Pages:
Author

Topic: [GUIDE] How to rent your rig on LEASERIG.NET - Scrypt & SHA256 - page 8. (Read 33412 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 520
New LeaseRigProxy:

v0.5c
- improved compatibility with some stratum pools
- sending "ping" data to keep connection alive
Anyone else have a buyer who is connected to btc.mupool.com? I'm using the proxy with the 's' setting... and leaserig.net is reporting very low hashrates. For example my rigs are running at 393gh and 394gh... and leaserig is reporting 256gh and 245gh Huh Ideas?

I would say bad luck. Except if the pool is unstable and your rigs are constantly reconnecting to it.
PM me pool details (URL, username, password) and I will take a look into it and fix what can be fixed from my side.

It just runs off a bitcoin address so you can use your own

Pool: stratum+tcp://stratum.mining.eligius.st:3334
User: 1KhKRmqbuYh7gmt8DZMWQpPtGWSZ9eWuYk
Pass: x

PS When I manually add eligius to my miners it works ok, just seems to be through the proxy there is an issue.

Exact same thing with my rigs.

I am unable to test eligius problem. Looks like they immediately ban me if I do 1 wrong connection, because all my subsequent attempts cannot be authorized.

For now, I suggest you to use different pools for mining BTC. I believe there are tons of them, so I have no idea why you are so eager to stick with this one exactly :p
Activity: 139
Merit: 100
Anyone else have a buyer who is connected to btc.mupool.com? I'm using the proxy with the 's' setting... and leaserig.net is reporting very low hashrates. For example my rigs are running at 393gh and 394gh... and leaserig is reporting 256gh and 245gh Huh Ideas?
PM me pool details (URL, username, password) and I will take a look into it and fix what can be fixed from my side.

PS When I manually add eligius to my miners it works ok, just seems to be through the proxy there is an issue.

Exact same thing with my rigs.
legendary
Activity: 1098
Merit: 1000

legendary
Activity: 1098
Merit: 1000
It's not just Ants that are having a problem with Eligius, my KNC equipment is doing the exact same thing.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Lux e tenebris
I had very little success working on btcguild. bitminter was fine, but the leaserig stats inaccurate.

I learned that BTC Guild has no problems with the same worker from multiple connections.

I wonder if lr's proxies are not properly implementing stratum, specifically client.reconnect, which is required for BTC Guild to get past the botnet/DDoS validation server?

Also, the price tanked!
I pulled mine as well. I'll check back in 7 hours or so... time to sleep Smiley
Activity: 195
Something is up with eligius I think, I tried connecting an ant directly to it and it won't connect. But I am going to have to pull all my ants off LR.NET for now because the proxy software is not properly switching to my backup pool on all my ants.
I killed and restarted one of the proxies so I could watch what is happening. It just seems to mainly be connecting to eligius, hanging for a while, then disconnecting. For some reason also now my backup pool isn't connecting either.
I actually disabled my backups on my ants to test... and just tried to use the proxy. They went straight to beeping even after forced reconnects and reboots.
I agree, been seeing strange behavior between my ants and eligius, lots of "flapping" back and forth between eligius and my backup pool. This only happens when they are running through the proxy. Been seeing it since yesterday or maybe longer. It's nothing on my end or at my proxy server - I have one customer on an ant currently and his pool has been solid.
well some strange things seem to be going on with the proxy and eligius.... or the proxy... I can connect my ants directly to eligius just fine. Just can't get the proxy to connect. This just happened at 11pm EST
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1007
I've tried to run the Leaserigproxy from my raspberry but that doesn't seem to work due to the difference in architecture. Would it be possible to get a raspbian compiled version too?  Roll Eyes

For some reason my provider has my router configured in a way where the wireless and wired networks can't reach eachother so running the proxy on my (wifi connected) laptop would be impossible Wink
You get mail with amount paid saying either BTC or DOGE.

Right, I saw, but I would like to also always see the BTC equivalent when getting DOGE amount.

Will be included in next update.

Right, I saw, but I would like to also always see the BTC equivalent when getting DOGE amount.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250

Awesome work on adding Doge payments! Any plans to add Litecoin?
Pages:
Jump to: