Pages:
Author

Topic: [Group Buy 1] Avalon 200Gh/s 2.5 BTC Instock!!! - page 3. (Read 9461 times)

Activity: 86
Merit: 10
Interested in one of the 200Gh/s units. PM sent.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Photos from the factory testing room:

4.6Th/s waiting to be shipped

China new year fast approach

All you haters off the new miner can go suck one - I don't set the dates for shipping of the 1Th/s

Do you see any other company shipping in stock 1Th/s models right now ?  NO

Just you wait till after China new year big plans to come from these factorys Smiley
Activity: 136
Merit: 100
Does anyone have ordered over here?
Anyone done escrow or has a tracking number already?

Cheers,
Yeah if the price isn't crazy, put me down for one of the 1st batch 1.2 THs

Update 12/01

The factory I buy from has now confirmed both the 400Gh/s and 1.2 Th/s units will now be on sale after the china new year

These were supposed to be on sale before then but due to cooling problems there has been the delay. Also with holiday coming up this is also issue for getting to customer so they have put on hold till after.

Prices and photos have yet to be disclosed I will update as soon as I get them

Still taking orders for the 200Gh/s all orders will be sent out on monday and all next week via DHL free

THanks

would love to get 400Gh/s and 1.2 Th/s miners and shipped to malaysia.
pm when they start selling

Hi production at the factory I am told is slow the now nothing major they have a few units 1Th/s and a 2Th/s chips which are currently being tested.
These have not been mass produced yet and won't be till after the China new year which the factory I get my stuff from comes back the 13th Feb.

I haven't been given any details to which chips they will be using - I will imagine it will be a new source as the Avalon 55nm chips are too hungry on power.

FriendCat talked about the new mining chip so maybe this could be the one being used in the bigger models

Who knows only time will tell but I will keep you updated on everything

Thanks
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1002

Update 12/01

The factory I buy from has now confirmed both the 400Gh/s and 1.2 Th/s units will now be on sale after the china new year

These were supposed to be on sale before then but due to cooling problems there has been the delay. Also with holiday coming up this is also issue for getting to customer so they have put on hold till after.

Still taking orders for the 200Gh/s all orders will be sent out on monday and all next week via DHL free

THanks

would love to get 400Gh/s and 1.2 Th/s miners and shipped to malaysia.
pm when they start selling
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
°^°
whats the power draw of the 1.2 TH?
does it stay under 3kW? (breaker limit)
Activity: 136
If i may ask a question,

Below are the stats of the avalon 2 miner.
160 x 1.3 = 208Gh/s,     160 * 2.05 = 328Watts,
It states that the power draw is 950Watts?
Thats almost 3 times as much...

Anyone has some real out of the wall values for power use?

Code:
Avalon2  chip specification
 A3255-Q48
Standard Speed
1.2-1.4 GH/s at a standard 0.9V, with 2.05W  pre GHs
Low power consumption rate
 1 GH/s at 0.8V with 1.5W pre GHs.
Overclocking speed
 1.5-1.6 GH/s at 1.0V with 2.5W pre GHs
Chip
 160pcs of Avalon 55nm asic
Material of chassis
 Aluminium
Standard force
 200GH/S
Single chip power
 1.3GH/S
Power
 950w
Two modules
 routing control + FPGA + 2 set of calculation module
 + heat sink, power supply + chassis
Two modules with power
 BTX - 650 sd module power supply
Activity: 462
Lux e tenebris

Update 12/01

THanks

Put me down for a 200ghs

Please let us know how this purchase goes. It would be the first public forum sale that crover has made that i am aware of i may be wrong therefore
Activity: 105
Merit: 10

Update 12/01

THanks

Put me down for a 200ghs

Update 12/01

THanks

Update 12/01

THanks
Activity: 356
Dock.io
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
what is the price for v2 200GH, also do you know the price for 1.2TH?

thanks

Price will be out next week

Thanks

OK Thanks...
Activity: 181
interested in 1.2Th/s Grin
Activity: 462
Lux e tenebris
you're in uk right (for now!)? is there a surefire v a t workaround? this may make all the difference to eu customers.

anyway as you say so many 200's out there right now.

find the best supplier for the first Th/s models and I'll sell my firstborn...
Is there a V2 for the 200GH?  If so - what is the diff between it and a V1?  

Also - shipping included?  (just to confirm)

Hi,

Sure is coming out next week sometime - new PSU (server) and cooling via new method (Water cooling) or new van tunnel system.

Price include shipping

To be honest there is other use BTmine his price are almost same as mine. I make zero mark up on these.

For me to get 15 buyers or a several to buy 15 units I think will be hard.

if you are interested please PM me and as a group we can sort maybe have group chat or something to make sure all in.

I can find out if can get further discount if say 1 customer buys many units.

400Gh/s 1.2 Th/s still in production off mass before they ship out anything

Shipping of 200Gh/s is 24 to 48 hours depending on time of order and stuff - price include shipping, Thanks

Activity: 742
Merit: 500
Is there a V2 for the 200GH?  If so - what is the diff between it and a V1?  

Also - shipping included?  (just to confirm)
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000
the grandpa of cryptos
il ltake 1,2TH too.
Have agreed with the supplier if we get over 15 orders before china close for new year we can get price at 2000USD per unit inc shipping via DHL

This is for V1 200Gh/s

Thanks
Just go buy from the BTmine group buy, they have been proven legit time and again, and have the same 200GH/s unit for just over $2,000, there is no way that this guy is going to compete with that, he is trying to buy and sell from a supplier, the BTmine group buy is manufacturer direct with no middle man. I have been able to buy and receive in my hand, as well as start mining with 5 units from them in the time that everyone on this thread has been sitting here asking for a price for the 200 GH/s units.

Here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/group-buy-worldwidebtmine-v1-miner-200ghs-btc-24-379819

Now stop waiting and get mining.

Does BTmine offer 400Gh/s and now a 1.2Th/s ?? no. Does BTminer offer a non loud running and under 1000w system ? no.

WHILE

the machines I am getting are now v2 improved PSU and cooling with now extra water cooling on the 400Gh/s and 1.2Th/s

My price is zero mark up, I try offer the best service I can. I am busy with my own work but I still manage to process orders everyday for many people.
Pages:
Jump to: