Pages:
Author

Topic: [GROUP BUY WORLDWIDE]BTMine v1 Miner 200GH/s BTC 2.4 - page 62. (Read 97147 times)

donator
Activity: 686
Merit: 519
It's for the children!
Reserved.
Activity: 231
Merit: 100
Received mine, but without PSUs and I can't figure out how to wire it up. I can get the lights on, but my PSU fans don't spin up, and the miner obviously doesn't do anything.

Can someone who received theirs (the new version) post a picture of their hookups? Or an explanation on which plugs go where? I matched PCIe and EPS where labeled, but the PCIe is 8 pin but will only accept 6 pins (the other 2 pins just don't fit).

I'll post pics in a minute

Sorry if you already did this but do you have a motherboard cable on your psu? If so, you need to use a jumper wire in the motherboard plug to make the psu think it connected to a motherboard.

No, this has a motherboard connector on it. I got the thing fired up, the labels are close together but if you pay attention a bit better than I did, you should be fine. However, the IP written on the unit doesn't pull anything up, so I need to explore that.

Sounds like a vacuum cleaner  Tongue

Is the ip like 192.xx.2.x?  With a "2" subnet? I have an antminer that is setup like that.  If so, you're router will not be on the 2 subnet by default, you'll have to change it temporarily.

Yes, I think it's that, but I'm in my router (Tomato) and trying to figure out how to change the subnet.

Edit: Got the subnet changed, now running on 192.168.0.xx. I can see 192.168.0.50 (the miner IP) in my devices list when I connect the miner, but still can't connect
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
Received mine, but without PSUs and I can't figure out how to wire it up. I can get the lights on, but my PSU fans don't spin up, and the miner obviously doesn't do anything.

Can someone who received theirs (the new version) post a picture of their hookups? Or an explanation on which plugs go where? I matched PCIe and EPS where labeled, but the PCIe is 8 pin but will only accept 6 pins (the other 2 pins just don't fit).

Sorry if you already did this but do you have a motherboard cable on your psu? If so, you need to use a jumper wire in the motherboard plug to make the psu think it connected to a motherboard.

No, this has a motherboard connector on it. I got the thing fired up, the labels are close together but if you pay attention a bit better than I did, you should be fine. However, the IP written on the unit doesn't pull anything up, so I need to explore that.

Sounds like a vacuum cleaner  Tongue

Is the ip like 192.xx.2.x?  With a "2" subnet? I have an antminer that is setup like that.  If so, you're router will not be on the 2 subnet by default, you'll have to change it temporarily.

Sounds like a vacuum cleaner  Tongue
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
This sounds to me like a bunch of good-ol-boys over in China that have got themselves in over their head.

I think that anyone who ordered one of these will get their unit however, it will be a bumpy ride.
Activity: 210
anyone else requesting a btc refund?

Yes. For xx of them.

Either of you having any luck?
Activity: 85

Activity: 81
I have a chance to visit their factory. They have about 20 guys. They worked so hard. When I left the factory ( 11H30 PM ) , they 've still working.

I dont think they are scammer because they have a real factory and real products.

What problem is they have some problems in shipping. It may be a little delay.

Please be patient, I think we will get tracking soon. I have an orders on them too.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Activity: 328
We received two rigs today to the US. One had some damage and the TP-LINK network card did not work. Both rigs had the 200v power supplies in them worked just fine. I cut the end off of the plug and put a 220v US plug on. DHL was fast once the boxes got to Hong Kong. 3 Days once I had tracking. I also order 2 of the same rigs on the 8th and still no tracking on them. 
Activity: 472

They are working so hard. I can confirm that. They are not scammer. Please be patient. You ll get ur tracking soon.
how can you confirm that??

Check his post history.  He is a bitcointalk user based in Asia that was skeptical in the beginning and actually contacted btmine directly and vetted them.  He was able to tour the assembly line and posted the first independent photos.

Getting hardware out of China can be interesting to say the least.  Normally by the time I have received my tracking numbers (Avalon DHL, ANTMiner UPS) its already spent a couple of days in transit... that's what I'm hoping for in this case!  

From OP:  we will ship your package on time, maybe delay one day , it would go to HK first , so  we can't get the track number immediately , but when we get it , we will inform you by email

So they are probably handing them off en-mass to a shipper or the likes that sends them out from Hong Kong...  will see!

ANYWAY though, as far as "BTMine v1 Miner" now that they have "shrunk" the case shouldn't this now be "BTMine V1.1" or "BTMine V1a"?  Wink

Activity: 336

They are working so hard. I can confirm that. They are not scammer. Please be patient. You ll get ur tracking soon.
how can you confirm that??
Activity: 546
Merit: 255
How are the tracking numbers handed out? Do u have to contact them or will they contact u?
Activity: 81

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
°^°
as long they ship out this week, i can wait
donator
Activity: 686
Merit: 519
It's for the children!
Reserved.
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1002
anyone else requesting a btc refund?
Activity: 70
Thank you for the updated pictures, they look good.  As long as the cooling is sufficient, I actually like the smaller size case.  They will fit in my shelving unit easier.

Dennis
Mtnminer

Pictures from Hechay show the new smaller design.
http://imgur.com/a/vkEPu

The new design are more compact and 2 fans less (less noisy?).
Only heatsinks on one side, old version had heatsinks on both sides of each module.

Maybe Powell can give us a review on the new cooling compared to the old design.
Activity: 294
Thank you for the updated pictures, they look good.  As long as the cooling is sufficient, I actually like the smaller size case.  They will fit in my shelving unit easier.

Dennis
Mtnminer

Pictures from Hechay show the new smaller design.
http://imgur.com/a/vkEPu

The new design are more compact and 2 fans less (less noisy?).
Only heatsinks on one side, old version had heatsinks on both sides of each module.
Pages:
Jump to: