Pages:
Author

Topic: [Group buy] Avalon chips Escrow John K / Please check refund list until Sunday - page 5. (Read 50958 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 265
An other 10 Days past ... and no BTC ... refunded ...

I don't know ... you just don't stay to your word marto74 ... which gives your buisness ... a bad look & feel ^^

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

1. Refund of the fees for the users that asked this when John refunded them the initial cost of the chips for the participants that confirmed refund with
signed mesages
in time. I did promised to make it in 25 days and I missed this . I'll make may best to fix it in the next 5-10 days. Please excuse my delay and have some patience.

Best Regards: Martin

Why aren't you holding up your promises ... I'm waiting now ... more then 40 days ... still waiting that you keep your word ...

I've some patience ... but you just fool about doing anything ...

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/group-buy-avalon-chips-escrow-john-k-please-check-refund-list-until-sunday-217316

I have send Marto a PM. I hope that is will be solved this weekend  Angry

1. Refund of the fees for the users that asked this when John refunded them the initial cost of the chips for the participants that confirmed refund with
signed mesages
in time. I did promised to make it in 25 days and I missed this . I'll make may best to fix it in the next 5-10 days. Please excuse my delay and have some patience.

Why aren't you holding up your promises ... I'm waiting now ... more then 40 days ... still waiting that you keep your word ...

I've some patience ... but you just fool about doing anything ...

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/group-buy-avalon-chips-escrow-john-k-please-check-refund-list-until-sunday-217316

signed mesages in time. I did promised to make it in 25 days and I missed this . I'll make may best to fix it in the next 5-10 days. Please excuse my delay and have some patience.

excuse accepted ... but ... 5-10 days will be fast ....

10 Days will be past tomorrow !!! Dam it where are the Coins!!!

Hey you promised us to return your fees for your failed gb ... what's up ... again a fucking scam?
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
Update:

2 weeks later

No chips, no refund

4 weeks later still nothing!
everything went good for me. seems he is very busy. im wishing all others to get theri things soon.
We will have to wait for marto. he promised to hold his word:

Hi,
I will hold my word.
Just need some time /up to 10 days/
Thank you for the understanding
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
everything went good for me. seems he is very busy. im wishing all others to get theri things soon.
signed mesages in time. I did promised to make it in 25 days and I missed this . I'll make may best to fix it in the next 5-10 days. Please excuse my delay and have some patience.

I hope that marto keeps hip promises. I will wait till sunday........ Undecided

legendary
sanded you an email with my adress(yesterday). would be happy like joe if u would send you send us a proof of shipping.
Hi, all,
I did not have time to answer here for some time, sorry.
there are 2 main questions:
signed mesages
2. Participants , that are  asking for refund later....
Specially  joeventura , his chips are mailed to him.  Dear,  joeventura stop asking for a refund in every tread you'll not get one.You did not follow the tread and you did not sent me signed message, both these are part of the GB rules!!!
Others , please send me your delivery address with signed message on [email protected] . All remaining Avalon chips are here and ready to ship in 24 hours after your proper (signed message ) request  is received.

Provide proof of shipping please.

3 weeks, no refund, no chips.

The slowest letter, from the furthest points on the globe take less than 3 weeks to arrive.

Provide proof of shipping or refund my money.

Update:

2 weeks later

No chips, no refund

3 weeks - No chips - No refund.

Been RIPPED OFF

Activity: 353
Merit: 253
HEY, MARTO, FOR THE FIFTH TIME:  WHAT ABOUT THE BOARDS? CAN I HAVE A REFUND TOO?

ilpirata79
legendary
And i wont send u an email to that adress. are u kidding me? I wont send you a third mail!!! the old adresses were [email protected] and [email protected]. and nothing ever happened when i send mails there. like i said i give you time until end of next week. If i dont have my chips here you will hear from a lawyer. People like you should be banned from this forums.
Activity: 728
I have sended u like 3 times an email to your damn [email protected] adress, and i havent received any answere or chips. Every damn day u are fapping and not delivering my chips they are less and less worth. thank your for bruning my money. I am waiting now over several month for my chips. and everytime i send you my adress u do nothing. What i think is, you have assembled my chips and sold them to other peoples and now you dont have them anymore to send to me. And all you do is, answering once a month and telling me a new email adress where to send my delivery adress for the chips. Marto sorry i have to say that, but you and your groupbuy are a joke. i will give you time until end of the next week. if i dont receive my chips then i will talk to my lawyer. I dont think we have a big chance getting our money or chips back, but maybe there is hope...

ps.: joeventura im sorry for you Sad
No e-mail from you ever received on [email protected]
Hi, all,
signed mesages
2. Participants , that are  asking for refund later....
Specially  joeventura , his chips are mailed to him.  Dear,  joeventura stop asking for a refund in every tread you'll not get one.You did not follow the tread and you did not sent me signed message, both these are part of the GB rules!!!
Others , please send me your delivery address with signed message on [email protected] . All remaining Avalon chips are here and ready to ship in 24 hours after your proper (signed message ) request  is received.

Thanks for the update.
Activity: 353
Merit: 253
I am also waiting for the fees and to know what is the destiny of the ordered boards on technobit. Can they be refunded? Is asking to much to have an answer?

ilpirata79
legendary
I have sended u like 3 times an email to your damn [email protected] adress, and i havent received any answere or chips. Every damn day u are fapping and not delivering my chips they are less and less worth. thank your for bruning my money. I am waiting now over several month for my chips. and everytime i send you my adress u do nothing. What i think is, you have assembled my chips and sold them to other peoples and now you dont have them anymore to send to me. And all you do is, answering once a month and telling me a new email adress where to send my delivery adress for the chips. Marto sorry i have to say that, but you and your groupbuy are a joke. i will give you time until end of the next week. if i dont receive my chips then i will talk to my lawyer. I dont think we have a big chance getting our money or chips back, but maybe there is hope...

ps.: joeventura im sorry for you Sad
Hi, all,
signed mesages
2. Participants , that are  asking for refund later....
Specially  joeventura , his chips are mailed to him.  Dear,  joeventura stop asking for a refund in every tread you'll not get one.You did not follow the tread and you did not sent me signed message, both these are part of the GB rules!!!
Others , please send me your delivery address with signed message on [email protected] . All remaining Avalon chips are here and ready to ship in 24 hours after your proper (signed message ) request  is received.

Like I said, I have not received a refund or my chips.

until I get one or the other I will keep asking.

If you don't like it too bad.

Pages:
Jump to: