Pages:
Author

Topic: [Group Buy 1] Avalon 200Gh/s 2.5 BTC Instock!!! - page 4. (Read 9461 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Just go buy from the BTmine group buy, they have been proven legit time and again, and have the same 200GH/s unit for just over $2,000, there is no way that this guy is going to compete with that, he is trying to buy and sell from a supplier, the BTmine group buy is manufacturer direct with no middle man. I have been able to buy and receive in my hand, as well as start mining with 5 units from them in the time that everyone on this thread has been sitting here asking for a price for the 200 GH/s units.

Here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/group-buy-worldwidebtmine-v1-miner-200ghs-btc-24-379819

Now stop waiting and get mining.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
id like to hear ballpark prices for the 400 and 1.2

Hope to bring good news next week, thanks

200Gh/s stock is plenty
what is the price for v2 200GH, also do you know the price for 1.2TH?

thanks

Price will be out next week

Thanks
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
id like to hear ballpark prices for the 400 and 1.2
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
what is the price for v2 200GH, also do you know the price for 1.2TH?

thanks
Contact if you are interested for latest price Smiley

Big news coming soon Cheesy

Pics are ok, but u haven't got miners in hand? You asked who ever probably from china to make few pics with your login?

Explain please

Group buy method is too deliver products direct to customer, if these were to come to me first then for me to forward would cost so much more.

Everyone complains how loud these are and how much power they use, well.... My supplier has been busy and now they have got PSU down to 700w to 850w with 89% to 94% Efficiency

This was done by using Dell Server PSU and now upgraded cooling will be now high quality fans or the option for the liquid cooling blocks. The cooling blocks are still about 2 weeks from production. These will also be used in the new 400Gh/s model and the big new 1.2Th/s

With the new PSU this makes the Avalon 2 chips for once more efficient than normal while still running smooth overclock.

For now I am doing a lot of private orders off here seem to be popular on old Gumtree or local news paper I found.

Anyway plenty of the 200Gh/s batch instock and the new v2 200Gh/s will be ready next week.

Thanks
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1039

Pics are ok, but u haven't got miners in hand? You asked who ever probably from china to make few pics with your login?

Explain please

Hopefully this helps a few users out Smiley

Yeah no crap, i call a dog a dog and he runs to the mods and starts crying. what a mommas boy.
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1039
My scammer-alert senses are tingling all over!!!

watch out, if not he can ban you:

Crover apart from copied details from others can you provide actual pictures with your name on it?
Activity: 448
My scammer-alert senses are tingling all over!!!
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
Let's see the price.
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
All the tech specs can be found at the manufacturers website. ( http://semtong.en.alibaba.com/productgrouplist-220613462/mining_machine.html ) They said 2 weeks on the 400 GH/s units until they are all fixed. I just bulk ordered 20 of the 400 GH/s to sell on ebay and they said about 5-7 days on shipping once they are all fixed. They also have less than 20 of the 200 GH/s units left as i could not place a bulk order on the 200 GH/s units.

It is still cheaper for you to order from this group buy from the OP unless you want to order 20 units. I cannot vouch for the OP, but i do know that the factory is legit as my agent in china took a tour yesterday and got photos for me.

Correct Smiley I think my supplier is slight different but same source as my price for 200Gh/s is slight cheaper, price of 400Gh/s I will know soon but like you say the have been recalled and you have confirmed this as well so CERTAIN users do not think I am lying.

I hope you best of success on eBay, I too would like to sell on ebay but my seller allowance is not high enough if you can help me find out how to make higher I would tip you in bitcoins Smiley

Have also seen tour of the factory from a friend in china and is very impressive Smiley I like the new liquid cooling blocks.
Everytime I max out my seller allowance thing I get an email shortly after saying they doubled mine (only up to 20k now but I don't sell on there anymore), also buying one of those store plans tends to increase your limits.

Yeah I have got about 6.5k limit on my account but then if I upgrade then my PayPal account gets limit on how much money I can receive  - nightmare of a system
Hmm I've had my paypal account verified for quite awhile, and as a business/merch account 0 limits
All the tech specs can be found at the manufacturers website. ( http://semtong.en.alibaba.com/productgrouplist-220613462/mining_machine.html ) They said 2 weeks on the 400 GH/s units until they are all fixed. I just bulk ordered 20 of the 400 GH/s to sell on ebay and they said about 5-7 days on shipping once they are all fixed. They also have less than 20 of the 200 GH/s units left as i could not place a bulk order on the 200 GH/s units.

It is still cheaper for you to order from this group buy from the OP unless you want to order 20 units. I cannot vouch for the OP, but i do know that the factory is legit as my agent in china took a tour yesterday and got photos for me.

Correct Smiley I think my supplier is slight different but same source as my price for 200Gh/s is slight cheaper, price of 400Gh/s I will know soon but like you say the have been recalled and you have confirmed this as well so CERTAIN users do not think I am lying.

I hope you best of success on eBay, I too would like to sell on ebay but my seller allowance is not high enough if you can help me find out how to make higher I would tip you in bitcoins Smiley

Have also seen tour of the factory from a friend in china and is very impressive Smiley I like the new liquid cooling blocks.
Everytime I max out my seller allowance thing I get an email shortly after saying they doubled mine (only up to 20k now but I don't sell on there anymore), also buying one of those store plans tends to increase your limits.

Yeah I have got about 6.5k limit on my account but then if I upgrade then my PayPal account gets limit on how much money I can receive  - nightmare of a system
Activity: 574
Merit: 500

These things use over 1,000 watts?  ugh...

This is just the PSU, just because you have 1000w PSU doesn't mean it pulls that. From meter I have seen is 720W to overclock 890W

For a miner this size and price is very good

interested in the 400Gh/s + water cooling system and 1.2Th/s miners. please PM me best price later. Ship to Malaysia.

Also I am very interested as all other miners that use Avalon chips are very very loud. Using waster cooling system the noise will be very reduced while temps are stable and overclock is not a problem.

Will be in touch Ninjaboon for now sale of 1.2Th/s is 15th Jan.

Thanks
Pages:
Jump to: