Pages:
Author

Topic: [GROUP BUY WORLDWIDE]BTMine v1 Miner 200GH/s BTC 2.4 - page 16. (Read 97033 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Helperizer
cmon guys how to setup fans rpm in OpenWrt interface ?

In Status > Cgminer Configuration, go to the last block "More Options" and after the "--quiet" entry, enter " --avalon-fan xx" (where xx is a number from 20 to 80) and see what cools and sounds the best.  (these numbers set a percentage of fan power if wired correctly)

If you trust that the fans are hooked up properly, you can also play with the Target Temperature setting, changing 60 to something lower like 50 or even 40 if you want the fans to blast.
Activity: 294
Hello Danny

I will try to do some digging and see if we can find another solution.  I will keep you posted, I know we can all find a solution to these problems.

Mtnminer

so, mtnminer was nice enough to spend some time on teamviewer with me and attempt to set up....we couldn't get it up and running.

The miner seems to be just fine. Each time, we moved the laptop to the 0 domain, then threw the miner on the 1 level and when we went back to default and tried to go there, but no go. even the pings came back host unreachable

afterwards, i reset the miner router and started from scratch, but no go.

i was able to access the miner and firmware on the 0 domain just fine...that miner just does not want to go to 1.

My next choice - move my router [which is on 1] to 0. Since my miner likes 0 so much.

Thoughts?
Have you setup gateway on you pc network properties?

On another side, yeah, if your miner likes o so much then just use it.

I don't think I have. How would I?

Turns out, verizon wont let me change the gateway on my home router.

I have the basic wiki started, please feel free to register and those that have volunteered I will start adding your permissions to edit and add to the wiki.

http://newworldz.net

If this develops well, I will add a special unique domain name and direct it to this wiki.  I already owned this domain and have used it currently for speed on convenience.

Mtnminer  
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
so, mtnminer was nice enough to spend some time on teamviewer with me and attempt to set up....we couldn't get it up and running.

The miner seems to be just fine. Each time, we moved the laptop to the 0 domain, then threw the miner on the 1 level and when we went back to default and tried to go there, but no go. even the pings came back host unreachable

afterwards, i reset the miner router and started from scratch, but no go.

i was able to access the miner and firmware on the 0 domain just fine...that miner just does not want to go to 1.

My next choice - move my router [which is on 1] to 0. Since my miner likes 0 so much.

Thoughts?
Have you setup gateway on you pc network properties?

On another side, yeah, if your miner likes o so much then just use it.

I don't think I have. How would I?

Turns out, verizon wont let me change the gateway on my home router.
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
Well having most of a week with these and the ants.

Fan control backwards in settings hence why they run so loud you have to pull the sensors or find the settings

For the money, power and performace.....its Ant S1  unless they drop the price on these below the ants
copper member
Activity: 91
cmon guys how to setup fans rpm in OpenWrt interface ?
Helperizer
my error rate is at 9% too

Yep, that's high, and pvudh's temps are a bit high as well.  Without changing fan settings, I'm running at 1500MHz but Temps are 31 and 44 with a DH% of 3.5%.  I'd set the --avalon-fan speeds higher, say 80 (or if your leads are reversed like some, then 20).
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
°^°
my error rate is at 9% too
Activity: 5
[Firmware Version] => 20131229
cgminer: 698d677
cgminer-openwrt-packages: 54d7569
luci: 346e3e7

[Device Hardware%] => 9.1197
   [no_matching_work] => 511
   [match_work_count1] => 3095
   [match_work_count2] => 3085
   [match_work_count3] => 3078
   [match_work_count4] => 3067
   [match_work_count5] => 2925
   [match_work_count6] => 2910
   [match_work_count7] => 2932
   [match_work_count8] => 2922
   [match_work_count9] => 3031
   [match_work_count10] => 2956
   [match_work_count11] => 3009
   [match_work_count12] => 3043
   [match_work_count13] => 2994
   [match_work_count14] => 2998
   [match_work_count15] => 2988
   [match_work_count16] => 3043
   [Controller Version] => 0

My error rate is too high. How can I fix this?

That is abnormal. These units do 2.9 - 4% at stock speed. You didnt post what speeds and temp  you are runnin. If OC the hw goes up.

http://imageshack.com/a/img30/666/fybg.jpg
Activity: 504

That is abnormal. These units do 2.9 - 4% at stock speed. You didnt post what speeds and temp  you are runnin. If OC the hw goes up.
Hello AlfonsoD, I believe most of the issues have been quality control with BTmine. I do question if the TPlinks may be cheap copies, low on memory or just out dated on the openwrt version. Hopefully we will figure all this out soon and have it on the wiki.

I am following the group buy possibilities with AvalonShenzen.  I definately want to spend more coin on these and more hashing power!

Mtnminer

Guys,

I have a big question for you.

I'm looking to invest soon 50 BTC in these avalon clones.

Can you please tell me if you are globally satisfy with these miners?
I saw that lot of you had issues with QC or materials.

I'm currently in discussion with one guy in shenzen (topic AvalonShenzen) for these machines.
He mentioned that his company is receiving the same material than BTmine so it make me a little bit afraid.

Can you please tell me if most of your issues are due to too cheap material, bad blades or assembling issues?

Thanks!

Thank you Sikke, we would appreciate your photos and contribution.  I will have the wikki open around 1 p.m. eastern today and will post the link here in the forum.

Mtnminer

I appreciate the offer to host this wiki, I have existing hosting and have already started the configuration of the set up.  I would greatly appreciate you help on this project.  I will pm you early tomorrow with a link.

Thank you all
Mtnminer

I can give all the photos here and my input to this too.

Activity: 5

copper member
Activity: 91
Finally got my miner working, its just too loud and i need to lower fan's rpm...
Can anyone help me set ip up in OpenWrt interface ?
Don't know if i should ask here anymore since no1 is helping me, but i'll give it a try.... thanks in advance Smiley
Helperizer
Anyone know how to check temps/status via ssh?  Too lazy to google

To get temps:

cgminer-api stats | grep -v "Reply" | grep "temp"

Or, to get all the stats info:

cgminer-api stats | grep -v "Reply"
Activity: 43
I think I had that problem until I reversed the way the Fan was mounted. After I did that, pulled and put back the temperature sensor, both fans turned on.
I appreciate the offer to host this wiki, I have existing hosting and have already started the configuration of the set up.  I would greatly appreciate you help on this project.  I will pm you early tomorrow with a link.

Thank you all
Mtnminer

I can give all the photos here and my input to this too.

One of my fans is not attached to the plug and has been directly soldered onto the board. Is that normal?

That is normal. TPLink board cannot give enough power for 2 fans so second fan takes power from Avalon board.
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
It has 2 fans. But only one is running. If removed the temp sensor, 2 will runs. Anyone has idea to run 2 fans concurrently without remove temp sensor?
Activity: 30
One of my fans is not attached to the plug and has been directly soldered onto the board. Is that normal?
Pages:
Jump to: