Pages:
Author

Topic: Guess what coins will boom - page 8. (Read 1186 times)

Activity: 146
Merit: 10
April 11, 2018, 12:54:47 PM
Now, it seems that no one can guess the answer in the prediction issued in January. Who will know that the market will fall rapidly in the next few months? But I think the most promising coin should be XVG. This time is very strong. XVG also has a good concept of anonymity and a very strong community.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
April 11, 2018, 12:48:58 PM
At the beginning of 2018, let us have a big guess what coin will boom.

Are you asking about the coins which will pump this year? Some alts like Utrust and Neo have potential to rise in future this year.Otherwise i still believe in ETH,LTC,BTC and they are having great future ahead.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
April 11, 2018, 12:11:06 PM
I think the BCH is going to explode and soar

then at the other end of BTG, ETH .....
Activity: 518
Merit: 108
April 11, 2018, 11:11:14 AM
There are so many coins out on the market now, the one I got my eye on is Lym. The project will be huge!

This coin is pumping and dumping in the past months, I think it will have a hard to pump higher.
This year I will still believe on the potential of bitcoin and other good altcoins like ETH, NEM and UTRUST.
Its hard to predict the market now, but we only need to believe and everything will be fine for sure.

I hope this year will bring a good profit 0x, this token has a relatively small capitalization, today it grew by 10%, but I expect huge growth from it
Activity: 2128
Merit: 180
April 11, 2018, 08:35:22 AM
There are so many coins out on the market now, the one I got my eye on is Lym. The project will be huge!

This coin is pumping and dumping in the past months, I think it will have a hard to pump higher.
This year I will still believe on the potential of bitcoin and other good altcoins like ETH, NEM and UTRUST.
Its hard to predict the market now, but we only need to believe and everything will be fine for sure.
Activity: 322
April 11, 2018, 08:18:44 AM

this is entering the 4th month in 2018 and in fact all the coins are still dropping its value and I think the increase will happen in the middle of the year (just my opinion). I chose the ethereum which will increase greatly because ethereum is now wasting more than 50% of its price by 2018.
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
April 10, 2018, 10:47:34 PM
Activity: 140
April 07, 2018, 04:26:33 AM
Bitcoin cash??! I don't think so! Actually, I don't like any Bitcoin forks, because they not quite decentralize, and most forks grow up because of the hype of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 938
Merit: 102
April 06, 2018, 09:18:32 PM

Bitcoin cash will make a very big boom this year but after all i didn't invest to it . I do not know why i don't like  it but I can see that it will happened.
Activity: 315
Merit: 250
April 06, 2018, 08:35:28 PM
I believe ME token. All.me is a social network with a cryptocurrency wallet and a trading platform. In this social network, each user's account acts as an advertising platform, where all his subscribers – his personal advertising audience. Users receive a reward of up to 50% for each ad impression that the advertiser paid. In my opinion this is a great idea and if team ME get it implemented, the price of tokens will soar. Pre-Sale has already raised $ 30 million
Activity: 252
April 06, 2018, 06:56:46 PM
here it is impossible to guess, but I think that 2018 will be the year when it will be possible to earn a state on the Crypto currency
Activity: 140
April 06, 2018, 06:29:49 PM
I think we have a lot of coins which can boom! For example EOS, NEM, Cardana or maybe Wanchain. I don't sure which of them but I believe this year will show something interesting.
Activity: 365
April 04, 2018, 05:22:15 AM
I recommend BitMart Exchange which is a potential project expected to profit from 50%-60% in the next 2 months! BitMart is a global exchange in the digital asset market with more than 300,000 users from over 120 countries. Right now, BitMart Exchange launches a bounty campaign, every new user registers on can get 20 free BMX, refer each friend can get 10 free BMX. All bonus will be sent within one week. Also, a $1 million candy airdrop will launch by the mid of April. Don't miss out the great promotion, register now https://www.bitmart.com/!
Activity: 994
Merit: 152
April 04, 2018, 04:37:47 AM
in reality today is not what we had hoped to be and the earlier bitcoin earlier this year is expected to hit the moon but what is happening right now is just the opposite, maybe another explosion will happen in the middle of this year or maybe at the end of the year.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
April 03, 2018, 11:57:00 PM
I guess in 2018, the penny market will boom very strongly. Digital currency is a hot choice for big business. They want to quickly get rich and dominate the market. Bitcoin was born a strong development of modern technology society. When bitcoin explodes, there are plenty of people out there and there are also many people out there. This market is hard to predict in terms of price.
Activity: 364
Merit: 103
April 03, 2018, 08:31:14 PM
at the beginning of 2018 in my opinion, there is nothing to predict, but we just look and analyze, all the ICO is trying with the project and its plan, for me personally too early to make predictions, predictions can be done by the middle of the year, where all ico have gained sympathy from both new investors, traders, including the regulation of each country over the world of crypto, all the ICO has the same potential all depends on all parties who help, keep the spirit of the friends
Activity: 146
Merit: 3
April 03, 2018, 04:00:59 PM
This is really hard to say, because if you could predict, you 'll able to make lots of money.
Activity: 154
April 03, 2018, 03:50:21 PM
they are many coins which can perform extraordinarily in coming months once the bull market take shape in crypto
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
April 03, 2018, 02:35:33 PM
Well it is really hard to say because right now a lot of good altcoins that really has a potential in the future and on those coins I've spent my money those coins I've researched only and waiting to a big pump when the market is really a bullish.
Activity: 910
April 03, 2018, 02:21:53 PM
If you suggest guessing I also want to try to be a seer. My bets this year on coins like Zilliqa and Elastos. I believe that these are the two most promising projects. They proved themselves well in the beginning and Zilliqa continues to hold on even now. In addition, the ZIL network has already been launched. Elastos now doesn't feel very well but soon everyone expects its listing on Binance. Therefore everything will be fine.
Well, also anyone who participates in the bounty campaign or expects a certain ICO, hopes that this very coin will go up. For me at the moment such a project is Merculet. I really hope for it and also expect a boom.
Pages:
Jump to: