from these factorys Smiley

no offence - this speech would go better after chinese new year, when there will be sales, happy customers and on-time delivery with your supplier in this topic.
Atm there are a lot of disappointments with these small avalon2 assembly companies - they promise a lot, not shipping on time, not having stocks in reality, slow assemblying, etc.

i would be also interested in 1.2 model - so when you will get more tech details, please let us know.
thank you,

I can't agree more with you to be honest, when  the day comes when I can delivery with a good service my customers will be happy and I will be happy, will keep you posted
Activity: 762
Merit: 500
Interested in one 200Gh/s PM me. Escrow?
Activity: 362

All you haters off the new miner can go suck one - I don't set the dates for shipping of the 1Th/s

Do you see any other company shipping in stock 1Th/s models right now ?  NO

Just you wait till after China new year big plans to come from these factorys Smiley

no offence - this speech would go better after chinese new year, when there will be sales, happy customers and on-time delivery with your supplier in this topic.
Atm there are a lot of disappointments with these small avalon2 assembly companies - they promise a lot, not shipping on time, not having stocks in reality, slow assemblying, etc.

i would be also interested in 1.2 model - so when you will get more tech details, please let us know.
thank you,
Activity: 136
Interested in 200Gh/s, also send a PM

When can you ship and can you do escrow?

Cheers,
Pages:
Jump to: