Pages:
Author

Topic: [Group buy] Avalon chips Escrow John K / Please check refund list until Sunday - page 2. (Read 50904 times)

legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1000
Still not paid his debt?
I do not owe nothing by the rules.
And to you dear Bick troll I do not even owe a respect .
BTW Bick for 6+ months did you managed to came out with @ least 1 working design?....
We all know that is the reason for your trolling Cheesy

Wrong marto Wink
If you ever  happen to be a WASP member you will own Bick 100 USD per month.
But as i see here
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.7191563

WASP in general is after your money only. They do not want your knowhow or skils.
And more over the queue waiting list to cover bick expenses is so long Grin so i suggest you NOT to become a member.
Let Bick finds someone to pay the bill instead of him Grin

So Bick you are not taking money from community right Grin
You just take "membership" fee for your Balloon Grin

Nice...... Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

As you see Bick people are not buying your Shiny blinking LED PCB Video.

I do strongly suggest to ask your  AMT partner AKA Josh Zipkin for know how and urgently publish two led blinking pcb Video:)
And make sure you will include the source as long as it supposed to open Source Grin Grin Grin Grin
A good reading how to start
http://www.ladyada.net/learn/proj1/blinky.html

Make sure you follow the project Exercises also. You gona need them for sure Grin

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
And it is about time for you to give your positive rating for AMT like partners do Grin
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.6200301

Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Still not paid his debt?
I do not owe nothing by the rules.
And to you dear Bick troll I do not even owe a respect .
BTW Bick for 6+ months did you managed to came out with @ least 1 working design?....
We all know that is the reason for your trolling Cheesy
No Joe ,
I did send you the chips.
You did not pay for transport , so it was regular mail.
MAy be it is lost or may be you are lier
I do not know and do not care
I DO NOT OWE ANYTHING

greetings TROLL Cheesy
Activity: 854
No Joe ,
I did send you the chips.
You did not pay for transport , so it was regular mail.
MAy be it is lost or may be you are lier
I do not know and do not care
I DO NOT OWE ANYTHING

greetings TROLL Cheesy

Don't believe you.

Nor do the other dozen people you screwed over.

Did you see your Troll on Mothers Day?

Still living in your head rent free.

You  lie now.
The rules are there and there is said that you have to read the tread for updates.
SO you are customer advocate but if I pay you will stop to be advocate ?
It is sad and funny.
Sorry for the spelling mistake . Yes exactly you are BLACKMAILING ME
AGAIN
I DO NOT OWE ANYBODY HERE BY THE RULES OF THE GB.
And you are free to do whatever you want.
Again it is easy to pay you 1.34 BTC but I will not.

Yes sad  Embarrassed  and funny   Cheesy  and expensive for you.  Roll Eyes

The rules didn't say you can rob people, that's what you did. You don't seem to understand, just because you made up the rules does not mean they are fair or acceptable.

You may have missed it, but I added a rule too, it says "Refund people the money you stole"

See now you didn't see that rule did you. Now you have, send me my money.

It may be easy to send me my money, but it will be very difficult if you do not.

So what Joe ,
simple as that :
"Pay me and I'll shut up "
Do I understand you corectly?

Refund me my money and I will stop bothering you about it.

What do you want a public statement?

Here it is:

Marto owes me BTC1.34 the second he refunds it, I will NEVER bother him, speak poorly of him or his company, communicate with him or his customers ever again.

Need me to say anything else?

You have my BTC address in your PM

Joe I can add 2 btc on top of that refund but you will have to lick marto's ass Grin
How about that Grin
If you agree to such deal please pm me your btc address.
For the record you are no one joe and you can not ruin anything. As fast you get it better for you.
Now every one knows who you are and your efforts are totally wasted. Take my condolences Cry Cry

ENGLISH? Do you speak it?
No but it is good enough for you te get the meaning right Grin
I am flattered. By the way this is the first time when you answer to me.
I used to be very polite and gentle in the beginning. Do you remember that?
But I will take the opportunity to ask you once again how is your mine lately doing Grin
I can offer you an ass lickers committee  chairman position.
On a second thought you can take GM and CEO positions also Grin
Just  tell me your price and your btc address. That is the fastest and easiest way to earn some btc and leave all of your "ripped off friends" in the dark

Sorry I don't respond, just don't understand what you are saying.

You  lie now.
The rules are there and there is said that you have to read the tread for updates.
SO you are customer advocate but if I pay you will stop to be advocate ?
It is sad and funny.
Sorry for the spelling mistake . Yes exactly you are BLACKMAILING ME
AGAIN
I DO NOT OWE ANYBODY HERE BY THE RULES OF THE GB.
And you are free to do whatever you want.
Again it is easy to pay you 1.34 BTC but I will not.
legendary
So what Joe ,
simple as that :

Here it is:

Marto owes me BTC1.34 the second he refunds it, I will NEVER bother him, speak poorly of him or his company, communicate with him or his customers ever again.

Joe I can add 2 btc on top of that refund but you will have to lick marto's ass Grin
How about that Grin
For the record you are no one joe and you can not ruin anything. As fast you get it better for you.
Now every one knows who you are and your efforts are totally wasted. Take my condolences Cry Cry

No but it is good enough for you te get the meaning right Grin
I am flattered. By the way this is the first time when you answer to me.
I used to be very polite and gentle in the beginning. Do you remember that?
But I will take the opportunity to ask you once again how is your mine lately doing Grin
I can offer you an ass lickers committee  chairman position.
On a second thought you can take GM and CEO positions also Grin
Just  tell me your price and your btc address. That is the fastest and easiest way to earn some btc and leave all of your "ripped off friends" in the dark

So what Joe ,
simple as that :

Here it is:

How about that Grin

Joe I do not owe you anything as far you did not asked for refund with signed msg.
Your chips were shipped with regular mail as far you refused to pay for handling
After 7 months of of topic and insults you dare to black male me , that I have to pay you or you will ruin my business?
Good work.
BTW the rules of the GB were there , but you probably not read them , right ?
A lot of members here ask me to pay you, even sugest to split the amount in order to get free of you.
But I will not as far I'm right and if I do it will mean that TROLLs like you can black male with success here .
NO way
Go post endless post if you like .
I'm by the rules and you are not

I am not a Black Male, Maybe the word you are looking for is Blackmail?

The rules of your GB did not state that I was required to check the thread daily to see if you had cancelled the group buy (which you did)
You did not notify anyone by direct message that the deal was off. You did not ship my chips, if you did then provide tracking information.
You can claim you shipped them because I didn't pay you extra for shipping a better way.
You are a liar, you are a thief you stole my money and the money of a dozen or more just in that group buy alone, half of your customers would never do business with you again and I am here to notify any potential new customers of your reputation. That is not blackmail that is consumer advocacy.

I am the CEO of Bitcoin Ripoff Report and you are the first report I am sharing with EVERYONE!

(lots of big words in this email, you may want to look them up)

Again, I am not a troll I am a creditor (it means you owe me money)
Trolls live under bridges with thieves and liars (i.e. check the mirror)

Here is the latest thread of others calling you a scammer

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.7040796

See all the big red letters? That means you are doing bad.
legendary
So what Joe ,
simple as that :

Here it is:

How about that Grin

Joe I do not owe you anything as far you did not asked for refund with signed msg.
Your chips were shipped with regular mail as far you refused to pay for handling
After 7 months of of topic and insults you dare to black male me , that I have to pay you or you will ruin my business?
Good work.
BTW the rules of the GB were there , but you probably not read them , right ?
A lot of members here ask me to pay you, even sugest to split the amount in order to get free of you.
But I will not as far I'm right and if I do it will mean that TROLLs like you can black male with success here .
NO way
Go post endless post if you like .
I'm by the rules and you are not
So what Joe ,
simple as that :

Here it is:

So what Joe ,
simple as that :
Dear , troll and dear Bick troll

So you are closing companies already Smiley
And you still insult me for what .
Joe did not follow the rules of the GB , thet he accepted when entering, now he screams ?
You cry for what a few users that did not get back the GB fee , that I'm not obligated to pay back by the GB rules too.
What else Bick ....
You never did business with us, what is you interest here?
May be the fact that we managed to make working designs for 7 different asic chips and you did nothing for the last 6 months?
Moderators send me an order not to answer you, they sent you the same warning .
What gives you the right to act as Judge?
Or I have to pay you a fee to leave me alone.
AGAIN I DO NOT OWE MONEY HERE BY THE RULES OF THE GB.

I am not a troll, I am a creditor and you owe me money.

You can keep quoting these rules, but you changed the rules after you had my money and that is also illegal as I did not agree to them.

When you are ready to refund my money let me know and I will leave you alone.  You owe me BTC1.34 
How many people do you think have not purchased from you because of this disagreement?

If you owe there is no window the rule of thumb is PAY the person if you owe them. See what Zefir does in the same situation is that he pays people back. What did I do? I paid people back. What did you do? You lied and didn't pay people back.

The only thing that happens after you play this silly game of ignore the people you rip off is you get more and more and more attention drawn to yourself as you dig a deeper hole eventually you ruin your good name and people stop buying your products.

My Goal.

Yes if he wants to keep picking fights with people who he owes money to he deserves to be run out of business.
What I owe you Huh?
For sure I do not owe even respect.
or you want free chips as always ?
Dear , troll and dear Bick troll

So you are closing companies already Smiley
And you still insult me for what .
Joe did not follow the rules of the GB , thet he accepted when entering, now he screams ?
You cry for what a few users that did not get back the GB fee , that I'm not obligated to pay back by the GB rules too.
What else Bick ....
You never did business with us, what is you interest here?
May be the fact that we managed to make working designs for 7 different asic chips and you did nothing for the last 6 months?
Moderators send me an order not to answer you, they sent you the same warning .
What gives you the right to act as Judge?
Or I have to pay you a fee to leave me alone.
AGAIN I DO NOT OWE MONEY HERE BY THE RULES OF THE GB.

Activity: 924
If you owe there is no window the rule of thumb is PAY the person if you owe them. See what Zefir does in the same situation is that he pays people back. What did I do? I paid people back. What did you do? You lied and didn't pay people back.

The only thing that happens after you play this silly game of ignore the people you rip off is you get more and more and more attention drawn to yourself as you dig a deeper hole eventually you ruin your good name and people stop buying your products.

My Goal.

Yes if he wants to keep picking fights with people who he owes money to he deserves to be run out of business.

Again the fact is everything here was made by the rules and the rest is just bitching from you , Joe and few dozen others.

Obviously all you can do is to insult and judge. It is not up to you to do this.

have a good day

FTFY

No one cares about your designs or your products Marto, we just care to warn anyone who may consider doing business with you that the need to be aware of the people who have a complaint about you and how you have admitted to your dishonest behavior yet have no intention of making it right.

In your own thread over 25% of your customers (in your own poll) call your service, slow, or poor or a disaster.

You have no defense for this behavior. You can quote the rules you made up for your group buys all you want, the bottom line is your rules were unfair and they benefit only you. You are a thief.

If you think the money you owe me is worth the grief that I am going to cause you (I haven'ti started yet) you go ahead and keep ignoring me.

My friends in Customs will be happy to add you and your company to their "list"
So you are just begining.
You read the rules before entering?
Go ahead and we'll see.
The simple trouth is I do not owe you anything dear troll

Have a nice day

Bick
Have a nice day
Moderators asked me stop writing in answer to So I am stoping now.
What I owe is returned.
If there is somethi g missed It will be.
The fee in this GB is only by my good will.
And  you and Joe can place as much posts you like.
It is not going to change the fact that he is a troll and you are just hater

Best
Pages:
Jump to: