Pages:
Author

Topic: Guess what coins will boom - page 6. (Read 1186 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
April 24, 2018, 01:52:22 PM
Maybe WTL (welltrado.io)?
Activity: 104
April 24, 2018, 12:34:52 PM
At the beginning of 2018, let us have a big guess what coin will boom.

Theres a lot of good coins now especially the coins from Top 1-10 in the coinmarketcap but since mostly these coins are already expensive, I prefer more cheaper coins since it doesnt need for a big capital investment. I really want Ethereum and Litecoin but since they are already high in prices I cant afford to buy many so I go for Trx, xrp and Ada for I am a holder of these coins and I do believe on them. Hopefully these coins will boom this year 2018!
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006
April 24, 2018, 10:04:58 AM
Coins of exchanges have great potential, you can just see how Binance and Kucoin coins are doing now.
You are right with these, BNB and kucoin gained nice profit as they are starting with their exchanges they seem to become well known from those start ups.
with these 2 coins, I also invested in coss this is also exchange like Binance and kucoin. when i was invested the price was low and expecting in future this site also become famous and the coin price will increase like BNB, i took a risk with small amount let's see i can make a profit or not.
Activity: 51
April 24, 2018, 08:54:55 AM
Coins of exchanges have great potential, you can just see how Binance and Kucoin coins are doing now.

you are right because they show how a coin or token could be useful. If someone can use a coin  or token it will fly to the moon as soon as possible. It's really  important for this chapter of cryptoworld.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 620
April 24, 2018, 08:53:57 AM
Majority of the coins that are listed on the top 100 of Coinmarketcap is likely to boom when bitcoin's start to show it's dominance.

During the time when bitcoin hits new record of all time high, almost all other altcoins are also blooming so we have seen that they are also brought up by bitcoin.

The logic that I'm trying to say is that when bitcoin starts to boom then alts will follow as well.
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
April 24, 2018, 08:26:30 AM
And I predict growth for all coins created on NEO and Cardano block chains. Well, NEO and ADA themselves, too, will surprise us.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
April 24, 2018, 07:39:21 AM
Im putting my dough on the major players. C'mon you guys know what im referring to. BTC and ETH what else.

These major coins is showing off  as early as the first part of the second quarter of 2018.

There are possible pump and dumps along the way but this guys shows great potential and by potential i mean profit.
Activity: 2996
Merit: 600
April 24, 2018, 07:24:38 AM
You are right with these, BNB and kucoin gained nice profit as they are starting with their exchanges they seem to become well known from those start ups.
-snip-
Oh no, not again marinecoin.
Activity: 854
Merit: 116
April 24, 2018, 06:54:15 AM
In general, It is expected that many cryptocurrencies will rise significantly within this year. Moreover, I think most of them are in the TOP 20 , and fortunately, the spread crisis or drop in the whole market is over, also due to Bitcoin has returned strongly, most of digital currencies advanced with him ( the followers). So everything is related to Bitcoin, I think that after some months there will be positive developments.

As a matter of fact, it is certain that the best two cryptocurrencies (Bitcoin and Ethereum) will boom with a huge value, but I expect there will be unexpected surprise for Ripple (XRP) because many capitalists invested a big proportion of money in this currency, that's why the value of their market cap is very important and huge compared to their weaker price. Plus, may be in this year, their price will rise to $ 20 or more.
Activity: 374
Merit: 100
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
April 24, 2018, 06:24:03 AM
I am totally agree with you. Exchange coins always grow and looks rather safe investment for us.
Activity: 224
Merit: 12
April 24, 2018, 06:14:16 AM
Maybe Project Shivom?
ICO started 6 days ago.
Shivom will enable DNA data donors to collaborate with revolutionary changemakers in healthcare industry and contribute to an unprecedented era of medical marvels.
I took them already for some bounty campaigns because I want to take as more as possible their coins. Via bounty and ICO..
Great team and HYPE.
More than 45.000 Twitter followers and 65.000 Telegram users...
They already found 10 investors and partners like Bancor, HitBtc, Coinomi...
Sounds like it could be one of those great 2018 coins?
Activity: 315
Merit: 10
April 24, 2018, 06:12:17 AM
Activity: 84
April 23, 2018, 06:40:37 AM
I agree, you need to choose altcoins with emission in the range of up to 500 million at a price of up to $0,5. If have a product and a clear roadmap, these altcoins can give a good profit.
Activity: 168
April 22, 2018, 07:23:08 AM
There are bunch of Good Projects / coins those who are undervalued due to bear market. Pick those who are in the range of 300 - 500 mil range and they will boom in bulls market giving you the good returns.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
April 22, 2018, 07:00:35 AM
In my opinion, I think the coin that goes boom in 2018 is GAME.COM token (GTC). This token has a great potential because it is the first token in game fields and has a high cap (200 Mi).
Activity: 1260
Merit: 115
April 22, 2018, 03:06:38 AM
BiblePay (BBP)
- 10% mined coins always go to Charity (already sponsoring 200+ Orphans monthly)  
- ASIC-Resistant like Vertcoin/Groestlcoin (CPU Mining Only)  
- fork of DASH (Masternode Governance, Proposals & Voting), 10% Monthly Budget for IT/PR/P2P Live  
- Proof of BibleHash (POBh) algorithm, All Nodes are Full Nodes  
- Ranked #145 in Code Commits

550+ million coins in circulation, 5.2 billion by Year 2050

Launched July 23rd 2017, Market Cap $2 million, $0.003 per BBP
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/biblepay/

38% of BiblePay coins are rewarded to Healing and Curing with Distributed Computing [Contributing CPU Cycles to Science Research]
- Rosetta@home (Cancer, AIDS/HIV, Malaria, Alzheimer’s)
- World Community Grid (Cancer, AIDS, Zika, Tuberculosis, Clean Energy, Ebola)
Activity: 224
Merit: 12
April 20, 2018, 01:52:03 AM
Maybe Project Shivom?
ICO started 3 days ago.
Shivom will enable DNA data donors to collaborate with revolutionary changemakers in healthcare industry and contribute to an unprecedented era of medical marvels.
I took them already for some bounty campaigns because I want to take as more as possible their coins. Via bounty and ICO..
Great team and HYPE.
More than 45.000 Twitter followers and 65.000 Telegram users...
They already found 10 investors and partners like Bancor, HitBtc, Coinomi...
Sounds like it could be one of those great 2018 coins?
Activity: 52
April 20, 2018, 01:35:24 AM
My plan is to find out the next Ripple. And I think I have found it. Marinecoín is an old project in 2014 relaunching!I believe that MarineCoín would absolutely will success in the future !And  by the way , you can go ahead and check their website at marineco.ín and they are now giving 20.000 .MTC. Free ICO for one person who sign up the lmarineco.ín/icothere are a lot of coins made just to earn money and have nothing in background. Most of coins on exchanges, for example Yobit are like a ball to kick, pumping and dumping shitcoins with no future.But there a lot of coins looking very interesting and now I want to tell you about one of them - marinecoín. Payment System in Internet Artificial Intelligence (AI) of Things (IoT). time dilution technology. time dilution technology - artificial intelligence - self sustaining - community - fair distribution - iot.ow you can join marineco free ICO. . I believe they have a good future. You can now just join hermarineco.ín and get 20,000 .MTC.Join the Marinecoín community marineco.ín. that’s the chance for you. Hurry up!!!
Activity: 254
Merit: 1
April 18, 2018, 12:55:30 PM
If I had to bet, I think I would go for Stellar and Ripple. The latter has a good penetration in the banking system and the first could take a huge advantage from the partnership with IBM. I have read that Marsh Insurance will step invest significantly in blockchain technology in order to deliver proof of insurance. From that to payment of premiums the step is really little
Activity: 252
Merit: 14
April 18, 2018, 12:06:04 PM
I recommend watching the DTX token. Approximately May 30, the token goes to the stock exchange CoinFalcon  . The exchange is certainly not big, but I think you can buy a little token. Or buy from April 26 on the website https://databrokerdao.com get a 10% bonus. The grid has great potential!
Pages:
Jump to: