Pages:
Author

Topic: Guess what coins will boom - page 3. (Read 1186 times)

Activity: 78
Merit: 0
May 17, 2018, 09:34:14 AM
Lisa is perfect for the growth of the business and it is very useful s well.
Activity: 129
May 17, 2018, 09:14:22 AM
No one can predict whats happens next. Likewise dont know what will going to happen in the coinmarketcap. But i assume some coins in the coinmarketcap that will have good future. Coins such as

Ethereum
Ripple
Litecoin
Neo
Cardano
TRON
IOTA
Bitcoincash.

These are coins have good support and shows their healthy growth in recent days. So invest in these coins will be more useful in future.

You are forgetting the fact that these coins have already boomed. What are the chances that they will boom again?
Activity: 197
May 17, 2018, 09:08:07 AM
No one can predict whats happens next. Likewise dont know what will going to happen in the coinmarketcap. But i assume some coins in the coinmarketcap that will have good future. Coins such as

Ethereum
Ripple
Litecoin
Neo
Cardano
TRON
IOTA
Bitcoincash.

These are coins have good support and shows their healthy growth in recent days. So invest in these coins will be more useful in future.
it looks like a very good coin to hold in the future. but you do not forget the bitcoin. I think this is the most potential and promising coin if for the long term. because bitcoin is only limited. the more step the coin will be the more expensive the price.
Activity: 252
May 17, 2018, 09:02:55 AM
It is impossible to guess which coin will grow in price, it is generally difficult to predict the behavior of the currency in the market  Tongue
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
May 17, 2018, 08:45:14 AM
Until now, I`ve not seen any real boom since the beginning of 2018, the market tends to fall in exchange rates and due to the recovery of the market, BTC and ETH increased rapidly, resulting in the altcoins also increased. I think that by the end of 2018, the Ripple will rise and overtake ETH to become the second largest crypto in the market.

Ripple is now stagnant and not even reach $1 since the downfall. So much hype after those pumping it goes dip.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 261
★ Investor | Trader | Promoter
May 17, 2018, 08:18:05 AM

Ethereum
Ripple
Litecoin
Neo
Cardano
TRON
IOTA
Bitcoincash.

Activity: 224
May 17, 2018, 07:29:35 AM
The potential to be the best in 2018 is Cardano, ETH and some newcomers like IOTA. But ofc everything depends from daddy BTC. Because if the year 2018 will be dump year all the altcoins will be at least the same max price like they were in December-January period, because it was still the best time for crypto at all.
Activity: 322
Merit: 21
May 17, 2018, 05:13:39 AM
Just keep choosing on top 100 list on coinmarketcap.com.
You can see the next pump up token their by not guessing but by grabbing all the information about why and how they do it.
Don't make it too serious, have some fun too folks.
Activity: 85
May 17, 2018, 03:55:59 AM
At the beginning of 2018, let us have a big guess what coin will boom.

What do u mean whit boom? Pump or Dump?
perhaps dumps are alternative coins, and pumped coins may be a trusted one such as bitcoin and ETH. but did not rule out other coin alternatives also go up.
Activity: 51
May 17, 2018, 03:08:21 AM
Not much people noticed about a token called Hydrogen..just check in on Marketcap,it's a new token but the potential is massive.
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/hydrogen/
Activity: 351
Merit: 100
May 17, 2018, 02:14:30 AM
As always I believe in NEO, WTC, nCash and XRP . Especially nCash... It will be big data for retail. The current price is only 5 cents and now is a good time to buy. I think it's going to go up more than 100 times, two years.
Activity: 837
Merit: 1
May 16, 2018, 06:54:48 PM
The crypto space is volatile , that is, you can earn today and lose tomorrow. So guessing or predicting about specific coins isn't that easy. One fud is all it takes for the market to dip. So I suggest you trade, make your profit. A friend always say " expect the unexpected"..
Activity: 315
May 16, 2018, 02:36:26 AM
Ambit Mining has a track record and experience in running a successful mining operation. see here https://ambitmining.io/
Activity: 364
May 15, 2018, 01:58:19 PM
There arw so many coins with good market growth is now available in the coinmarkecap. No one can judge what coinis going to bloom. We can decide it in the coinmarkecap but we have to watch closely. According to me i would prefer some coins that will bloom coins such as Ethereum, NEO, Bitcoincash, Litecoin, Ripple. These coins are the promising and high potential coins anf shows good growth.
Activity: 31
May 15, 2018, 12:14:04 PM
I hope NewYorkCoin booms lol that's where all my money's at. It's cheap right and has a low market cap. If you want to check them out they have two subreddits r/NewYorkCoin r/NYCoin and they also have a forum on here. They have multiple websites but I honestly forget the URL's.
Activity: 350
May 15, 2018, 12:10:20 PM
crypteruim, etherum and other ones on my wallet lol
Activity: 308
May 15, 2018, 12:08:49 PM
Ambit Mining as it has already reached to it's soft cap. https://ambitmining.io/
Activity: 392
May 12, 2018, 08:31:10 AM
Guessing is usually not an accurate method of predicting the success of a crypto currency. So I do not see the point
Activity: 197
May 12, 2018, 05:18:34 AM
It would be hard to tell most specially there are lots of groups that is gathering for pump and dump that manipulates the movement of the coin. But if I'll give pure trust, I'll go with DEB once the product is release and otppay.
Activity: 345
May 12, 2018, 03:23:59 AM
Ambit Mining https://ambitmining.io/ as AMBT is a token with payouts, that entitles the token holders to the percentage share of the total profit of the mining and hosting operations.
Pages:
Jump to: