Pages:
Author

Topic: GROUP BUY - AVALON6 - $1100 - Closing Jan 12 at 6:00 PM EST - page 14. (Read 11409 times)

legendary
Activity: 4102
Merit: 7765
'The right to privacy matters'
Good news guys, shipping will be $12 per unit. I just got off the phone with Yan and he has been extremely helpful and BlockC has been very willing to help us on this Grouop Buy.

sounds good.

I am willing to try to help with escrow.
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1001
aka "whocares"
Good news guys, shipping will be $12 per unit. I just got off the phone with Yan and he has been extremely helpful and BlockC has been very willing to help us on this Grouop Buy.
Activity: 429
Merit: 250
I will find out later today, its still early on the West Coast  Wink
Any update on shipping costs?
legendary
aka "whocares"
I will find out later today, its still early on the West Coast  Wink
legendary
Activity: 4102
Merit: 7765
'The right to privacy matters'
Well I know I'll buy 2 units.

As for escrow  I have never handled more then 13 coins for other people to purchase gear.

At the time it was about 5300 used to purchase 4 s-7's

I did split 50 coins for 2 blocks hit at the time that was 12000

I also split 25 coins for 1 block hit at the time that was  16 given at 500 each or 8000.

@ kilo17 Check on shipping and how it gets handled  I know you are USA based .
legendary
aka "whocares"
I just got off the phone with Yan at BlockC and he is willing to give us a price of $1100 on the Avalon6.  He also stated that any member is welcome to call and confirm the price and confirm that he has spoken with me.

I would like to run this group buy until Tuesday January 12th and close it at 6:00 pm EST.  Any longer and we start cutting into mining profits Grin

I am looking for someone to escrow the funds and make the payment to BlockC.  There is no limit to how many or how few a person can buy.  I am making a large enough purchase that will allow people to buy as few as 1 on this order.  I will be making my payment directly to BlockC which will allow others to purchase fewer than 10 units and still get the $1100 price.

I am going to ask philipma1957 to be escrow but will wait on his reply.

Any questions or concerns please let me know.

Thanks....Keith

Out of curiosity.what is the shipping from blockc? (I suppose I could look it up ..but at work)

But anyway wondering if we save some above and beyond on shipping as well ..being a group buy and all

not sure if I'm in this or not..but watching Smiley

I did not ask about shipping but I will see if they would do Free Shipping if we buy "X" number of units.
copper member
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464
Clueless!
I just got off the phone with Yan at BlockC and he is willing to give us a price of $1100 on the Avalon6.  He also stated that any member is welcome to call and confirm the price and confirm that he has spoken with me.

I would like to run this group buy until Tuesday January 12th and close it at 6:00 pm EST.  Any longer and we start cutting into mining profits Grin

I am looking for someone to escrow the funds and make the payment to BlockC.  There is no limit to how many or how few a person can buy.  I am making a large enough purchase that will allow people to buy as few as 1 on this order.  I will be making my payment directly to BlockC which will allow others to purchase fewer than 10 units and still get the $1100 price.

Thanks....Keith

Out of curiosity.what is the shipping from blockc? (I suppose I could look it up ..but at work)

But anyway wondering if we save some above and beyond on shipping as well ..being a group buy and all

not sure if I'm in this or not..but watching Smiley

legendary
aka "whocares"
Kilo17- many
Philipma1957 - 2 units
Xleejohnx- 1 unit
Pikachuy- 1 unit
Bigredbutton- 2 units
legendary
aka "whocares"

Thanks....Keith
Pages:
Jump to: