Pages:
Author

Topic: GROUP BUY - AVALON6 - $1100 - Closing Jan 12 at 6:00 PM EST - page 5. (Read 11417 times)

Activity: 575
Merit: 500
@philipma1957 You are beyond an escrow person. All hats to you.  Grin BTW, what is the brilliant kilo17 cooling mod?

What is the type and model of the white fan that fits in the space where the stock fans were? Is that just a 120mm case fan?
legendary
Activity: 4116
Merit: 7849
'The right to privacy matters'
@philipma1957 You are beyond an escrow person. All hats to you.  Grin BTW, what is the brilliant kilo17 cooling mod?
 look at this shot of pulled stock fans wait for it
these are all the same and would use 60 watts a 3 pack 120 watts total

the blue on the right come from the 2880 watt psu

the black on the left come from  the newer better 2980 watt psu

kilo17 uses a spliced in bag as white fan that use 25 watts so with 2 psus you save 95-100 watts

see the white fan in photo here

and white fan is here

lastly  this shows  my 30 amp plug in for the pdu  and 120 volt for the power supply for the rasp pi

Activity: 544
Merit: 250
@philipma1957 You are beyond an escrow person. All hats to you.  Grin BTW, what is the brilliant kilo17 cooling mod?
legendary
I just setup test bed for gear.
This test bed will have 1 working ibm 2980 watt psu with a finksy/j4bberwock break out board and the brilliant kilo17 cooling mod
I only have 1 breakout board so I can do 2 or 3  avalon6's
If I had 2 breakout boards I could do 5 or 6 avalon6's

first step
this is to keep psu's steady with fan.

put pad in between psu's

fan is spliced to a yellow pcie cable
so far on load less setup fan and psu run

rack and setup should handle 5 avalon6's

shot of rack the avalon6's will top mount
the pdu can do 24 amps the two psu's can do 12 amps
I am pretty sure 5 units would work maybe 6 units with a little under clock

legendary
@philipma1957 will I be getting a tracking number so I can track it and check on the status?

1  pikachuy         out for delivery today.
2 BigRedButton    Due monday

10 to my house are coming today  2 to 6 pm ------- I will get them to my post office on sat

4 to sidehack/sabercatt due tues

Philip, if I forgo testing of units by you, Anyway to get my 3 units out UPS ground today? I think post office is closed Monday (holiday), but UPS should be running and I am going out of town Tuesday night for a week. Would like to get these installed and running before I leave. If not, thats OK but just wanted to ask.

Maybe have a label printed when UPS shows up to deliver and just label 3 boxes and have the driver take it? just a thought?

best I can do is maybe get you to ups ground drop off by cutoff time.   I do not think I can do your idea.

the 10 units will come 2 to a box and I get 5 of them  plus 1 box of parts.

I have to open them make sure I get all parts sorted for you,  but  you are the only big order coming to me  3 pieces.

Or I could use the  mail on sat and you get them tues ,  or if you pm a pool to me I could host them temporary. 

you are a 3 unit order which is about 10-11 ph . 

Well, lets see what time you actually get the shipment and if its possible to get out UPS before cutoff, I'm sending you my info on PM now. Thank you for all help!

yeah he could come at 2 vs 6  if that is the case I can do it.
@philipma1957 will I be getting a tracking number so I can track it and check on the status?

10 to my house are coming today  2 to 6 pm ------- I will get them to my post office on sat

Philip, if I forgo testing of units by you, Anyway to get my 3 units out UPS ground today? I think post office is closed Monday (holiday), but UPS should be running and I am going out of town Tuesday night for a week. Would like to get these installed and running before I leave. If not, thats OK but just wanted to ask.

Maybe have a label printed when UPS shows up to deliver and just label 3 boxes and have the driver take it? just a thought?

best I can do is maybe get you to ups ground drop off by cutoff time.   I do not think I can do your idea.

I have to open them make sure I get all parts sorted for you,  but  you are the only big order coming to me  3 pieces.

Or I could use the  mail on sat and you get them tues ,  or if you pm a pool to me I could host them temporary. 

Well, lets see what time you actually get the shipment and if its possible to get out UPS before cutoff, I'm sending you my info on PM now. Thank you for all help!
Activity: 294
I want to thank everyone, especially Phil, for the Group Buy.  I will actually have enough machines to allow people to purchase direct from me for low number units like 1-4 and prevent the need for group buys.  I will have 80-100 units in hand next week (including what I have previously bought)

My idea behind doing this Group Buy and selling them in the future is to promote Home Mining and not to make money.  I will sell them for exactly what I pay.

You're a good man sir.
legendary

legendary

1  pikachuy         out for delivery today.
2 BigRedButton    Due monday

10 to my house are coming today  2 to 6 pm ------- I will get them to my post office on sat

legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1001
aka "whocares"
See kilo, I knew there was a reason I liked you.

Thanks Sidehack...
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1005
You can also pre-test mine juste to be sure I dont paid border for nothing. Pm me the info you need.  Wink

Yeah that would be best I think. You can also test mine.

Thanks
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004
You can also pre-test mine juste to be sure I dont paid border for nothing. Pm me the info you need.  Wink
Activity: 214
Merit: 100
1KippERXwH1PdBxKNt1ksgqh89WBv6CtWQ

I will pm Yan

he said he shipped the one to you and the pair to bigredbutton ups ground today.

For the ones coming to me  they arrive Fri via  ups

Most are being shipped via usps schedule c flat rate priority mail

I will toss 200 ins on each.

I am thinking I am mailing them on sat since I won't be able to get them out on fri in time.

I will need to check that everyone has all wires etc.
I will need to double check shipping addresses.
I think I have time to run each one 1 hour with ckpool
I would use your rasp pi put in 1 pool for 1 hour

stratum+tcp://solo.ckpool.org:3333

with a btc address you control

so if any one wants it pre-tested let me know

You can pretest mine also if you like.  I PM you my address a couple days ago if you need it again PM me.
legendary

I will pm Yan

he said he shipped the one to you and the pair to bigredbutton ups ground today.

I am thinking I am mailing them on sat since I won't be able to get them out on fri in time.

if you want to pre-test mine you are more than welcome too

whenever you need my shipping info just let me know

pm sent
Activity: 672

I will pm Yan

if you want to pre-test mine you are more than welcome too

whenever you need my shipping info just let me know
legendary

I will pm Yan

Activity: 544
legendary
Very nice kilo17

I sent tracking info to sidehack  as he will host sabercatt's 4 units

I am getting 10 units on fri

1 for me
1 for Valkir
1 for HerbPean
1 for xleejohnx
3 for PPOC
1 for borachinua
1 for thesmokingman
1 for kipper01

Yan has sent pm's

to me about

2 units for BigRedButton>>>>>>>> Oregon
1 unit for Pikachuy  >>>>>>>Cali

They are being shipped today ups ground

legendary
Activity: 3318
Merit: 1848
Curmudgeonly hardware guy
See kilo, I knew there was a reason I liked you.
Pages:
Jump to: